Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3076 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

Trading always needs always, so in order to gain the capital you need to follow bounties where you get free earning but nobody don't know how long it will take to get your money because once after completion of ICO. They will take some time for listing the coin.
cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

There are ways if you want to trade but you do not have the capital.
You can follow the Bounty campaign and get the token for free, usually, if your week gets stakes then you will get a token in your wallet.
We recommend that you do a bounty carefully and fulfill all the rules.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Your question is a bit confusing to me. If you borrow money, you can. But it's good you use a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money. If you are not ready for it yet. You can join a quality bounty to raise capital.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

You should take part in the bonus programs to earn the initial capital, then use that capital to reinvest in the coins you think are potential, so you will not have to invest, just put effort. and time.
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

M
No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.

localxe
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

You must and it's strongly advised that you start trading with capital, unless someone is investing in you and if things go wrong, well you should know what happens next, you have debts to pay, with capital your lose your own money, and it just becomes as simple as better luck next time, start with as little as 20$ at least, give it a try.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
Are you good at trading?

If yes, you can try lending services. But if you aren't good in technical analysis and don't have any prior experience with trading, then learn it first. You can ask people for $10-$50, but what will be the use if you don't know trading and ultimately you gonna lose everything. Learn TA first, then start with paper or demo trading before starting with actual trading with actual money.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

how much I try, whether it's with a loan system or whatever, my mind is not really comfortable if trading without using pure capital is not demanded for living needs or credit repayments.

I suffer losses arising from what is targeted, try to change the mindset of not using other people's funds, and that's where you can get success because there is no continuous burden.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Have you heard about airdrops? Because of airdrops i traded without capital before. Airdrops are token given by a newly project that is about to start. They will give you tokens after doing tasks like following twitter and telegram.  Then if you do the needed tasks you are able to get tokens that soon you can trade if they are on an exchanger already.

but most of the time airdrops gives you a small capital to do trading or sometimes it has no value. the best thing to do is to join different bounty programs that for sure will be beneficial to do trading because of huge amount to earn.
Go for a good option, this must be basic concept of your work. When you encounter different options in the way, don’t start following anyone before doing proper research about it. Like here you said, exactly airdrops aren’t that much valuable because many times they profit you nothing. Better option here is to equip yourself with bounty campaigns.
hades-tpc

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

You can earn quite a bit from the airdrop and bounty of some newly developed tokens. Good luck  Grin Grin Grin
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

I think can't trading without bitcoin, trading meaning you change something you have with others, so how can you trading when you have nothing to trade  Huh.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

We can say that we can do trading without investing amount from pocket as there are some sites offering registration bonus which can be trade-able and we can withdraw the profits from too as well (some conditions applies) you may search many forex trading brokers offering no deposit bonus, dont know now a days they are offering or not but instaforex was offering this in past.
I do not think any site will give you bonus for registration and allow you to withdraw the bonus without fulfilling any term and conditions. if such site exist I am sure by now they must have shutdown their business. it is about give and take that is a mutual benefit. however you can start through affiliated marketing through which you earn by directing traders to signup on a specific trading platform. then you can use the money you have earn as capital to start trading.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

I do not think you can start trading without capital but your can earn money and use that as capital to start trading. before you start trading you need capital irrespective how the capital is earn, capital is capital because is the sum of money used to start a business and the money must come directly or indirectly from your pocket. money earn through affilliated marketing, Digital marketing (bounty inclusive) etc can be use as capital to start trading.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Yes you can trade without capital by using the coins that you earn from the bounty that you join. You can also ask someone that you know to lend you some coins for you to trade and you will pay him/her if you already earn from trading. You can also barrow from lending but before you barrow from the lending you have to double check first the lending institution so that you will not be scam. There are ways on how you can trade without capital just be diligent in finding ways on how you can trade without putting out your money.
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I do not think you can start trading without capital but your can earn money and use that as capital to start trading. before you start trading you need capital irrespective how the capital is earn, capital is capital because is the sum of money used to start a business and the money must come directly or indirectly from your pocket. money earn through affilliated marketing, Digital marketing (bounty inclusive) etc can be use as capital to start trading.
we can do simple task in this forum to earn money.just joining bounty campaign and working the task for several period we will receive reward.and we used it to start our trading.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

we can do simple task in this forum to earn money.just joining bounty campaign and working the task for several period we will receive reward.and we used it to start our trading.

Thats right. We can be able to trade without a capital because there are a lot of available micro task here  in the forum that we can do, in exchange for some coins  .

although , it may take time to arrive in your wallet and sometimes it does not also guarantee that you will paid because of the growing number of frauds and scams nowadays .

so overall i guess it is still much better if you can use you own cash as a capital in order to start trading because that will save you a lot of hassel .
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

There is no trade without capital what you can do without capital is bounty. However, this days is how bounty works. When you take part in bounty or participate in bounty  your time and energy you use to make people know about the token will be pay for if the project is successful. When you have that token you can you trade however, mind you it not trading without capital. The trade  is the result of your work.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

You should participate in the bonus program to earn the initial income, then you use that income to reinvest.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

maybe the safest way to trade without capital is that you take part in a bounty campaign, you can search it in this forum and you can use the tokens you get to trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: