Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3084 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

I don't see a way to trade without starting capital at least 500-1000 dollars. You can earn them by participating in the bounty
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

Yeah, but you need to steam. There are options with cloud mining. Or getting crypto currency for the content, for the time spent in the social network. But it is very long and dreary.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

there are no trading without capital as far as i can tell, you do need something to start with, trading is a two-way thing, that means you have something to offer the other party. Even margin trading require some minimum
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

If you still decided to trade in the cryptocurrency market, then my advice to you : of all that is, invest no more than 50% of your money. Cryptocurrency is unstable now.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

there are many ways to trade as you mean, if you really believe you want to do it then you can invite your friends who have money and share the profits, you can also do a bounty to get paid and use it for trading capital, but that is the old and long way.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

The best thing to do, is to become a bounty hunter first. It means you need to put effort to have some money that does not come from your pocket. For that, it will take more challenge but you will never loss because it's came from other method of income. All the loss you feel is the effort and time you spend while having some extra income. But the good thing is, you learn on bounty hunting in different field. So try it and dominate this trading community, good luck folks!
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
in order to start trading you need money/cryptocurrencies or something that has a value in order for you to make some transactions in trading.if you don't want to use any of your fiat money for trading you need to work for it,in the physical world you a need a job that will pay you so you can have money to pay your rent,bills,foods and other expenses.in this forum you can do bounties,it's not free and you also need to work for it.use the rewards as your capital and you can now start trading without anything coming from your pocket.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

It is possible, basically I have been doing that for a long time, but in the end you will always came up to decision to invest some money to have them extra. Because the more you invest the more profit you can gain.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

You can first take part in the bounty programs and trade on the exchange listed coins. So you will not spend money from your pocket, but you will have an initial capital for practice in the trades.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Trading in capital is easy but trading without capital is good for trader with good hands can still make a profit and give us the capital.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

If you are a good and experienced trader then you can find investors who will give you money in trust management. So you will not spend your money, but will use other people's money, but there will be more responsibility.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I believe not. Minimum investment should be under any circumstances. When you account for RUR 0 million not earn.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

There is no way to trade without investing money from your pocket. Crypto market is like a store. If you go to the store, then you can buy something for cash, buy something on credit or don't buy anything and leave the store. Therefore, return to the real world, in order for something to trade you must have something.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

If you are a good and experienced trader then you can find investors who will give you money in trust management. So you will not spend your money, but will use other people's money, but there will be more responsibility.

That responsibility couldn't give us an assurance that we can handle the trading very well and it's not easy to do that. Without any capital can be done through earning reward coins from a freshly promoted ico campaigns, then you may trade those coins you have from online job.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

When you want to try investing without spending capital participating in the bounty program can be the best solution later however, you must be ready to run it for at least 1 month in order to get a token and can only sell it.

CryptoDoing

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

If you have the opportunity and equipment for cryptocurrency mining, you can do with minimal investment. Take into account at least the same energy costs.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

I don't think it's possible to trade with no capital  Wink some people may think working for bounties ain't considered as capital , you've invested your time and effort in it so that's capital. Though I could only see stolen coins being traded as "trading without capital"
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

It is possible to start trading without a capital. I am talking about the money that you will convert in cryptocurrency just to start trading. There are several ways on how to earn in cryptocurrency just like bounty programs and airdrops. Recently, I got 30K worth of tokens in the bounty campaign I joined and I made it as my capital in trading. As of now, I will try to trade it in a long term period of time.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

I don't think it will be possible for the name of the trading. You have to have the capital to be able to do the transaction and if you don't or don't have the capital to be able to make an exchange, I think it's a very silly thing for you to do.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

If you do not have money to invest, you can earn and start trading. You can make money by participating in bonuses and aridrops. Once you have received the token, you can either sell it for investment or you can make a long-term investment in the type of coin you received.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: