Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luck in cryptoeconomics is a myth?  (Read 1659 times)
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.
what is luck, actually? it's a combination of your strong intention to get whatever you want and taking some actions for that. you create your luck

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.
Luck is still the most unexpected factor in many types of business. Not just about crypto. It still exists around our decisions to buy / sell / invest / hold. If you think that analysis in a good project can bring success. That is not absolute. Sometimes, tokens are listed right when the market explodes or declines.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

There is always an element of luck in every success, it all has to do with make some necessary preparations, doing the necessary tasks, doing the painstaking job and ensuring you have are positively positioned accurately, the resultant effect will then be the success which may equally be or not. There is every bit of learning in every business which is to help reduce the risks and avoid obvious mistakes and same is applicable to crypto, personally I have made mistakes here and I have learnt from them

Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

The advantage in crypto is not a myth, but if you have never studied crypto, have no confidence and also patience in crypto. So the advantage of crypto is a myth for you.
Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Luck ofcourse exists in trading but you should not focus on being lucky.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

Luck of course in this market has a very strong role. You could in December simply buy at face value and aptly guessing game earn well!
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

No. You need a luck too. Knowledge is a must. But having some luck will help you to earn more in this market. One day you will see this by yourself.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

It's correct. I agree. Luck in this market will not come to you more or more often. You have to rely on knowledge and experience and skills to judge and choose good projects or promising pennies to trade or invest effectively.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

You're right, but many people have little knowledge about the market, and they hope only to the fortune while choosing altcoins. Most people think the cryptocurrency market is smth like a roulette, so they just "make a bet" and don't analyze anything. That's the bitter truth)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I disagree with your statement as luck can be defined, for instance, as "being in the right time in the right place," which is a very important factor if you ask me. If anyone was aware of BTC in its beginning and he was crazy enough to hodl it for several years, he can be considered as a lucky person. The analysis had literally no effect and he was dependant on a course of circumstances that brought us where we are. Even now the market is greatly manipulated by emotions of investors. Do you think that it is not important to be on the right boat  Grin?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

It relies upon what you characterize as luckiness. To the extent I am concerned, fortunes likewise checks, on the grounds that there are times you may dissect a few activities and you concoct a decent assessment that the task is useful for venture, yet the outcome probably won't be great. In spite of the fact that, I won't deny the way that breaking down an undertaking tallies and that it works, yet I would state that fortunes has worked for me
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

You may got beginners luck,  but for long run, your luck is on the form of knowledge and insight. Or you got reliable insider news. 
linna08

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

In order to succeed in doing everything well, in addition to working hard, luck is more important, because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, and its market is also ever-changing, so luck is still needed.
Platon ES

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

I have seen people, who earned a lot in Crypto without any market research or project analyze.  I think that’s just a luck
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

I do not quite agree with you. If you carefully select the project, you can try your luck. I've invested in the "delta" project, and now I do not regret anything. As they say "who does not risk that does not drink champagne." In the crypt everything can happen.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

At us with you cardinally different opinions in this respect. I'm sure that only luck can make a good profit in the crypto market. Very often there are situations when investors are wrong in the project, no matter how hard they analyze the situation.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Most likely, such times have gone since recent times. Literally in 2017 everything was different, and it was much easier to catch luck in crypto.

KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

The crypto business is not all about luck. However, luck should not be counted out of this game. A new user can select an ICO He has no idea about and does not understand anything about them. But will turn out to be successful.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

I still think that luck is present on cryptomarket. Even if you analyze everything, this does not guarantee that the project will develop and the price of its tokens will increase.
As your people are not versed in the crypto currency, beginners make a profit. This is not often, but it does happen.

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

But I do not exclude the possibility of success. As in any business, you just might be lucky. In the end, there were many cases where projects, of which almost no one heard, produced a good profit. This does not mean that you just need to rely on luck, but this option can not be ruled out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: