Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BitCappers.com~Sports Capping~Free (47-33-2) & Premium (75-55-5) Picks~  (Read 13188 times)
BitCappers.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:41:35 AM

Premium picks are now posted.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:32:51 AM

Looks like you 're doing better with your free picks, funny.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:38:05 AM

Looks like you 're doing better with your free picks, funny.

Wait till about Tuesday. You registered about 2-3 days ago, wait about 5 more days, you will see a huge turn around. If you have seen, we are up in both picks units.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:05:01 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 09:26:00 PM by BitCappers.com

NHL : Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers

Pick : Ottawa Senators ML -128

Result : LOSS

Soccer : Liverpool vs. Aston Villa

Pick : Over 3.0 -162

Result : WINNER

NCAAB : Akron vs. Toledo

Pick : Akron -1 -129

Result : LOSS

Free Picks Record 23-14-1

Profit overall :  +2.89 Units
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:35:26 PM

Our first 2 Premium Picks of the day go 2-0.

https://i.imgur.com/Jmgb3VZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/SD4W7pO.png
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

Another Premium Pick has been posted for 6:00PM EST NCAAB!
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:13:35 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 02:53:23 AM by BitCappers.com

Premium Picks 4-0-0 today with another 2 Pending!!

https://i.imgur.com/JoirAeJ.png
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:47:48 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 03:24:27 AM by BitCappers.com

Premium Record 17-9-0

Record Today 4-2-0

Profit overall :  +4.66 Units
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:59:00 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 03:11:20 AM by BitCappers.com

https://i.imgur.com/Oo6fxy2.png

Great streaks on Personal Picks
bitcoinsrock

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:22:40 AM

Funny stuff. You bet .005 per play real money and you expect people to follow you. You cheated with your record. You were losing big at 1 unit per play. Then you start upping the plays to 2 units and 4 units. Tout trick 101, just keep increasing units until you have a winning record. Play mostly favorites and your win/loss record looks good. GL fleecing the sheep.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:25:42 AM

Funny stuff. You bet .005 per play real money and you expect people to follow you. You cheated with your record. You were losing big at 1 unit per play. Then you start upping the plays to 2 units and 4 units. Tout trick 101, just keep increasing units until you have a winning record. Play mostly favorites and your win/loss record looks good. GL fleecing the sheep.

You don't see the premium picks, the free picks we pick our units. We bet small amounts on Bitcoin Books for testing purposes, we use real Vegas books. Our premium picks all have been 1 unit plays since the beginning, so if you don't have anything to say, don't say it since you are not a member. Our Vegas unit size is 300$ a unit. We let our record speak for ourself. Anytime you are in the Plus, that's what matters. I stated early the win/loss record doesn't matter, what does is the units up or down, our premium users have followed all of our picks and are all up. I appreciate your opinion but don't think you know what's going on without even having access to the picks.
bitcoinsrock

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:29:42 AM

lol. You get better and better by the day.

You don't see the premium picks, the free picks I pick my units. We bet small amounts on BitCoin Books for testing purposed, we use real Vegas books. Our premium picks all have been 1 unit plays since the beggining, so if you don't have anything to say, don't say it since you are not a member. Our vegas unit size is 300$ a unit.

You don't see the premium picks, the free picks I pick my units. We bet small amounts on BitCoin Books for testing purposed, we use real Vegas books. Our premium picks all have been 1 unit plays since the beggining, so if you don't have anything to say, don't say it since you are not a member. Our vegas unit size is 300$ a unit.
You get better and better by the post. I look in every once in a while for the comedy alone.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:32:40 AM

You get better and better by the post. I look in every once in a while for the comedy alone.

At this point, your post has been reported as spam, because you are clearly not posting anything but spam and flaming. Good luck my friend Smiley

We have registered for Stripe and are being approved, credit card payment will be accepted next week. Good luck everyone.
bitcoinsrock

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:38:42 AM

At this point, your post has been reported as spam, because you are clearly not posting anything but spam and flaming. Good luck my friend Smiley
I have many posts at the site and none of them are spam. You are the only person that I flame and it's because you lie. You started off saying that you win 90% of your plays. I think that what you do is dishonest and have only made a few posts about it. You are cheating people. Selling your picks is what should be banned.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:42:39 AM

Oh please point us to where theres rules against that, we have revised our model when we remade this thread, we guarantee profit at the end of the week, that's our guarantee, you don't even have access to premium picks so like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am cheating no one, have over 20 Premium Members and none of them feel cheated. You think crunching numbers all days and looking at best possible matches isn't time consuming, yes it is. You stated at first, "I would just increase unit sizes so I could be up" All our Premium picks since day one have been 1 unit, and as you can see from the pictures, not heavy favorites.

Might as well call everyone who sells picks crooks right? One website sells picks for 500$ a month and only 1-2 a day, so I believe 32$ is reasonable. If you don't have the money I understand but no reason to bash someone. Please stay on topic. No one has been cheated, everyone who purchased is happy.
bitcoinsrock

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:45:27 AM

Oh please point us to where theres rules against that, we have revised our model when we remade this thread, we guarantee profit at the end of the week, that's our guarantee, you don't even have access to premium picks so like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am cheating no one, have over 20 Premium Members and none of them feel cheated. You think crunching numbers all days and looking at best possible matches isn't time consuming, yes it is.

Might as well call everyone who sells picks crooks right? One website sells picks for 500$ a month and only 1-2 a day, so I believe 32$ is reasonable. If you don't have the money I understand but no reason to bash someone. Please stay on topic. No one has been cheated, everyone who purchased is happy.
I've had my say. I'm out of the thread. GL to everyone betting.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:48:48 AM

Oh please point us to where theres rules against that, we have revised our model when we remade this thread, we guarantee profit at the end of the week, that's our guarantee, you don't even have access to premium picks so like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am cheating no one, have over 20 Premium Members and none of them feel cheated. You think crunching numbers all days and looking at best possible matches isn't time consuming, yes it is.

I've had my say. I'm out of the thread. GL to everyone betting.

Have a nice day. God bless.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:43:35 AM

1/19/2014 PICKS

NBA : Orlando Magic vs. Boston Celtics

Pick :  Orlando Magic +3 -122

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins

Pick : Chicago Blackhawks ML -155

Soccer : Bologna vs. Napoli

Pick : Napoli ML -160

Free Picks Record 23-14-1

Profit overall :  +2.89 Units
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:14:28 AM

Premium picks for the NFL Games have been posted for tommorow. Some more picks will be posted later or tommorow morning, as always good luck.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

All Premium picks have been posted, cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: