Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

You may want to do demo trading by downloading any trading app and learning the trends before you come out on the field to do the actual trading. Without any capital, you may participate in bounties and start trading with your payment or you could borrow some money from a friend when you know you have mastered the trends in trade well enough to begin.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

You cannot trade without capital obviously but you can start working on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins you are interested and start trading in the market from there.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

You can start trading if you have a capital, if not, you can try participate in bounty and earn some tokens
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Through community rewards (bounties).
You can acquire tokens with no investments.
And trade it to try and get more profits.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

You can start trading if you have a capital, if not, you can try participate in bounty and earn some tokens

Yeah without a capital, then you can't trade at all. Try practice accounts. There are a lot of trading platforms where they have dummy accounts you can practice with. And while you're practicing there, find a way to earn so you'll have a capital to start with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
that's possible. First you need to participate in some bounty campaigns. You make a few projects, then you will have a certain amount of money to start the investment. I have been in the Crypto market for 8 months and I have earned over $ 10k. I am using that money to trade and make a profit every day. Wink

WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

I dont think you cant trade without capital. However, by joining in bounty campaign or airdrop project, you can get free token and can use them to trade in the market

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

It is very difficult to go in trading without capital. What will you have to trade if you had nothing? Unless you go first to join in signature or bounty campaign then afterwards you go trading.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

We could honestly do trading without capital if we'll grab the opportunities offered here in crypto. There are ways to earn free coins here in crypto world and if we get into it, we would be able to have something to trade as we earn our rewards from bounties and airdrops.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

We could honestly do trading without capital if we'll grab the opportunities offered here in crypto. There are ways to earn free coins here in crypto world and if we get into it, we would be able to have something to trade as we earn our rewards from bounties and airdrops.

never mind the free thing try to work here crypto provide everything that you are wanted to have to make some earning or profit on how can you make save some and have capital on what are you willing to do like this forums offer everything and you are the one who can choose what fits on you to do.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Trade without capital is possible. In this case, you can earn a fraud against the Internet online. And you can trade with your acquired tokens. It allows you to trade trade without your capital.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

Competition is so high that companies now are ready to give you products for selling without paying them in advance, first you sell the product on customers then you pay them and get your profit from it, therefore i think that it is possible to do trad without having any investment, but for that you need to have some good strategies so that to convinces  the companies for that.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

As already mentioned above, to start trading without investing your own money, you can earn money (crypto currency) for trading in bounty companies. It will take time, but during this time you can earn money for trade and the experience.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

Through community rewards (bounties).
You can acquire tokens with no investments.
And trade it to try and get more profits.
Bounty is not an easy thing, I think it will not be enough to get capital. takes a year to get a decent price and start trading.
your ability to determine the amount of tokens you get from bounty. Grin
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

I think you need to gather more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. Most of the people know how to start trading. If you want to start trading so you need to a capital, without capital you can't start cryptocurrency trading. Some new exchange gives you chance to free trading but this is demo trading. Capital is a very important for money making.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

Without capital it is impossible to trade in cryptocurrency, we have to invest some money in trading. In order to make we have to join in the bounty to make some free money for that, we have to find the potential project. Sometimes payment will take more than 3 months to get the payments.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

I dont think you cant trade without capital. However, by joining in bounty campaign or airdrop project, you can get free token and can use them to trade in the market

You are right, how can we trade if no capital, yach one if you want to capital by following bounty to get a free token that will be traded and finally we get the capital
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

In my own perspective, their is no how you could start trading without finance. You must invest no matter how little to be able to Start trading effectively.

However, if you want to learn how to trade without funds, use forex brokers website and open a demo account. There, you can practice and learn how to trade
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

you can earn by playing free rolls of dice but please dont invest you will lose, another popular today is bounty hunter that is the reason why im doing my best to answer all your questions for higher ranking im planning to join bounty hunter. lol

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

in this world nothing is impossible because trade without capital can happen, in the world of crypto if you want to trade without capital is following a bounty campaign, after you get paid from the bounty, use the proceeds from the bounty to trade ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: