Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:52:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens earned by bounty  (Read 613 times)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Please don't say Google, I looked.

Much appreciated, thanks.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

There's nothing much about selling your tokens received from bounty,
Firstly, you check whether the token has been listed on exchange,
If YES! then you move to exchange and proceed to sell.
If NO! You have to wait till the token hit exchange.
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

Makes sense, thank you.

sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

if you already get your token on the wallet, then you can sell it on the exchanger they have determined by way of deposit from the exchanger. then you can start the sales process
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

You need to learn how to trade on the decentralized exchanges of Etherdelta and Forkdelta. It is on these exchanges that you can sell your tokens from the bounty or after the completion of the ICO. Information on how to trade on these exchanges very much, even in this forum.
IntraCoin

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Can be a little tricky when it comes to ERC20 tokens. You can use MyEtherWallet to transfer the tokens. You'll need to know the Smart contract for the token to add it to your list. (This will make sense once you have the screen in front of you) Here is a guide though.

https://steemit.com/eos/@sandwich/how-to-transfer-eos-erc20-tokens-using-myetherwallet
arenjer musik

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

to sell tokens that can be from Bounty or not, in my opinion should be seen how high the price of tokens in the market,
if the price in the market is high enough, I think it's better to sell it
if the price in the market is still low, it is better to hold it first waiting for the price in the rising market to sell it
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Can be a little tricky when it comes to ERC20 tokens. You can use MyEtherWallet to transfer the tokens. You'll need to know the Smart contract for the token to add it to your list. (This will make sense once you have the screen in front of you) Here is a guide though.

https://steemit.com/eos/@sandwich/how-to-transfer-eos-erc20-tokens-using-myetherwallet
Its not actually tricky but somehow you would really need up to be careful on inputting important informations if you dont like to lose up our precious tokens and also he would end up mostly on following this thing specially most of coins in the market as of now are on erc20 platforms which mostly launched or traded on DEX first therefore he would able to encounter on trading up on decentralized exchangers and links given was useful to get some ideas about the basics of transfer.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

As people above me already mentioned, your best bet is selling your earned tokens on the decentralized exchanges like DEX and Etherdelta, as those are the exchanges that lists tokens first.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I have been taking part in many bounty campaigns, but I do not have a defined strategy whether keeping tokens or selling them. It depends a lot on the project itself. In general, I still tend to sell them and convert in the reference currency, which I consider ETH or BTC.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

There's nothing much about selling your tokens received from bounty,
Firstly, you check whether the token has been listed on exchange,
If YES! then you move to exchange and proceed to sell.
If NO! You have to wait till the token hit exchange.

There is no three ways to this. The other option is to.put it up for sale on the ANN thread (although this is largely discouraged) but I have seen it happen. You can then sell to anyone who is only interested in keeping long-term but you will have to sell below the ICO price since you are choosing not to wait. Its a risk though, because you might sell and the following week it got listed which would have made more money if you had wait. On the  other hand, it might be the nest decision because some of the tokens might eventually not get listed.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

As far as i know, first thing you should do you ust go to your wallet. In this case i use myetherwallet for example. And see if your token have value in $ or not. If there's value then you go to coinmarketcap and then search the coin. Example if you have morpheus token then search MITx in coinmarketcap. You can see this beside your token value. Scroll down and hit the market tabs. See where the tokens avaible in exchange. For example in IDEX, you must login / sign up there then make transaction in there. Hope this will help.
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Thanks guys, ill try tonight.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

1st is wait your coin to arrive at your ethereum wallet it should be erc20 wallet. Then wait for the project to oficially announce where they will be listing their token. Your MEW should have atleast 1usd for paying the gas of your token to the exchanger. Then you should copy well the token adress from the exchanger then send your token from that adress. When the token arrive at the exchanger you can sell it. Be careful on selling your token look carefuly the token adress , if your mistake on sending your token will be lost forever.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

You should monitor the communication channels of the project. When they list the exchange, they will inform you
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

for myself I usually ask in the group about the new token of bounty, I ask where I can sell the token because many exchanges can be to sell the token.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

If the tokens received are not yet listed on exchanges then there is no way they can be sold. Chill till it is listed then you sell afterwards.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

If you get a token from the bounty program. First, of course, see coinmarketcap, if no, ask in some groups. And check the deltabalance. If there are no such tokens, tokens are stored until they are registered in the exchange service.
zepherius
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Keep in mind sometimes tokens are also locked, but if not yea use some decentralized exchange Smiley or wait for big listings. Good luck!

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Yes wait until the exchange is available on the market is very boring especially until 2 or 3 months ahead.
Very rare exchanges are available on the market but ICO will be over in a week, only once I find ICO like this one CREDITS (CS)
I give 4 thumbs up for their team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: