Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens earned by bounty  (Read 611 times)
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

You should look at which exchange these coins are traded and register there. If they are not yet traded, then you just have to wait for the announcement of the listing

Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Theres really no guide to guarantee that your tokens will even be worth anything first off, but if so pick you a sell point or hold long term, most bounty holders sell immediately. Thus  causing the price to crash, if you can make it through that first month of chaos, and you have a great coin the choice is yours when to sell!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

check first the Exchange which provides token from the bounty. make sure when the token Exchange. If you don't know the location of the Exchange, then how will sell. token input on stock and do the transaction if you want to sell the tokens that you get. but very seldom people want to sell the new bounty results token just entered the stock exchange. many people say the prices are down so much of the price should be.
vijaybharath.23

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Send your token to that exchange where your token has been listed.
place an order thats it,
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Thanks guys

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

Once you received the tokens you must know where and if it was listed already in some exchange of it was then you can proceed to sell it. (If you want to know where it was listed then you may visit their community so they can update you about their plans) If it was not you must wait for it to be listed. There's nothing we can do if it wasn't listed at all because in order to sell your tokens there must be a demand and order from the market so you can make transaction.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Please don't say Google, I looked.

Much appreciated, thanks.

It is not so important how you have recieved tokens. Important what kind of tokens you have.  Ethereum tokens traded on ForkDelta and EtherDelta,  but price is not good usually. So I can recomend hold your tokens till the listing on top exchanges ( of coins if it will happen)  and maybe you will get something significant in the future.  
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

I think that tokens obtained from a bounty event can be held for a period of time. Maybe it will make you get more wealth, but if you continue to fund, then you can sell it on the exchange, but I think it is not A good choice.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

After you receive the tokens in your wallet for example MEW, make sure that you have enough gas to transfer that token to an exchange site. Make sure you have created an account on your desired exchange site and double-check if your token is being traded there. The gas will depend on how much token you are about to transfer, MEW usually shows the recommended amount of gas. If you don't have gas, you better deposit some because you will need that to process your tokens. Some exchange sites might have confusing interfaces so better be familiar first before clicking to prevent mistakes. Sell your tokens on your desires price once you receive it in your account in that exchange site and wait for someone to buy it.

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

For me! You can sell the Tokens you earned from Bounty to those decentralized exchange or you can hold it and wait, it's more profitable. But it's only my suggestion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

The token you sell must be listed on the exchange, you can sell your tokens in Idex, Forkdelta, or in other big exchanges like Binance and Hit btc, I have trouble explaining how to sell your tokens, you can learn by watching youtube, you will find a guide how to sell your token.
Sysmark

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

It is as same as a normal selling of any crypto in an exchange if it is available in any exchange.
3kpk3

Activity: 910
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Once you received the tokens you must know where and if it was listed already in some exchange of it was then you can proceed to sell it. (If you want to know where it was listed then you may visit their community so they can update you about their plans) If it was not you must wait for it to be listed. There's nothing we can do if it wasn't listed at all because in order to sell your tokens there must be a demand and order from the market so you can make transaction.
I agree with you here. It all depends on whether the coin or token has been listed on a particular exchange or not. It is also possible to sell them through decentralized exchanges. You need to do your research op by checking out CMC and other sources in order to find out whether your coin/token has been listed on a particular exchange. Before selling your tokens/coins immediately, think carefully and check if they have long term potential.

lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

To sell the tokens from the signature bonus campaign, you must first remember the address of your wallet if the token is large then you trade in large trading floors, if the token is not enough transaction can sell For those who need it without going through the trading floor or called the black market
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

You can sell them on exchanges where these tokens/coins are listed.

To check where they are listed go to coinmarketcap and check market tab or you can simply ask token team member to know where these tokens are listed.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Much appreciated, thanks.

Tokens can be sold by two means the normal way is exchanger and the other way is (very less people know about this) and thats buy back program.

Yes, buy back programs are held by the ICO itself and it is done after the exchanger listing however the prices in the buy back program could be 4-5X more than the exchanger price. So you can always check that with the ICO and ask if they holding any buy back program.

Lolz. If people are saying that on this forum then they have no right to be here.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

To begin, wait until the coin goes to the exchange, then transferred from the purse to the stock exchange and sold there, or sold on decentralized exchanges, or by another procedure.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

You just have to wait for the tokens to be listed on an exchange and then you can look up where the coins have been listed. The website will give you information on what exchanges that the coins have been listed on so you can sell your tokens. Someone mentioned the buy back program being done by the ICO and although I have heard about it, I've never actually used it so I can't offer an insight
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

this is very interesting, do you really do not know how to sell tokens derived from bounty rewards? I suggest you to join an ICO telegram that gives you a Token rewards, read da if you do not find information about the Exchanger then ask the admin. usually the admin will give you a link that will take you to an already registered exchanger for your token. then just follow step by step then your reward token will be sold
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

It depends. Try to sell when token price makes the first big gain. This is the investors who cannot buy at ICO due to country regulation. If not, better just to hold until the team starts achieving something at their roadmap. If you believe in the project, leave 25-30% for a long term. If not, why you invested your time in this bounty? Assuming you are not the one who managing 10+ bounties at the same time and participating in every goddamn bounty.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: