Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for..  (Read 1085 times)
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Well, Yes... Eternal life make a wish, and eternal youth will not give.
cryptopowering

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I wanna be millionaire, lol is there anything to be serious here. I know thats impossible until bitcoin goes 20k
bunzola

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.

All things are relative! You are already working to make the elite richer and than will never stop.

They make the rules which we all play by! If they don't like what's happening they simply change them and your life or others changes accordingly

So it would never happen than everyone is equal and if they want AI to take over it will and we will all just have to get used to whatever they decide is the next game

Not nice to think we are slaves in a system that sayes we have freedom of speech and freedom to choose... neither is true! Wink
Jendral22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

If everything is rich, maybe the value of fiat money will be very low, because when everything is rich, the amount of money each individual must have a lot, and that has an impact on inflation.
bunzola

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

If everything is rich, maybe the value of fiat money will be very low, because when everything is rich, the amount of money each individual must have a lot, and that has an impact on inflation.

I will never happen as you need... a lot of poor, most people in the middle, a lot of wealthy, some very rich and a few extremely wealthy! otherwise the economy you want to make you rich won't work Wink
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

a very good statement
I myself often think to help others and forget that human must have the poor and rich
and this thread really made me aware of it
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

In fact, I want to see people are rich. Although that is not possible. If people become rich then the base will work for senior people, maybe. But I really want to see everyone happy, not begging, there is no poor country on earth.
springbulate008

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

Your title is catchy but it doesn't exactly match the content of your post.

Yes, it would be stupid if everyone is rich. If everyone is rich, the words "rich" and "poor" would both cease to exist.
And yes, society wouldn't work if everyone is rich.
ValiantEgg23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Yeah. I've already thought of that. That is why I am not wishing to be rich. I just wish a nice and comfortable life.
Komal sharma

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

I wish BTC can survive until lifetime & hopefully what happen i had a lot of respect about it.
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

No doubt, I want to be rich, wealthy and have a God assigned family.. I wish I could be at the top of the world by the grace of God..
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I hope that all people can become rich, because such a society will be very stable, and I believe this will save the country from more criminal incidents!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Quote from: charlotte04 link=topic=4098056.msg38[hr
087781#msg38087781 date=1526936168]
I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.
Actually you have a point but as far as I know, we cant become rich if we are just lying in the bed all day. We need to achieve our goals in life so that we can find a good job so that becoming rich is so possible.
Quitthis

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Sadly not all of us can be rich.
tocotococold

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

When you have everything you will need nothing more. But for those who don't have everything as I, what I want is the motivation for me to strive for.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

I fundamentally disagree with what you are saying - some of us wish for everyone to be rich (even if that is highly unlikely) and being rich without having a positive contribution seems pretty empty. As to what classifies as a 'positive contribution' is up for discussion, but it isn't all about purely 'being rich'
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

The Mind is a powerful tool and I believe on this saying "Be careful what you wish for, It might come true."
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

The Mind is a powerful tool and I believe on this saying "Be careful what you wish for, It might come true."

Be careful what you wish for will only have effect to those who wish badly for others.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

LOL~totally agree with what u said  Cheesy but i still wish i can be rich  Grin
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Actually yes, I want to see everyone is rich. Though it is not possible. Everyone can't be rick for many reasons. I can't be John McAfee, right? If make huge money, then I will not be McAfee, he is a legend of the crypto. So, there always a senior every time. If everyone got rich then junior will work for the senior, maybe. But I really want to see all happy people, no beggar, no poor country on this earth.

McAfee for one is not a legend of crypto, he is a con artist who uses his name to fraud people in the community. He promotes scam (pump and dump) coins and ICO's which he buys before he promotes and takes money from people (somewhere around 100k) to promote their shitcoins.

But, not everyone can be rich -- it's just not possible. There would still have to be the rich in the poor, as some people have to work for others. That's just how it works, sadly.

Im so glad you typed that about McAfee, he's not a legend of crypto hes a baboon of epic proportions and he does nothing positive for the community, he sells his twitter posts for around 10btc for 7 tweets.

He's now got his Ex-prostitute GF as executive director, and his moronic security detail as crypto advisors..
John Mcafee is nothing but a snake oils sales man... I'm pretty sure when he started off in the anti virus business he most likely also made some of the viruses his app was looking for to produce a need for his software.. now hes shilling shitcoins, employing prostitutes, muscle army thugs, and morons in the crypto space as leading experts.

http://mcafeecryptoteam.com/#team

This whole blockchain space needs to be cleaned up.. its brought out only the worst in greedy, manipulative experts who see this blockchain and nothing more than a free money printing press machine.

Brock Peirce, John Mcafee, Rodger Ver, Charlie Shrem, all these blockchain experts(scumbags) should gracefully just leave this space, they have made a lot of money its time to leave and allow this platform to blossom without sinister actors influencing it..

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: