Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

I think many of you try to trade with just thinking and using the calculator so you know how much you earn when you start trading coins so I also know how to process it.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
trading without capital can be, because in the world of crypto very easy to trade without using capital, all you have to do is follow bounty, and if already receive payment from bounty use to trading ...
husa2006

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

yes now you can trading without capital in beginning . you should working in Airdrop Or bounty program .and win some token and buying this token in exchange ...
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

yes now you can trading without capital in beginning . you should working in Airdrop Or bounty program .and win some token and buying this token in exchange ...
Quite right! You need to spend several hours a day on the tasks of these programs and you will earn yourself "free" money!))

Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

You should join the bounty before you trade, earn money from the bounty program, but say they are long to have capital, can not just join and have capital.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

their is no way you can trade without capital in my own opinion unless you wish to do bounty programs, earn some coins, sell them and invest the etherum into trading coins
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

Yes,it is possible to trade even without  capital from your own pocket  if you're a bounty hunter. You can earn free token as reward and then,you will exchange it after. So from those free token,you can start trading and  possible to earn huge profit. Just be gumptious and drudgefull.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Unfortunately, if you do not want to invest your own money, you will not be able to earn money by trading with crypto currency. Or take other people's money and trade them. Grin
jecknice

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

I think start capital should be. If you didn't fiat tokens which you can change to eth/btc, you can participate in bounty campaigns and earn some tokens to start trade

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

I think it's possible. the most important is you want to work hard. many gift campaigns you can do and you will get rewards. of the rewards, you may use to trade. that way you probably will not spend money out of your own pocket bag. keep trying and always be patient. I think not a few people who are successful in the world of crypto, who initially just looking for rewards from participating in various prize Campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

If you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you need to some capital for your cryptocurrency trading. If you want to start Forex or Binary trading so you can start trading without capital but it is only demo for a practice account. For learning you can start demo trading without capital otherwise you can’t start cryptocurrency trading without capital.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

It's possible to trade without capital but first you need to earn something from bounty campaign or airdrop. If you already earned the reward in the future then you can do trading. But make sure you will learn it first or you will end up losing your rewards.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

It's possible to trade without capital but first you need to earn something from bounty campaign or airdrop. If you already earned the reward in the future then you can do trading. But make sure you will learn it first or you will end up losing your rewards.
I don’t think so that it is possible for you to trade without having any money in your wallet as you have to buy some crypto coins which you can then use for day trading and that you can only buy once you have enough of the money in your wallet. The only possible thing which you can do is to become a part of the signature campaign or bounty campaign and then sell those tokens to buy some crypto coins.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

The main conceivable way that you can do exchanging without capital is somebody loaning you the cash to do as such, however since you said that you need to learn implies that you are a fledgling means there is a high possibility that you won't have the capacity to make benefit from the get go, so who will give you their cash to simply squander it, if your objective is absolutely instructive at that point there are numerous destinations which offer virtual money on their locales to exchange request to take in its ropes previously utilizing genuine cash.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

in my opinion there is nothing unless you join the bounty program to get capital first after you get paid you can trade.
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

I am broke to that extent that I cannot put in money from my own pocket.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

Participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns to earn a living and then use this money to invest is a very good thing for those who do not have the capital to invest. There are many ways to invest in this market and this is a great way that many people can apply.

Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

Have you heard about airdrops? Because of airdrops i traded without capital before. Airdrops are token given by a newly project that is about to start. They will give you tokens after doing tasks like following twitter and telegram.  Then if you do the needed tasks you are able to get tokens that soon you can trade if they are on an exchanger already.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

Have you heard about airdrops? Because of airdrops i traded without capital before. Airdrops are token given by a newly project that is about to start. They will give you tokens after doing tasks like following twitter and telegram.  Then if you do the needed tasks you are able to get tokens that soon you can trade if they are on an exchanger already.

but most of the time airdrops gives you a small capital to do trading or sometimes it has no value. the best thing to do is to join different bounty programs that for sure will be beneficial to do trading because of huge amount to earn.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

but most of the time airdrops gives you a small capital to do trading or sometimes it has no value. the best thing to do is to join different bounty programs that for sure will be beneficial to do trading because of huge amount to earn.
although we get small capital from aidropm but if we accumulate it for a while it can be  big amount.we just need to be patience working in bounty and airdrop.it can not give us much money instantly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: