Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens earned by bounty  (Read 615 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

What is really asked in this thread, is it how to sell or when to sell?
If it is when, I myself prefer to keep it until the price of the coins rise to a stable price.
If it is how, it depends on the market/exchange where the coin is listed.

Selling token to the trading site is too hard for us as a new here. It's better to ask to the people here who are old on this crypto-world as a trader.  This is a good topic you shared as for me because until now I don't have any knowledge how to trade. The answer of your topic are more helpful to gain more knowledge how to trade.
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

The first thing is to find out if the coin is listed on exchange and the next thing is to sell in the coin market but if the coin is not listed in exchange then you have to wait.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

Basically, you have to wait until your token appears on the list of exchange, that’s the only time that you can sell your tokens. When the token is already in the exchange, I usually sell it right away, but if not, I hold it for a few months and wait for the price to increase.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

You just have to keep an eye on the company and see when they are listed on exchanges, as soon as they are listed, you are able to sell if you wish.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

When to sell tokens from bounty and signature campaigns is as soon as you see the coins being listed on exchange so you can take out the money that you have made and avoid losses in case the project gets discontinued and there is no longer any way for you to sell the coins anymore.Just make sure that you follow the project so you will know what happens and when it happens.

CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

The first step is deciding which bounties the to join of course. And hopefully, make a selection of decent and promising companies. When you receive the tokens and they are tradeable, you have a decision to make. Sell at the price you are offered on the exchange, or keep them and basically invest the company. I think most bounty hunters will sell their tokens for whatever they get for it, but some of the coins you earned might increase in value a lot in the future, given you picked some proper projects. Following the companies, checking their roadmaps and do some investigation before deciding to sell in my advice. Would be a shame to sell tokens for a penny on the dollar.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

First, check where this altcoin will be listed and stay updated when will it be listed because most alcoins are being sold at its highest for on the first 3 days. No one teaches me how to trade and learn by my self by researching feedback with that exchange platform. The best place to learn in trading in youtube and google. A traders feedback or experience with the trading platform is one of the most critical part.
swam1alyona

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Useful information, thank you.  And then I wanted to ask everything, yes itokeny what they came from.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Well best thing you have already received awards on your bounty campaign. It is easy to sell tokens go to the exchange list of that tokens being listed and convert that one to ether and then go to your local exchange convert your ether to real money or fiat money. This is the basic on selling crypto for an exchange to real money. And if you will try to have a transaction but you are not so sure that it will work then try a little amount of tokens to sell.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Please don't say Google, I looked.

Much appreciated, thanks.
You have to wait for the tokens to get listed on any exchange then you can start trading but if it's not then you will have to wait for the official report of the developer or through to your bounty manager. There's nothing you can do if it is not yet listed you really have to wait for them, just hold it for a moment.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Exchanges like etherdelta, tokenstore and etc are your best bet first off as they usually see new tokens first, now as far as when to sell, thats up to you either immediatly  before everyone knows they got paid and dumps or hold for atleast a month, I personally hold mine long term in hopes of getting rich one day!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Please don't say Google, I looked.

Much appreciated, thanks.
I think you should study first on how to trade along side with your bounty hunting. It is because sometimes selling those coins we receive from bounties and airdrops need to be sold right away due to less potential and prices might go down anytime so trading is the only answer with that matter. As what others said, know the exchanges where your tokens are listed then place sell order or you can directly sell to buyers on exchangers. But you must also be watchful on what exchanges you will be selling your tokens either centralized or decentralized.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Hello my friend there are some advices to you: First of all look at coinkarketcap.com and try to find your token, If it was listed on some exchange it' will be at coinmarketcap. however If it's not , you can go at etherdelta.com or forketdelta.com and rty to find your token here, If you can find it here you can manually add token and stard to trade them. Good luck.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

first thing you are going to do is to check that coin if it has have a market value in the trading sites. now if it has a market value in the trading sites you need to move your coins from your wallet to that site. for example those site are mercatox, forkdelta, binance etc. take note you must have an ethereum gas so that you can transfer those coins you want to trade. but if your coin dont have market value yet you must wait until they put that one the market sites. thats all enjoy your trading.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Hi, it depends of the project, if when the token is released the value is undervalued, you should hold, but it will depends of the project
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Why just not sell half and the other half keep it for better days of the project? if they project has a solid roadmap that can be achived as soon as pobile then why no to keep them as you might earn a lot more in time than selling early probably under ICO price as most of the hunters are selling their coins.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Really it's mostly luck. I always try to atleast wait for it to get listed on a half decent exchange though, unless it's an obvious shitcoin but then I don't generally do bounties for shitcoins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

The sale of tokens collected from the bounty is probably an extreme measure, because it seems to me that you need to sell only if you are in great need of money or for new investments of other projects, it seems to me so correctly.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Do you never use crypto exchange before? First not all the bounty reward have value, some of them need to wait listed on exchange, some of them just listed on small exchange, so price will dump to very low price, so use ethplorer and deltabalances to view your wallet tokens list and total value, don't sold all of them, some potential project need to wait a few month to become popular

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

if you get the token from bounty you follow, the first step you do is go to coinmarketcap and see your tokens are in the market where .. if there is still no you should join the telegram bounty so you get information where your tokens are traded

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: