Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET INSTANT PROFIT FROM TRADING?  (Read 2130 times)
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

There is no such thing as instant profit in trading unless you have an inside information on what coin will be added in the list. I would suggest that whatever coin or token you selected, make sure that you have made a comparison on the price last week and price today, check technical analysis and google for any news about a particular person.
I think that instant profit is possible from trading, but for that you need to have good experience, study and must also have good investment in day trading, I think that day trading is the only way through which we can get instant profit.
Now there are a lot of robots on the market that do not allow the trader to earn. So day trading turns into a living hell. If you invest in cryptocurrency, then invest for a long time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Now there are a lot of robots on the market that do not allow the trader to earn. So day trading turns into a living hell. If you invest in cryptocurrency, then invest for a long time!
Of the many comments about trading, you think the market has robots to make us greedy but eventually fall. Market issues have been suspected of robots since 2014, but everyone has understood how to defeat their robots, namely a long trading strategy. then for those who like trade challenges, it's better to play scalping. this technique can be learned simply by using SRSI and MACD indicators, see a 15m - 1h time frame and you also have to observe bitcoin as a standard for the altcoin market.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

You will surely make profit but do not forget that you will make some loss instantly.

Professionals manage to get fast (but not instant) profit every day, even during the periods when the market is down. They make the chains of the exchange operations and earn really good money for these activities.
Only the best can make money with the market as it is right now, people should not deceive themselves, just a few months ago when bitcoin was skyrocketing everyone looked like a genius because they were earning a lot of money but they did not do that it was the market, it is in conditions like this where you find who are the real good traders.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Everyone determines his own strategy. It is better when there is a combination of these three strategies. But I prefer the short. In connection with this situation in the market this is the best strategy

MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

Dear Traders,
Its really hard for new crypto traders to make good profit from cryptotrading. Its because of their lack of Enough experience about trading. As a trader you can make profits by following 3 steps. From my experience I am gonna share these with you guys. please follow:

1] Shortime trade
2] Longtime trade
3] Instant trade

By following these steps you can easily start your trading activity. Today I am gonna describe number 3, which is instant trade.

What is instant trade?
Instant trade means the trading method of current buy & sell system. first you have to research some thinks about tge coin on which you wanna invest your fund. I will suggest to choose the daily highest uptrend holder coin. Normally you have to check the buyer & seller list continuously for sometime to take decision when to buy or sell. If you find big amount of buyers there instant you can buy & when seller will.gather too.much you can ready to sell. Mostly you have to collect your profits by trading instantly.

Always keep in mind "Trading is game of patience" 

I think only expert traders can do get profit in the exchange platform, not for a newbie like you. Unless you are well versed in making trade in the platform I think, but if not that won't be happen at all, in my point of view. But if you really want an instant profit day trade is the main thing you can do but its too risky, that's all I can say.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

Along with your own the majority of simplified method of buying and selling, I'll state in the event that anybody adhere to this tactic since it is actually described over, you need to after that understand that you're inside a online game associated with opportunity. It might favor a person or even function towards a person this particular online game. Buying and selling need encounter, ability as well as TA. You can't obtain each one of these per day, you need to obtain this with time.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I forgot about the "get poor quick or got rekt fast" scheme for crypto (and anything else) and now I'm doing way better. Just my experince
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

Like you said trading is game of patient, we will make profit if always patient wait for best price to buy and patient wait for the price going up. Beside patient we should be understanding the situation of crypto market, on downtrend or uptrend so we know when should be entry and exit from the market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
aeternus

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

Like you said trading is game of patient, we will make profit if always patient wait for best price to buy and patient wait for the price going up. Beside patient we should be understanding the situation of crypto market, on downtrend or uptrend so we know when should be entry and exit from the market.
One of the biggest problem is that people do not see it like that, they have this image of traders earning money by making split of a second decisions in the market, and while some earn money that way, the truth is many people earn by doing trades that are a lot slower and losing a few minutes or hours are not going to kill your profits and in order to find those opportunities you have no option but to sit down and wait for the opportunities to appear.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

Dear Traders,
Its really hard for new crypto traders to make good profit from cryptotrading. Its because of their lack of Enough experience about trading. As a trader you can make profits by following 3 steps. From my experience I am gonna share these with you guys. please follow:

1] Shortime trade
2] Longtime trade
3] Instant trade

By following these steps you can easily start your trading activity. Today I am gonna describe number 3, which is instant trade.

What is instant trade?
Instant trade means the trading method of current buy & sell system. first you have to research some thinks about tge coin on which you wanna invest your fund. I will suggest to choose the daily highest uptrend holder coin. Normally you have to check the buyer & seller list continuously for sometime to take decision when to buy or sell. If you find big amount of buyers there instant you can buy & when seller will.gather too.much you can ready to sell. Mostly you have to collect your profits by trading instantly.

Always keep in mind "Trading is game of patience" 
These are indispensable theories in investing but practicing those things is very difficult. I've read a lot about investment rules and when I'm really involved in investing, such investment theories are meaningless. I think we should all start investing in new capital now and you will be able to correct the wrong things in your strategy. these theories are useless!

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

ok, im curious about short time trade, how much time for short time 1,2,3 day??
and if within this period, you lose your money, what will you do? sell it (cutlose) or hold it, (but i think its a short time so no reason for hold it for longtime right?)
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

To successfully trade any trader, one must know the crypto-currency market well, be able to analyze coins, have a good emotional state. Without these qualities, any strategy can become a failure.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

and if within this period, you lose your money, what will you do? sell it (cutlose) or hold it, (but i think its a short time so no reason for hold it for longtime right?)
It all depends on your purpose, if you want to get instant profit and short term trade, you should be ready to lose (cutlose). but If you want to hold, it means your purpose for long term trade.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

It all depends on your purpose, if you want to get instant profit and short term trade, you should be ready to lose (cutlose). but If you want to hold, it means your purpose for long term trade.

Every strategy must require different ways of making decisions. We will never be able to do the same strategy because conditions and situations will always change at any time. Long-term and short-term investments can produce something satisfying and what will determine is how we respond appropriately to all these conditions.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Every strategy must require different ways of making decisions. We will never be able to do the same strategy because conditions and situations will always change at any time. Long-term and short-term investments can produce something satisfying and what will determine is how we respond appropriately to all these conditions.

Every trade comes with a game plan

do not engage or open a position that you do not even think where to exit, or created only by your FOMO

Decisions are already placed once you entered a trading platform

it is also applicable to short term trades

These are the basic steps I always consider and always hit a profit

aeternus

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

Every trade comes with a game plan

do not engage or open a position that you do not even think where to exit, or created only by your FOMO

Decisions are already placed once you entered a trading platform

it is also applicable to short term trades

These are the basic steps I always consider and always hit a profit

Unfortunately that is not the way it happens, what you describe is precisely what professional traders do and that is why they keep beating the newbies over and over again because they have a very precise plan about what they want to do and when they want to do it, while a newbie in trading just takes a position because he feels it is the right thing to do but he has no way to tell when he has lost a lot of money or when he must take some profits.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

To successfully trade any trader, one must know the crypto-currency market well, be able to analyze coins, have a good emotional state. Without these qualities, any strategy can become a failure.
Right.Atleast you have your own intact knowledge before proceeding into trading activities.Whether you trade for long or short term,or in an instant,if would still be useless if you dont have the right strategies and skills in trading.It would be better if you have more experiences in trading compared to a beginner who take risks and lose them all.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

I agree.I think there's no such way as instant profit.Of course you have to work hard and study hard for a quite of time so you won't get into wrong decisions.And if you really want to get instant profit,then be ready  also for some instant losses.That's the reality of trading.
aeternus

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

I agree.I think there's no such way as instant profit.Of course you have to work hard and study hard for a quite of time so you won't get into wrong decisions.And if you really want to get instant profit,then be ready  also for some instant losses.That's the reality of trading.
What you are saying is something that many people do not want to accept, fast profits come with fast losses, if you join the world of trading you need to be prepared to accept the fact that you are going to lose money and that there are going to be many instances in which you are going to doubt whether or not you took the right decision, if you have a plan you may overcome that but if you don't then you're going to lose all your capital.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

I don't think that for this trading you will be able to get instant profits, you have to try to find and of course you have to buy coins and after that you can apply for the long term so I am sure you will be easy to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: