Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BitCappers.com~Sports Capping~Free (47-33-2) & Premium (75-55-5) Picks~  (Read 13188 times)
BitCappers.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:59:31 AM

2/2/2014 FREE PICKS

Soccer : Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace

Pick : Over 2.5 -143

NHL : Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets

Pick : Montreal Canadiens ML -145

NCAAB : Wisc Milwaukee vs. Oakland

Pick : Wisc Milwaukee -1.5 -119 (2 Units)

Free Picks Record 45-29-2

Profit overall :  +9.55 Units
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

I have been following all your free picks lately, and I am pretty impressed. So, went ahead and bought the premium and the picks are even better! The premium picks on this site will earn you a lot of money! Definitely worth it! Great site! Keep up the great work! Cheesy

Appreciate your hospitality, big game coming up for the Superbowl today..
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 02:17:11 AM

Well we are hurting that's two days in a row of losing units on premium.  GL lets turn it around. I have wondered, why are you doing free and premium picks? Why not put all efforts into premium and let those picks speak for themselves. You can publish picks afterward and those of us paying for premium can verify the picks are legit after the fact. Like today there was a 3 unit free pick but if it's so good why not make it a premium?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:21:45 AM

Well we are hurting that's two days in a row of losing units on premium.  GL lets turn it around. I have wondered, why are you doing free and premium picks? Why not put all efforts into premium and let those picks speak for themselves. You can publish picks afterward and those of us paying for premium can verify the picks are legit after the fact. Like today there was a 3 unit free pick but if it's so good why not make it a premium?

Look forward to tommorows picks, there wont be any free ones for tommorow as we will have more premium Smiley

Remember, the whole point is to be UP at the end of the week.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 03:30:17 AM

Well we are hurting that's two days in a row of losing units on premium.  GL lets turn it around. I have wondered, why are you doing free and premium picks? Why not put all efforts into premium and let those picks speak for themselves. You can publish picks afterward and those of us paying for premium can verify the picks are legit after the fact. Like today there was a 3 unit free pick but if it's so good why not make it a premium?

Look forward to tommorows picks, there wont be any free ones for tommorow as we will have more premium Smiley

I was wondering what so you count for the week?  Like Monday to Sunday?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:38:52 AM

I was wondering what so you count for the week?  Like Monday to Sunday?

Usually Thursday to Thursday. But just count 7 days from when you subscribed.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:03:20 AM

Soccer : Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace

Pick : Over 2.5 -143

Result : LOSS

NHL : Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets

Pick : Montreal Canadiens ML -145

Result : LOSS

NCAAB : Wisc Milwaukee vs. Oakland

Pick : Wisc Milwaukee -1.5 -119 (2 Units)

Result : WINNER

Free Picks Record 46-31-2

Profit overall :  +9.23 Units
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

I didn't mean to discourage free picks if that's what you want to do, but instead of having free picks, if you had your premium picks only which were winning, then get the subscribers who can verify your numbers are legit, that could be even better than having free picks.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

I didn't mean to discourage free picks if that's what you want to do, but instead of having free picks, if you had your premium picks only which were winning, then get the subscribers who can verify your numbers are legit, that could be even better than having free picks.
but I think if he is posting here for free its not a bad idea many free users becoming premium because they have profit and as they want to increase this then join second round so its good way to do some marketing

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

but I think if he is posting here for free its not a bad idea many free users becoming premium because they have profit and as they want to increase this then join second round so its good way to do some marketing

No, I agree but I was wondering like, why would there be any 3 unit free picks?  Make the 3 unit picks for premium, the best picks should be going premium I would think. 

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Premium Records should encourage users to join. Free Picks will still be posted.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:10:37 PM

Anyone follow the Becker pick?  Wow what a match, the other guy had like 6 match points and blew them all!

So, we won the pick!

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:22:06 PM

Anyone follow the Becker pick?  Wow what a match, the other guy had like 6 match points and blew them all!

So, we won the pick!

Becker was supposed to win by a mile, he was toying with him at the end, you could tell his opponent was weak.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

3 unit pick is going to need a comeback here or we're in trouble.  Fingers crossed.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:30:40 PM

3 unit pick is going to need a comeback here or we're in trouble.  Fingers crossed.

Too much Horsing around going around at the moment.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 09:46:28 PM

when computing the unit record, we bet a favorite today at -267 and it said 3 units.  If it loses the unit +/- count should go down over 7.5 units from that loss.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

when computing the unit record, we bet a favorite today at -267 and it said 3 units.  If it loses the unit +/- count should go down over 7.5 units from that loss.

No, we lost only the 3 units, we didn't lose any extra. On the Books online if you bet 3 unit sizes and lose, you are down just the 3 units, theres no relative juice. A unit size can be anything, you set your own unit sizes, for example if you bet 2 Units and lose the bet you would go down -2. If you for example win a 2 unit bet with the odds at -150 you would be +1.32

The last time Manchester City didn't score a game at home was in 2010.. that was ridiculous.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

when computing the unit record, we bet a favorite today at -267 and it said 3 units.  If it loses the unit +/- count should go down over 7.5 units from that loss.

No, we lost only the 3 units, we didn't lose any extra. On the Books online if you bet 3 unit sizes and lose, you are down just the 3 units, theres no relative juice. A unit size can be anything, you set your own unit sizes, for example if you bet 2 Units and lose the bet you would go down -2. If you for example win a 2 unit bet with the odds at -150 you would be +1.32

Wait, I e-mailed and asked and I was told if you have a 1 unit bet on -110, then you wager $110 to win $100 (if 1 unit=$100).  Your way of doing is isn't the normal way and I think everyone should know that who uses the service.  You're saying if you do "2 units" then you WAGER 2 units no matter the line?

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Um, now we lost a 3 unit bet and suddenly another pick goes up for 3 units in the middle of the day.  That does NOT reassure me man.  It feels like you're on tilt.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:02:20 PM

Wait, I e-mailed and asked and I was told if you have a 1 unit bet on -110, then you wager $110 to win $100 (if 1 unit=$100).  Your way of doing is isn't the normal way and I think everyone should know that who uses the service.  You're saying if you do "2 units" then you WAGER 2 units no matter the line?

I don't think you grasp the concept, let me rephrase it so you can understand it again.

Example :

Pick : Chelsea +1 at -190 (2 Units)
Result : Winner
Units won/loss : +1.04

If Result = Loss it would be -2 Units.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: