Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BitCappers.com~Sports Capping~Free (47-33-2) & Premium (75-55-5) Picks~  (Read 13188 times)
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:08:29 PM

Unless something drastic happens we are down around another 3.5 units today and I've lost 8.5 units in less than a week. WTF

I keep following you thinking oh no they can't lose units again today but somehow it keeps happening.

If you read the analysis of each bet it all ads up and make sense, yes rough patches happen, but it will TURN around.

Please don't use this as a reason to trust you.  The line is the line for a reason.  I can equally write up reasons why your bets will lose, either side can almost always be justified.  Your record is what I look to for support. 

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:01:46 PM

Well with that tennis lost today, I have gone from .25 btc to .075 left, which is all bet on picks tonight.  I must say this has been a disappointing last couple of days of picks and if things do not turn around tonight, I will have lost quite a bit of money to an "expert" picker.

Lets turn it around.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:03:40 PM

Well with that tennis lost today, I have gone from .25 btc to .075 left, which is all bet on picks tonight.  I must say this has been a disappointing last couple of days of picks and if things do not turn around tonight, I will have lost quite a bit of money to an "expert" picker.

Lets turn it around.

Ditto man.  The tennis loss, and then soccer win today, has me down about 9 units in the last few days.  I would expect rough patches, but 9 units in 4 days?  I have requested a refund as I bought a subscription 1 week ago (after tonight's game) and I am down a significant number of units, no matter what happens tonight. 

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitCappers.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:16:55 PM

Lets turn it around.

What's your username on the site?
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:22:19 PM

Lets turn it around.

What's your username on the site?

acarolan

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:36:11 AM

Today is another down day. How many is that in a row now?  Unbelievable

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

Today is another down day. How many is that in a row now?  Unbelievable

I think refunds are in order, how may I go about that? Should I leave my btc address here?

Now a refund isn't going to make up for the btc that I lost following your bets, but its a good place to start.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:25:56 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 03:44:31 AM by BitCappers.com

Today is another down day. How many is that in a row now?  Unbelievable

I think refunds are in order, how may I go about that? Should I leave my btc address here?

Now a refund isn't going to make up for the btc that I lost following your bets, but its a good place to start.

As I stated earlier in this thread, refunds are accorded for users who have only the Monthly package, not the weekly one. Please read the terms and conditions on the website.

And how is it down, theres 2 games that are not even over.

Please after the games are done, let me know if you're down, as of NOW you're nearly even with 2 games left.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

Today is another down day. How many is that in a row now?  Unbelievable

As I stated earlier in this thread, refunds are accorded for users who have only the Monthly package, not the weekly one. Please read the terms and conditions on the website.

And how is it down, theres 2 games that are not even over.

Please after the games are done, let me know if you're down, as of NOW you're nearly even with 2 games left.

Your TOS says nothing about weekly users not getting refunds,
10. Premium Access

By signing up to Premium Access, you agree that you will not leak out Picks and content posted on bitcappers.com. If we see that picks have been leaked out, we have the right to terminate your service and no refund will be provided. Our Premium Access picks guarantee is that if you bet unit sizes you will be positive units by the end of the week. Refunds will be issued for monthly or 3 month users after one week if they are not satisfied with the service.

Here is the exact passage from your site, and it says that refunds will be issued for monthly and 3 month users after one week if they are not satisfied with your service, it does not say that weekly users will not be given refunds.  The way it reads is extremely twisted from your apparently desired intent, and I demand a refund of my 19.99 paid in btc. 

You have it listed pretty prominently on this forum as well as on your site that refunds are given for loss weeks, well I highly doubt you will make back my .25 btc that I lost in the last 3 days on your bets.  According to you, which I disproved, it says in very small print that weekly users are not eligible for a refund.  This is no way to conduct business, and trust me I am pissed off enough for the money I lost, you don't want to push me to dig any further.  Please refund the money to the below address...
1AaVKrQLpMqx1knSRYqsL9hntq4hCEmPYY

Thank you for your compliance.

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:09:01 AM

I guess it was a hunch and it wasn't looking good for the game in progress. And they just lost by a half point. So we are definitely down for the day with one in progress. Seriously what is this 5 days in a row?

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:45:26 AM

"Refunds will be issued for monthly or 3 month users after one week if they are not satisfied with the service."
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:04:06 PM

"Refunds will be issued for monthly or 3 month users after one week if they are not satisfied with the service."

We can play that game, that is a very ambiguous statement, and says nothing about weekly customers.  It reads that since their term is longer when they will be refunded, but it implies that weekly customers will as well.  I would hope you would have enough decency after losing me over 200 dollars and quone17 about 4 times that you would at least refund our 20 dollars on your awful sports picks.

Since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I guess I will give my testimonial on how the picks went for me, and what I thought of the service, I will give a complete write up later, and be leaving negative trust as any reasonable person would believe they deserve a refund back.

Have a nice day.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

HAHA, just looked at your trust, seems as if this has been an issue in the past!  Not one good rating about how you have good picks, but plenty about you scamming people out of their money.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:21:43 PM

HAHA, just looked at your trust, seems as if this has been an issue in the past!  Not one good rating about how you have good picks, but plenty about you scamming people out of their money.

Scamming, trolls like you that can't read conditions.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:45:43 PM

Wrong again, scammers who post all over their website and forum thread that they will honor a refund for losing weeks, then put in the fine print at the very end of their terms, very ambiguous sentences about the longer contracts, but nothing on the shorter ones, and it DOES NOT say anything about weekly users not getting refunds!  How many times do I have to say that?  YOUR TERMS DO NOT SPECIFY THAT WEEKLY USERS DO NOT GET REFUNDS!!!

Btw, where are the picks today?  I have not violated your terms and therefor you cannot cancel my subscription, so I hope that they aren't out yet.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

Wrong again, scammers who post all over their website and forum thread that they will honor a refund for losing weeks, then put in the fine print at the very end of their terms, very ambiguous sentences about the longer contracts, but nothing on the shorter ones, and it DOES NOT say anything about weekly users not getting refunds!  How many times do I have to say that?  YOUR TERMS DO NOT SPECIFY THAT WEEKLY USERS DO NOT GET REFUNDS!!!

Btw, where are the picks today?  I have not violated your terms and therefor you cannot cancel my subscription, so I hope that they aren't out yet.

Nothing has been posted as of yet also if you read the thread it says you must wait for the full 7 days to be over,  according to our records you can only request a refund on the 11th after 1 week, in your case we will make an exception and grant you the refund if you are down in 4 days time.

Posts are being picked as we SPEAK.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

GL, hope today is the day for a turnaround!

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:16:53 PM

2/7/2014 FREE PICKS

NHL : Edmonton Oilers vs New Jersey Devils

Pick : Edmonton Oilers ML +171

Free Picks Record 47-32-2

Profit overall :  +7.82 Units
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:19:51 PM

Tennis is under way very soon.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

Tennis is under way very soon.

this tennis match is a close one Undecided

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄