Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GOT IT!) 2 month loan - 2.5 BC - Full dox & collateral offered  (Read 2074 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:12:10 PM

Vod, I sent a message regarding the issue to theymos. Sorry for trashing your thread, I will not post anymore, or respond to any posts regarding me or vod. Thanks.
You have been given every opportunity to seem level-headed and mature about this, instead you continue to act unreasonable.  You are very suspicious.  I'll leave it at that.

What kind of person promotes gambling in their signature and Jesus with bitcoin in their caption-piece?
Can't I -_-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunth

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:09:55 PM

I need to buy a miner and seller wants BTC not fiat.  

i wanted to know what the wordt "fiat" means in this sentence. i can't translate it  Huh

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:09:55 PM

i wanted to know what the wordt "fiat" means in this sentence. i can't translate it  Huh

Cash

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tunth

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:17:31 PM

ok, thank you Smiley

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:30:17 AM

You left me negative again?  Huh
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:44:42 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

It seems that the bone you have to pick with Vod, is that he left you feedback as a scammer.
Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.
Prove us wrong and I don't doubt that Vod will happily remove any bad feedback.

No, dont go there, I have proven to him many times, He just left that to get revenge on me.

Either way gal, I don't think this public forum is the best way to settle whatever score you have with Vod.  You should take this to PM and sort it out.  Vod strikes me as a reasonable fellow and if you approach matters with a little more tact and respect, I am sure you'll be able to settle it.
Take care, U_D.
Still has no right to give me negative feedback, I'm done with you as I see you are another of them. You don't want to look at the other posts me and him had, so don't even go there looking ignorant. Vod blocked me from PM him, So that proves that he wants it out here.

Vod is abusing power, Would you like an officer being a jerk to you? Just because he has the authority to do so, I think not. As I said before, I am done talking to you. I will not be responding to other ignorant posts you have to offer.

It's NOT abuse, he doesn't trust you as I am sure he has explained to you and he has every right to inform others. That is what Trust is for. Instead of crying about it, prove him wrong: build up Trust with some trustworthy people.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:09:38 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

It seems that the bone you have to pick with Vod, is that he left you feedback as a scammer.
Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.

No, dont go there, I have proven to him many times, He just left that to get revenge on me.

Either way gal, I don't think this public forum is the best way to settle whatever score you have with Vod.  You should take this to PM and sort it out.  Vod strikes me as a reasonable fellow and if you approach matters with a little more tact and respect, I am sure you'll be able to settle it.
Take care, U_D.
Still has no right to give me negative feedback, I'm done with you as I see you are another of them. You don't want to look at the other posts me and him had, so don't even go there looking ignorant. Vod blocked me from PM him, So that proves that he wants it out here.

Vod is abusing power, Would you like an officer being a jerk to you? Just because he has the authority to do so, I think not. As I said before, I am done talking to you. I will not be responding to other ignorant posts you have to offer.

It's NOT abuse, he doesn't trust you as I am sure he has explained to you and he has every right to inform others. That is what Trust is for. Instead of crying about it, prove him wrong: build up Trust with some trustworthy people.
BELIEVE ME I ALREADY DID, IM HAD IT WITH VOD, EVEN IF I BUILD TRUST HE WILL COME BY TO FUCK IT UP, IWAS NOT TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE, GOT IT!?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:13:45 AM

No argument to be had.

Take care, U_D.

BELIEVE ME I ALREADY DID, IM HAD IT WITH VOD, EVEN IF I BUILD TRUST HE WILL COME BY TO FUCK IT UP, IWAS NOT TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE, GOT IT!?

Stop crying about it, got it? It's getting annoying. Many of us have crap Trust left for us by crap people.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:12:24 AM

So, beside the argue, how is the status of the OP intention to got a loan?

Got already?

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████