Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:27:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luck in cryptoeconomics is a myth?  (Read 1661 times)
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

I still think that luck is present on cryptomarket. Even if you analyze everything, this does not guarantee that the project will develop and the price of its tokens will increase.
As your people are not versed in the crypto currency, beginners make a profit. This is not often, but it does happen.
You are right, in addition to analyzing and studying the project, you still need to listen to your intuition. This point can not be ignored
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

You are right. In the financial field, the lucky element is just complementary factor. The most important thing is knowledge. Because as far as I think, knowledge can creat the lucky. We don't sit in wait for good luck, let's creat the lucky

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

But I also don't believe in luck, there is certainly a history who are just not thinking I bought a coin and it soared and made him rich, but it is one of the entire crypto community. Let's be realistic that could happen, but hope it is not necessary, so carry out your own analysis before any action on crypto market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

There are so many myths but luck is not from this deal. I am sure that luck takes place here but the main reason of getting amount of money is you hard work only.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

actually, not all are related with the luck factor. we know that in the world of cryptocurrency, there is nothing that instant. we must try hard if we want the satisfying results. besides, we also have to be more patient and careful in dealing the market situations. Don't panic in any situation.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

luck is merely a trick only. Crypto knowledge and analysis need to be able to run it. many lessons which should at least serve as guidelines in crypto and this will be brought to the profit. But if luck is certainly is not certain and this is not the real determinant of results that can be obtained.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

The crypto business is not all about luck. However, luck should not be counted out of this game. A new user can select an ICO He has no idea about and does not understand anything about them. But will turn out to be successful.
Nope mate, actually it's not a myth. Maybe some newbies says it so unpredictable but the truth is you can spend time to do research any project, the first is about the team and people. And always pay attentions to those informations and you'll know what will happen. I can saw situations like team leader leave project and that project die. And some other situations after I did some research before.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Luck is something shady and fortune is presented in each sphere of life,so crypto isn't an exclusion.
I believe in this myth, I want to catch luck and become profitable, but i have to work hard as well
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

The crypto business is not all about luck. However, luck should not be counted out of this game. A new user can select an ICO He has no idea about and does not understand anything about them. But will turn out to be successful.
Nope mate, actually it's not a myth. Maybe some newbies says it so unpredictable but the truth is you can spend time to do research any project, the first is about the team and people. And always pay attentions to those informations and you'll know what will happen. I can saw situations like team leader leave project and that project die. And some other situations after I did some research before.

thats right . paying attention to the details can somehow help you increase your win rate when it comes to investments . though there are some areas in  the crypto economics that mainly requires luck . im talking about crypto gambling .

investing and trading do also requires some luck but it is also dependent on skills and knowledge .

overall , you  just need to identify your strenghts and weaknesses so that you can choose your path more easily .
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

In fact even if you analyze the potential project and re-analyze the token in the transaction, luck still plays a good role in making a higher profit. As we know, even if we have hidden lunar indicators of different cryptography, not all of them will bring you higher profits and good luck will lead you to a code. Newspapers will bring you high profits.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

no, that's not a myth. luck is something you must have, if you don't have luck it is very difficult to survive in crypto. sometimes you who have worked hard will lose to those who have great luck.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

It's like every investment in the whole world. It depends on your decision making but that doesn't mean sometimes some degree of unexpected events people tend to call luck appears on your favor.

However, i wouldn't depend on it since it's something you can't control and it's better to educate ourselves in order to be able to make better informed decisions in the future and if any kind of luck comes in our favor it will be welcome.

Is luck in every investment a myth? It's more like an unlikely probability.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Luck is for the newbies only I think, other more experienced people rely on their knowledge and ability for analyzing. But in the difficult situation luck takes place too.
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

i think like everything else in the world, here exist luck also, but it's unlikely to get rich with just pure luck
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

No. Luck is here with cryptocurrencies  Smiley. If you joined any project blindly last year, you could have earned a very good amount of money. But even if you dedicate your time and put lots of efforts to do some researches about a project this year and if you invest in it, still there is a chance it to become scam.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

I'd say it's mostly luck at this point, no way you can really analyze the prices of the different coins, they're not companies with income and profit.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

that is so, but you have to be lucky to choose the right project or potentiall one with a first attempt, luck saves your time if a can put it like this

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I do not agree with you, because luck is sometimes needed and all the same although a small role but it plays!
crypthomonkey

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

no of course it is not a myth but you should know that every lucky event was deserved by hard working and we shoupd not forget that
crypthomonkey

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I do not agree with you, because luck is sometimes needed and all the same although a small role but it plays!
i believe in luck but a person should work hrd to get it and then the Fate will smile at him so good luck to us all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: