Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luck in cryptoeconomics is a myth?  (Read 1661 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Knowledge, warmth and luck are the ingredients of success. However, success can replace both knowledge and patience. Read about Timothy Dexter

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

Crypto currency is more like a college
If you study, and prepare well, you excel

If you fail to study and invest in icos and trades; you end up in loss
Which can bring more debts than profits

Thus ignore luck and work on each investment you want to make
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.
I do not think that it is better to follow the luck in cryptocurrencies and believing on luck just put our money in any project because if we will not review any project and will invest our money in that project then no one knows that what will happen next with our money but only experts and if we will not follow that opinions from expert then it will like we are doing gambling. Doing a research for investment is the real investment otherwise it is gambling.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Yes, you are right, it is a myth. There is nothing like luck in crypto. How far you can go, will  the determine how well it will be. Try as much as possible to to study the project you plan investing in.
danielphilip574

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

I do believe in Luck and I don't think it is a myth. I don't think all the people involved in crypto have required knowledge and expertise but still they are doing it. Yes, it is true that most of the people try to analyze the project or market with their knowledge but the success or failure depends on luck for sure. Because you never know what going to happen in future.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Luck play a major role, the only thing greater than luck is inside news. You can develop skills and experience in understanding the market, but there is no way your skills will overcome the unpredictability (luck) or the advantage of knowing inside news

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

yes, you are right that before we make an investment, then we have to do a lot of research and discussion and this activity is depleted of energy, mind and time. the last thing is luck, because not all good projects will make a profit.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Yes I agree with you too, I remember during my early days of my bitcoin experiences I was struggling everyday on how to earn. But I persevered and work hard on it. Luck is just a small percentage in bitcoin. You really have a chance here if you work enough and study the ways of how to earn this is very applicable for the new comers Who are still confuse on how to be able to get a free satoshi. Read more here in bitcointalk, do your research and believe one day you can achieve your goals because you can really gain A FREE satoshis/bitcoin if you work on it just like I did.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

Yes there is very few people exist running because of luck but for real benefit and for great profit there should be lots of effort . Even after investing we should follow the group and community . I have done investment by doing lots of Research before investing in ctr, postoken finally my investment gone to disaster by not following community. Atleast I could follow would cutoff my losses.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Luck does exist.
You're lucky if someone from your friend shared you about cryptocurrencies while you are somewhere doing nothing and was looking for a way to earn.
But getting into the crypto economy, I agree that you shouldn't lean on it. The market is tough enough and if one is depending on his luck, he'll end up bankrupt.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Luck exists while analyzation plays the major role. Investors have to analyze everything for success, also have to be fortunate. Many sure-success projects died even after a great analyzation. Study more and working hard can bring us the fortune in Bitcoin.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

No, it is't myth. Luck is the main factor of cryptocurrency. Even when you have analyzed as best as you can, still if you are not lucky, then it will be useless. Cryptocurrency is like legal gambling which results can be influenced by analysis.
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Yes, I think it's better. Take into account everything, analyze and so on I think it is very important. Because it is our acting in the future step or in making decisions. But besides that sometimes what we calculate the beginning of the truth is more than what we calculate. I think that's what's called luck, a result that goes beyond what we calculated before. Myth or not, it depends on your suggestion in interpreting it all.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Only analysis is not enough. I think luck is also very important. I once heard that "luck is also part of strength." I think it makes sense, but when we choose to invest, the first thing we need is Your calm analysis of the project!
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Any investment involves risk, so luck does not play a big role here. To achieve some success in the cryptocurrency industry, you need to read a lot, analyze a lot, and acquire knowledge through trial and error. Luck is good, but not in cryptocurrencies, it's better to rely on your mind and rationality.
oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

I think that crypt is a kind of gambling for inexperienced traders and sometimes it happens that someone is lucky to buy the right coin and at the right time.
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

Trading is a gambling.
By using a proper risk management (like 2% rule) one can reduce the role of luck in the long run.
Short term luck is very important imo...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

We choose a coin, buy it, and wait for the price to be higher. I think it does not need the hassle we create ourselves.
Sometimes we are lucky, sometimes we are patient waiting longer.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

take a big risk, as well as being ready with great regret
if you do not want a big regret, then play with little risk
do not make cryptocurrency a weapon to poison people with negative doctrine

Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Maybe you always buy the wrong coins, or if you buy the right coins, you buy them at the wrong time.
No other term increases 10 times in two months except luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: