Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

We can say that we can do trading without investing amount from pocket as there are some sites offering registration bonus which can be trade-able and we can withdraw the profits from too as well (some conditions applies) you may search many forex trading brokers offering no deposit bonus, dont know now a days they are offering or not but instaforex was offering this in past.
I never try forex trading broker before, sound so interesting with offering no deposit as bonus. i'll try then. Thanks

they are only offering you this kind of bonus as a trial nothing more than that.
truth to be told i was there a while ago when they made this kind of promotion but in the end i need to put 'some' of my money in return to get something from it.
(which was not profitable in my opinion).
also forex trading and crypto trading are different,on forex you need to 'predict' the price whether it goes up or goes down for the time being unlike trading cryptocurrency.
if you lose it,you will lose everything that you have in a second but if you win it you can double it.
it's more like a gamble for me and i believe you're not an expert in this kind of action.

lastly,trading without capital ? no you can not.
logically,how can you do the 'trade' if you do not have something to trade,right ?
how about this,what is your speciality ? try to offer it and in return makes a money from your talent.
there's no free lunch in this world my friend
I know of a forex broker that gives you $123 dollars to trade for seven days and after which whatever you have made in top of it becomes yours with no condition of deposit before withdrawal. You can check it out here: www.fbs.com
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

It is absolutely wrong to think that trading without capital can be possible. Wherever you go to trading you will need capital. If you do not have a capital, you must first collect the capital. And you can collect that capital without investing. You have to work on the bounty for a few days. And what you earn from the bounty may be your capital
in any case it is necessary for a person to advise how it is easier to earn starting capital for further actions in the crypto-currency business. In any case, it is advisable not to spend money from the home budget, since the crypto currency always has a certain share of the risk. Therefore, it is better to use the Bounty Company to earn seed money.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Without investments, it means, without the contribution of fiat funds. It is necessary to spend a lot of time and start either with bounty, or with airdrops, or with mining. Then you should look for such topics as AT token (which gives koins for a trade) and try to increase capital in every possible way, even if you are trading at 0. Thus you get experience and do not lose almost anything - what you need!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

As you think, if you want to write on paper without pen, can you write? You want to trade in this market but do not have the money, only the way in the dream.
Hoironcbo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

no trade without capital. capital is there, if you do not want capital out of your pocket, you can follow bounty campaign. and you can raise capital from the bounty campaign.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Yes it is possible not to get money in your pocket as your capital in doing trading. Just work first to earn bitcoins or token   try to join bounty campaign or join in airdrop then from there you will get tokens that you can use for trading.
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

You can trade without capital, you trade with play money on some trading sites that offers education as well.

I forgot the name of the sites, you can easily search it.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

It is absolutely wrong to think that trading without capital can be possible. Wherever you go to trading you will need capital. If you do not have a capital, you must first collect the capital. And you can collect that capital without investing. You have to work on the bounty for a few days. And what you earn from the bounty may be your capital
in any case it is necessary for a person to advise how it is easier to earn starting capital for further actions in the crypto-currency business. In any case, it is advisable not to spend money from the home budget, since the crypto currency always has a certain share of the risk. Therefore, it is better to use the Bounty Company to earn seed money.
Well majority of the people on this forum has started from zero. I feel proud for being one of them. Though it will take a little more time for someone to gather a trading capital but it is the most beautiful feeling when you trade for the first time with the Bitcoin you earned from signature campaign or any alts from airdrop or bounty etc.
This will be the money that you can spare for trading without any hesitation. You can learn the best with this capital invested and earnings will be yours after some experience.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I think it's very unlikely to happen, trading means you are exchanging from your capital and exchanging with what you want, if you do not have the capital seems like it would be impossible.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

If you want to trade without capital, the first thing you should do is get involved in Bounty campaigns, which will give you small initial capital, then use them to invest in the coins you feel. good.
Lol its a funny question, if you do not have the capital you can trading in demo mode, btw you're right maybe you can find initial
capital first in bounty campaign or method that give you free money, after that you can use the reward that you get to do trade
fatmia95

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

There is noway you can trade without capital, trading is the way to make money from your money. So if you don't have any capital then you can not trade.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

You can always work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins and from there you can start trading in the market or just become a holder.
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

You can through lending. But it's really really not advisable if you don't know what you're doing. You'd definitely wouldn't want to attain debt just because of your beginner mistakes. Why not deposit a small amount? $20? $10? Just to test things out.

If you want to learn without actually doing the trading though, there are lots of free resources on the internet on cryptocurrency trading. All it takes is a few Google searches.
If i use my money, i will not appreciate it and i can't enjoy what i've got easily. I need to work hardly to be good trader by learning from small thing. I have tried to use my money eventhough just $10. But finally, i just waste my time because when  i got $100 from my $10 , i spent it easily to put it on one basket because of curiousity on particular coin.

I agree that when you invest your money, you can withdraw it faster! But with this you will get a little experience, it is better to understand all baunti, Airdrop. And get the money that you can once again earn, thanks to their own experience.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

Ofcourse you need a capital in trading, but if you do not want to take money from your pocket, you need to effort working for tasks in bounty campaigns and airdrops, the rewards you will get there is a good amount to start in trading.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

The answer is NO. How do you expect to trade and make profit  without any capital?If you don’t give anything then you’re getting nothing. Nothing is free here, unless you will go and borrow money and invest for trading, but that’s still the same – you can’t trade without capital cause you’re borrowing capital trending. And by the way, I don’t think anybody in this forum is ready to lend money out again, cause most of the people here has been scammed through lending.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

I do not think there is any investment without capital. When you want to invest in crypto or any other field, you need more or less capital. If you want to earn money without having to spend money you can look to bonus programs like airdrop or bounty. It can help you earn money but no capital, just take your time out
CrypoLearner66

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

To learn without invest, you can try forex trading sites. If I am not wrong, then many forex trading sites have a demo invest system. You can invest, and then trade in a demo, Actually, it is a very good option to learn how to trade for the new trader. But I heard that Demo Trade system shows fake trade. But still, it is very good. You can try. Otherwise, I would recommend investing a little amount in binance to learn the trade. You can start trade by even 20-30$ in the maximum cryptocurrency exchange sites.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

You can do trading without investing any money, but at first, you have to participate in bounties and earn some coins, with these coins you can easily do trading.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

You can lend a money from a friend, who also trades and have some amount of bitcoin, you have also an option to start your journey on some exchangeres which offer you possobility to use demo wallets, or i dont know how they called, but you wont make any money from them, just for educational purpose.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

I think that's unlikely. Because you do not have capital in your hands, you can only trade small but not large transactions. You have to hold some money in your hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: