Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CONFIRMED: User Kevlar is a SCAMMER  (Read 2054 times)
donjonson (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:08:58 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH USER KEVLAR, HE'S A SCAMMER.

DO NOT CONTRACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF WORK.
DO NOT TRUST HIM ON ANY DEAL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406590.0

I have the e-mails and other evidence necesary to prove he's a scammer with no doubt about it.

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:10:53 PM

a Trading Bot for 5 BTC?Huh?

And people tell me that 1BTC for my Bot is a high price  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
donjonson (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

It was negotiated when btc was 100usd. I kept my word and just asked a 50% refund because of delay but was going to pay 2500usd for this. Kevlar just robbed the money.

I feel very bad about it because I behaved right with the forum community, I've helped a lot of users handling different spreadsheet exchanges when Cryptsy didn't exist and even returned the money one time a Chinese have sent me about 5000usd with altcoins by mistake (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=109320;sa=showPosts;start=160).

I think I don't deserve this.

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 05:02:04 AM

I don't want to admit to this, but he's disappeared with 60btc of mine.

We had an agreement for a project we were going to start and now after 2 months of been ignored, I fear he's either dead, or was playing the long game with me.

If by the end of the year, he hasn't shown up with my money.. I'll give out all the details and the internet can decide what to do about this guy.

Kevlar, if you're reading this... You were my best mate who got me through the darkest of times... How could you do this to me? And if you have no mallice intended, why ignore me? I know things went wrong in the past and when you confronted me about it, I had no issue's. I trusted you man..

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

I don't want to admit to this, but he's disappeared with 60btc of mine.

We had an agreement for a project we were going to start and now after 2 months of been ignored, I fear he's either dead, or was playing the long game with me.

If by the end of the year, he hasn't shown up with my money.. I'll give out all the details and the internet can decide what to do about this guy.

Kevlar, if you're reading this... You were my best mate who got me through the darkest of times... How could you do this to me? And if you have no mallice intended, why ignore me? I know things went wrong in the past and when you confronted me about it, I had no issue's. I trusted you man..

I can verify the Calem's story as I observed it from the beginning.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:18:25 PM

Hey guys there is other sections in the forum.. is there already other topics on this guy ?
Mod's may move this topic on you eh..
Child Boards: Scam Accusations, Reputation

FUD first & ask questions later™
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

2 Years later and still no sign of him. What was 15k AUD is now 90k AUD.... Well, stuff you mate... I've returned and I'm gonna make this btc back the hard way.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: