Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN's website and online store are open-promotion with limited 30 AntMiner  (Read 9474 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:14:26 PM

I think the biggest concern on mine (and I would assume others like me but I cannot be sure) is that I cannot make the correct modifications to power supplies to power these things.  Could you possible consider an option of adding premade wires or something that all I have to do is then connect them to a standard ATX power supply?  That would be helpful and I know that you would get at least a couple of orders from me, and a lot from a guy I know looking to buy a couple TH's of machines but is concerned about setup.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:15:36 PM

I think the biggest concern on mine (and I would assume others like me but I cannot be sure) is that I cannot make the correct modifications to power supplies to power these things.  Could you possible consider an option of adding premade wires or something that all I have to do is then connect them to a standard ATX power supply?  That would be helpful and I know that you would get at least a couple of orders from me, and a lot from a guy I know looking to buy a couple TH's of machines but is concerned about setup.

Newest batch(es) have PCI-E connectors already on the blades - problem solved!

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

I think the biggest concern on mine (and I would assume others like me but I cannot be sure) is that I cannot make the correct modifications to power supplies to power these things.  Could you possible consider an option of adding premade wires or something that all I have to do is then connect them to a standard ATX power supply?  That would be helpful and I know that you would get at least a couple of orders from me, and a lot from a guy I know looking to buy a couple TH's of machines but is concerned about setup.

Well sir that was very helpful, thank you for a quick reply

RenFarm

Activity: 865
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:41:10 PM

Dear all, can you tell me please which price show in the invoice?

Bce для GPU мaйнингa: paйзepы, блoки питaния, пepexoдники m.2-> pci e
Maгaзин для мaйнepoв: ETC24.RU
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:22:12 AM

What cart solution is this? You could add coinpayments and accept alot more then just btc Cheesy

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:29:49 AM

Yesterday after I bought the 2.4BTC miner I went back to the site to see if I could get another.
My only option was a price of 2.65BTC.  So I put it in my cart but did not buy it as I had no btc and really did not expect to have enough until late this week.
But I had a little windfall so I went to the site on another pc and tried to buy one, but could not.  It appears they were out.  But when I sign in to my account on my laptop my cart still has one miner in it for 2.65BTC.  Just sittin' there.  So I bought it and it's been confirmed.  Nice glitch!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

oddly, my package destined to canada has made 2 stops so far:
Incheon, Korea, Republic of    01/14/2014    11:17 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    9:30 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong    01/14/2014    6:01 P.M.   Departure Scan

wonder why? before it typically went direct to alaska, then ontario

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dikx

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:56:21 PM

Perfect! I was wondering the same.

Do you have a update picture of the AntMiner (showing this)?

Thanks.
Regards
GZCH

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:21:37 AM

That is nothing Smiley My package is going all around the world Smiley

Koeln, Germany    01/14/2014    6:33 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates    01/14/2014    2:46 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    1:28 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Mumbai, India    01/14/2014    12:22 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    10:18 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Bangkok, Thailand    01/14/2014    7:12 A.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    5:52 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China    01/14/2014    3:59 A.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    12:41 A.M.   Export Scan
Shenzhen, China    01/13/2014    11:40 P.M.   Arrival Scan
01/13/2014    11:30 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/13/2014    7:34 P.M.   Origin Scan
China    01/13/2014    3:02 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
dikx

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:50:24 AM

That is nothing Smiley My package is going all around the world Smiley

Koeln, Germany    01/14/2014    6:33 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates    01/14/2014    2:46 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    1:28 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Mumbai, India    01/14/2014    12:22 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    10:18 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Bangkok, Thailand    01/14/2014    7:12 A.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    5:52 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China    01/14/2014    3:59 A.M.   Departure Scan
01/14/2014    12:41 A.M.   Export Scan
Shenzhen, China    01/13/2014    11:40 P.M.   Arrival Scan
01/13/2014    11:30 P.M.   Departure Scan
01/13/2014    7:34 P.M.   Origin Scan
China    01/13/2014    3:02 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Same here, the problem is that UPS just delayed the f*cking delivery...

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Thursday, 01/16/2014, By End of Day
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

Mine went sort of the same route.

UPS is just SO ANNOYING to work with... I need to vent a little.

I missed the package because I was at work on day 1
- day 2 I was home (especially for the miner) when I was out of the door for litteraly 4 minutes, I missed the UPS guy. I rang UPS knowing the UPS van would be very close, asking them if he could turn around or stop somewhere so I could go to him. Wasn't possible, they can't call their drivers.
- leaving at the neighbours wasn't an option because it had to be paid (ok, this makes sense)
- in the meantime I received confirmation about a 2nd ant being sent to me by UPS was also ready for delivery, so it's 2 ants I'm waiting for now
- Asked them if I could pay the amount upfront by bank or something so it could be delivered without charge at the neighbours (told them it was OK if they sign for me), wasn't possible
- sending it to my work was not an option. I work at a hospital IT department, so I asked them to deliver there. They said at hospitals they only deliver at the goods receivement. I work there a few days a week (hired, not fixed personell) so I don't know those guys. I asked them to call me when the driver is close so I can pick it up, but that wasn't possible
- Asked them to deliver at my office where I am today, wasn't possible because it was too far from my home
- Asked them to deliver after 17:00 or in the weekend, nope wasn't possible either
- Asked them if I could pick it up, well this was possible but only during working hours (09:00-17:00 weekdays only) which doesn't work for me this and the next week
- Asked them to deliver at my parents in law, surprisingly this was possible but it would take another day
- Asked them to send me an email with both amounts that had to be paid (I was in the car while arranging this), guess what... WASN'T POSSIBLE because she didn't have email on the PC she's working on
- Asked them if the amount can be paid by credit/debet card, wasn't possible
- Asked them if the driver has change, no he hasn't , needs to be paid the exact amount, "or you can give any excess amount to the driver as fee"

WHAT THE HELL seriously?

Conclusion is now it will be delivered 4 days later than the 1st attempt because UPS is as flexible as a concrete wall.

Yuk, yuk, yuk.
cyberspaced

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

When will the 2.65 batch be shipped?
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

Mine went sort of the same route.

UPS is just SO ANNOYING to work with... I need to vent a little.

I missed the package because I was at work on day 1
- day 2 I was home (especially for the miner) when I was out of the door for litteraly 4 minutes, I missed the UPS guy. I rang UPS knowing the UPS van would be very close, asking them if he could turn around or stop somewhere so I could go to him. Wasn't possible, they can't call their drivers.
- leaving at the neighbours wasn't an option because it had to be paid (ok, this makes sense)
- in the meantime I received confirmation about a 2nd ant being sent to me by UPS was also ready for delivery, so it's 2 ants I'm waiting for now
- Asked them if I could pay the amount upfront by bank or something so it could be delivered without charge at the neighbours (told them it was OK if they sign for me), wasn't possible
- sending it to my work was not an option. I work at a hospital IT department, so I asked them to deliver there. They said at hospitals they only deliver at the goods receivement. I work there a few days a week (hired, not fixed personell) so I don't know those guys. I asked them to call me when the driver is close so I can pick it up, but that wasn't possible
- Asked them to deliver at my office where I am today, wasn't possible because it was too far from my home
- Asked them to deliver after 17:00 or in the weekend, nope wasn't possible either
- Asked them if I could pick it up, well this was possible but only during working hours (09:00-17:00 weekdays only) which doesn't work for me this and the next week
- Asked them to deliver at my parents in law, surprisingly this was possible but it would take another day
- Asked them to send me an email with both amounts that had to be paid (I was in the car while arranging this), guess what... WASN'T POSSIBLE because she didn't have email on the PC she's working on
- Asked them if the amount can be paid by credit/debet card, wasn't possible
- Asked them if the driver has change, no he hasn't , needs to be paid the exact amount, "or you can give any excess amount to the driver as fee"

WHAT THE HELL seriously?

Conclusion is now it will be delivered 4 days later than the 1st attempt because UPS is as flexible as a concrete wall.

Yuk, yuk, yuk.

sounds similar.
-I ask them to hold it for pickup rather then sending on delivery attempt, told they cant do that until after first attmpt
-I ask the same thing again at 6:30Pm because theres no UPS delivery yet, told the exact same thing
- First delivery attempt shows up at 9:45PM - no notice tag left, I assume this 'attempt' happened at the same time as the truck returned to the distribution center
- I ask them to hold it for pickup ASAP, told its too late at night, and its on a truck for delivery attempt #2 the next day
- 2nd attempt happens at 2PM, theres a note in the lobby for them with my buzzer code and what floor im on. Me and a friend are home from 11am-3pm and there is no knock, no buzzer call, and no delivery notice left anywhere in the building
- I call to pick it up, finally arrange to pick up the next weekday morning

UPS is a terrible service. I never have problems with FedEx, Canada Post, or DHL - only UPS seems to skip my address and fail to leave any proof of being there (ie: attempt notice)

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:18:59 PM

I see the site now offers for 2.2 BTC. considering the 2.4 BTC units are yet to arrive this seems a little bit of a quick price drop?

cyberspaced

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

Yep, 2.2 on their site and I have paid 2.65 for one that has not even shipped yet!!!!  Huh

"We created a myth in bitcoin community: no pre-orders, shipping on time, even pre- shipping.  We are earning more and more trust from worldwide customers." how long will that last if you make a firesale and then sell the items cheaper a few days later??

So please Bitmain, answer your emails and give us all our "unshipped" Ants for 2.2 BTC
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:46:49 PM

Yep, 2.2 on their site and I have paid 2.65 for one that has not even shipped yet!!!!  Huh

"We created a myth in bitcoin community: no pre-orders, shipping on time, even pre- shipping.  We are earning more and more trust from worldwide customers." how long will that last if you make a firesale and then sell the items cheaper a few days later??

So please Bitmain, answer your emails and give us all our "unshipped" Ants for 2.2 BTC

When did you order the 2.65BTC units? It makes sense that they ship a few days after the small fire-sale batch (if/assuming they are a different batch run). The 2.2 BTC units wont ship until sometime next week, close to the weekend.

In other news, my 2.4BTC unit is running today, and I passed the 1TH mark for my farm

Jeffrey

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:56:49 AM

When did you order the 2.65BTC units? It makes sense that they ship a few days after the small fire-sale batch (if/assuming they are a different batch run). The 2.2 BTC units wont ship until sometime next week, close to the weekend.

In other news, my 2.4BTC unit is running today, and I passed the 1TH mark for my farm
Nice mark! Congratulations Smiley

My 2.4 unit came in yesterday and it's also up and running.

Waiting for the 2.2 units to ship for more hashingppoweerrrr
cyberspaced

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

I ordered on jan. 13 and it was shipped yesterday! The 2.2 batch will start shipping tomorrow ( Jan. 18 ) as stated in the OP, so they will arrive at the same time or one day later than mine that cost 2.65 BTC, so I end up paying 0.45 BTC for NOTHING other that Bitmains greed!!

I even asked them to cancel my order if I could not get it for 2.2 BTC, that mail they also avoided answering untill they had shipped the Ant ( that email was sent 2 days before they shipped )

I have mailed them, but they graciously avoid all questions and just give me a runaround about a coupon for 0.2 BTC! They are so greedy that they can't even give a refund of 0.45 BTC, or the 0.2 BTC... What is a coupon for their site worth, can't buy anything for that and who knows if they are even in business in a few weeks.

So all in all, I and all who paid 2.65 BTC are being scammed for 0.45 BTC  Shocked
AlexeyK

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:43:15 PM

Yep, 2.2 on their site and I have paid 2.65 for one that has not even shipped yet!!!!  Huh

"We created a myth in bitcoin community: no pre-orders, shipping on time, even pre- shipping.  We are earning more and more trust from worldwide customers." how long will that last if you make a firesale and then sell the items cheaper a few days later??

I ordered on jan. 13 and it was shipped yesterday! The 2.2 batch will start shipping tomorrow ( Jan. 18 ) as stated in the OP, so they will arrive at the same time or one day later than mine that cost 2.65 BTC, so I end up paying 0.45 BTC for NOTHING other that Bitmains greed!!
I even asked them to cancel my order if I could not get it for 2.2 BTC, that mail they also avoided answering untill they had shipped the Ant ( that email was sent 2 days before they shipped )

I have mailed them, but they graciously avoid all questions and just give me a runaround about a coupon for 0.2 BTC! They are so greedy that they can't even give a refund of 0.45 BTC, or the 0.2 BTC... What is a coupon for their site worth, can't buy anything for that and who knows if they are even in business in a few weeks.

So all in all, I and all who paid 2.65 BTC are being scammed for 0.45 BTC  Shocked

disagree and it more seems that you are greedy

i bought mine for 2.4 and take risk that order will go wrong ( site was on beta stage )

pay on 11.1 and receive mine yesterday 16.1 ( it arrive on 15.1 but UPS Sad )

so you receive discount and still unhappy ? your ANT will arrive before next diff and earlier either 2.2 current sales

what you need also ?

i will happy if Bitmain was selling units for free , LOL , but they sell with most attractive price and you still unhappy .

see BtMINE thread or buy from Cointerra and etc ( April/May shipping )

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:15 PM

BitMain, I sent you an email yesterday about paying in USD and you responded that it is possible and to let you know when I am ready and you will give me bank info.  I responded asking about the per unit price in USD, but have not received a reply back.  My partner and I would like to get this order in today, if you could please check your support email address and get back to me that would be appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: