Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN's website and online store are open-promotion with limited 30 AntMiner  (Read 9474 times)
cyberspaced

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:04:00 PM

Yep, 2.2 on their site and I have paid 2.65 for one that has not even shipped yet!!!!  Huh

"We created a myth in bitcoin community: no pre-orders, shipping on time, even pre- shipping.  We are earning more and more trust from worldwide customers." how long will that last if you make a firesale and then sell the items cheaper a few days later??

So please Bitmain, answer your emails and give us all our "unshipped" Ants for 2.2 BTC

When did you order the 2.65BTC units? It makes sense that they ship a few days after the small fire-sale batch (if/assuming they are a different batch run). The 2.2 BTC units wont ship until sometime next week, close to the weekend.

In other news, my 2.4BTC unit is running today, and I passed the 1TH mark for my farm

I ordered on jan. 13 and it was shipped yesterday! The 2.2 batch will start shipping tomorrow ( Jan. 18 ) as stated in the OP, so they will arrive at the same time or one day later than mine that cost 2.65 BTC, so I end up paying 0.45 BTC for NOTHING other that Bitmains greed!!
I even asked them to cancel my order if I could not get it for 2.2 BTC, that mail they also avoided answering untill they had shipped the Ant ( that email was sent 2 days before they shipped )

I have mailed them, but they graciously avoid all questions and just give me a runaround about a coupon for 0.2 BTC! They are so greedy that they can't even give a refund of 0.45 BTC, or the 0.2 BTC... What is a coupon for their site worth, can't buy anything for that and who knows if they are even in business in a few weeks.

So all in all, I and all who paid 2.65 BTC are being scammed for 0.45 BTC  Shocked

disagree and it more seems that you are greedy

i bought mine for 2.4 and take risk that order will go wrong ( site was on beta stage )

pay on 11.1 and receive mine yesterday 16.1 ( it arrive on 15.1 but UPS Sad )

so you receive discount and still unhappy ? your ANT will arrive before next diff and earlier either 2.2 current sales

what you need also ?

i will happy if Bitmain was selling units for free , LOL , but they sell with most attractive price and you still unhappy .

see BtMINE thread or buy from Cointerra and etc ( April/May shipping )

Before joining this conversation you might read a little! The 2.2 batch will arrive on Monday Jan. 20, same as my Ant, so you tell me if I'm "greedy", I have paid 2.65 and will not get it before the 2.2 batch!!
I receive a discount, how is that?? If I get a coupon I still have paid 2.45 BTC for one that will arrive at the same time as the 2.2 BTC batch, and I will have a coupon that can be used for what?
So kindly shut your mouth and stop calling people names!!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexeyK

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

Before joining this conversation you might read a little! The 2.2 batch will arrive on Monday Jan. 20, same as my Ant, so you tell me if I'm "greedy", I have paid 2.65 and will not get it before the 2.2 batch!!
I receive a discount, how is that?? If I get a coupon I still have paid 2.45 BTC for one that will arrive at the same time as the 2.2 BTC batch, and I will have a coupon that can be used for what?

you see future ? and you sure that miners that Bitmain will send tomorrow will arrive on 20 ? i don't think that Bitmain really guilty that we have weekends and Transport company doesn't work .

in fact , Bitmain crew work also on weekends so i really don't understand your complains .

please take all easy , otherwise shut your mouth Smiley

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
cyberspaced

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:34:41 PM

you see future ? and you sure that miners that Bitmain will send tomorrow will arrive on 20 ? i don't think that Bitmain really guilty that we have weekends and Transport company doesn't work .

in fact , Bitmain crew work also on weekends so i really don't understand your complains .

No I can't foresee the future, but I can read, since you have problems with that I'll help you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg4565747#msg4565747
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg4563578#msg4563578

So you tell me why I have to pay the extra 0.45 BTC!!
AlexeyK

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

No I can't foresee the future, but I can read, since you have problems with that I'll help you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg4565747#msg4565747

probably i can read , otherwise how i answering to your posts

so .what "hmm possibility mebe getting one " means . above user bought one today ? so , why you think that he\she will receive it before you ?

or you angry cause Bitmain already sent unit but it stuck in transport due to holiday and you need to wait ?

cyberspaced

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

probably i can read , otherwise how i answering to your posts

so .what "hmm possibility mebe getting one " means . above user bought one today ? so , why you think that he\she will receive it before you ?

or you angry cause Bitmain already sent unit but it stuck in transport due to holiday and you need to wait ?

He got the tracking number and delivery is sheduled for Jan. 20, bought cheaper and later than mine!! You understand?? I'm angry because Bitmain did not ship my unit in time, and because I have to pay a lot more than others that will receive the 2.2 batch at the same time as I receive mine for 2.65 BTC, but hey, if $400 is nothing to you guys, you are welcome to send me all the $$$ you don't care about!!
AlexeyK

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

He got the tracking number and delivery is sheduled for Jan. 20, bought cheaper and later than mine!!

proves , please . no one from 2.2 batch still doesn't receive tracking cause Bitmain will start to ship them tomorrow

i bought mine on 11.1 by 2.4

P.S.

I'm angry because Bitmain did not ship my unit in time

they ship in time , 2 days after payment as promised

cyberspaced

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:17:33 PM

He got the tracking number and delivery is sheduled for Jan. 20, bought cheaper and later than mine!!

proves , please . no one from 2.2 batch still doesn't receive tracking cause Bitmain will start to ship them tomorrow

P.S.

OMG

The guy uses "My UPS" so when a parcel slip is scanned with his name on it, he will have all detail on his account with UPS!!

And this is a post from Bitmain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg4565747#msg4565747

Do you still need more proof?
AlexeyK

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:24:28 PM

P.S.

OMG

The guy uses "My UPS" so when a parcel slip is scanned with his name on it, he will have all detail on his account with UPS!!

And this is a post from Bitmain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg4565747#msg4565747

yes, saw already about Bitmain pre-ship announcement and also read your crying history on same thread .

grow up . still don't realize that your problem ? you so greedy ?

cyberspaced

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:33:44 PM

P.S.

OMG

yes, saw already about Bitmain pre-ship announcement and also read your crying history on same thread .

grow up . still don't realize that your problem ? you so greedy ?

Whatever floats your boat!

Now go mind your own business!!
SockMunkee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:20:54 PM

Hi, I'm new here..well, actually been a "lurker" for a few months now.  Finally got the courage to setup an account on the Forums!

Great community here for the Bitmain Antminer!
Jeffrey

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:55:13 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 09:07:04 AM by Jeffrey

Please look into this:

order ID: 00120140121162129441qI339Xp1063C
Payment transaction ID: 2de2c4e874ee39f70cf71a9e73c6ec3e4a87cc1f357a0fc12a414a3396bed2c3

It's a 1.9BTC AntMiner S1 with a 0.2 customer discount coupon. I've paid within a few minutes after ordering.

On the website it says "UNPAID UNSHIPPED EXPIRED"

But as you can see from the transaction ID, it's paid and confirmed!

Please look into this and fix it and ship the miner to me, thanks.

update:
Issue sorted by bitmain after sending them an email. Order now shows PAID UNSHIPPED VALID so I'm just waiting shipment.
pixmo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Ⓘ♡฿

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:34:03 AM

does anyone know if the S1 has a CE certificate?
btc_tool

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:52:31 AM

I think they have ROHS, so i would think they would also have CE? but don’t quote me on that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: