Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578408 times)
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

So, how about a random USDe TIP giveaway?  Grin

Post here on this thread your ideas as to why the legacy fiat idea of money and banking systems needs to be abolished and replaced with USDe, The Free People's Currency.  Make sure your USDe address is listed and sometime today you will receive a random TIP amount, not only from the DEVs but from the rest of the community too!  Amounts will depend on the quality and depth of your post.

Happy Sunday!

Might aswell give it a go Smiley

First of all modern fiat is kinda outdated. In a world where globalisation is the leading factor of the worlds economy it's beyond stupid to let every country have it's own currency.
By letting every country have it's own currency you'll create a world where not only prices of products differ but where you also got to think about the exchange rates of your own fiat vs the fiat the company of wich you're buying is using. And since pretty much every company has out-sourced most of it's industrial and communicative efforts to upcoming economy's (Low wages) it'd be so much easier if all the transactions between these countries could be done by using the same currency, you guessed it: USDe!

The second problem with the modern day way of doing international transactions is the time you've got to wait till your transaction is confirmed by your trade partners bank, these international transactions can take hours if not days to complete wich is just a waste of time. And as we all know, Time is Money Smiley. Therefor i suggest everyone better starts using USDe as a way of performing international transactions because it's quick and safe Smiley

I'd like to finish with a really big problem nowadays, one wich we all know about. Privacy. As we all know the NSA and other Intelligence agencies are watching our every move and our payment behaviour is one of them. By using a cryptocurrency like USDe it'll be alot harder if not impossible for these corporations to track your financial behaviour.

I hope you guys enjoyed the read Smiley

GPCYfqe3wdDFRhJCcnuXrdLpFstaf281iP

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

@all supporters:

Please send an email to "support@bter.com" and kindly ask them to add USDe. If they add it before cryptsy, they will have a certain advantage on the market + there will be direct trading between USDe/CNY, so china can jump -in too.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

ooo 3 btc sell order:))
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

@all supporters:

Please send an email to "support@bter.com" and kindly ask them to add USDe. If they add it before cryptsy, they will have a certain advantage on the market + there will be direct trading between USDe/CNY, so china can jump -in too.

eg copy-paste the following:

Hello,

could you please add USDe?

The only exchange currently is coinmarket.io, which is in beta state and the trading volume is already high. If you add it before cryptsy, then you'll hold a certain advantage.

USDe website: http://usd-e.com/
USDe in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.0

Thanks in advance.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
bonesoul

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:26:53 PM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3340
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3340

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/usde/

Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:29:32 PM

So, how about a random USDe TIP giveaway?  Grin

Post here on this thread your ideas as to why the legacy fiat idea of money and banking systems needs to be abolished and replaced with USDe, The Free People's Currency.  Make sure your USDe address is listed and sometime today you will receive a random TIP amount, not only from the DEVs but from the rest of the community too!  Amounts will depend on the quality and depth of your post.

Happy Sunday!

First of all modern fiat is kinda outdated. In a world where globalisation is the leading factor of the worlds economy it's beyond stupid to let every country have it's own currency.
By letting every country have it's own currency you'll create a world where not only prices of products differ but where you also got to think about the exchange rates of your own fiat vs the fiat the company of wich you're buying is using. And since pretty much every company has out-sourced most of it's industrial and communicative efforts to upcoming economy's (Low wages) it'd be so much easier if all the transactions between these countries could be done by using the same currency, you guessed it: USDe!

The second problem with the modern day way of doing international transactions is the time you've got to wait till your transaction is confirmed by your trade partners bank, these international transactions can take hours if not days to complete wich is just a waste of time. And as we all know, Time is Money Smiley. Therefor i suggest everyone better starts using USDe as a way of performing international transactions because it's quick and safe Smiley

I'd like to finish with a really big problem nowadays, one wich we all know about. Privacy. As we all know the NSA and other Intelligence agencies are watching our every move and our payment behaviour is one of them. By using a cryptocurrency like USDe it'll be alot harder if not impossible for these corporations to track your financial behaviour.

Seems like the pages skipped quite fast so i'll bump this thing once,

Pow
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

@all supporters:

eg copy-paste the following:

Hello,

could you please add USDe?

The only exchange currently is coinmarket.io, which is in beta state and the trading volume is already high. If you add it before cryptsy, then you'll hold a certain advantage.

USDe website: http://usd-e.com/
USDe in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.0

Thanks in advance.

Done
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:31:28 PM

OMG:))) this is so funny, this guy with his sell order of 3 BTC is making the price go down:))
Angkor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:34:04 PM

yeah im moving my buy orders down ;-)
xwortel

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:44:36 PM

Does anyone have sync problems with the wallet?

I just re-downloaded the wallet from first page. Added the addnodes... and now it's stuck again. It is hanging at block 27119 in the wallet. No matter how many hours I let it open, it still remains at that block.

conf.

addnode=23.253.71.56
addnode=192.237.223.87
addnode=usde.steadymining.com

I think you should try taking a backup of your wallet.dat file (if it contains coins), removing the whole USDE folder from %appdata%, downloading the most recent copy from usd-e.com and re-launching to synchronize it again.  You only need usde.conf if you'll be solo mining. 

Hmm... again it is stuck, at the same block again Sad

Go to join.me, start a meeting and e-mail me the meeting ID @ cryptonankee@usd-e.com, we'll do screen sharing and take a look.

Just redownloaded the wallet on another pc, moved the wallet.dat.... and this goes just fine. Maybe, beside the appdata folder, there is even more data that should be removed for a proper reset? 
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

So, how about a random USDe TIP giveaway?  Grin

Post here on this thread your ideas as to why the legacy fiat idea of money and banking systems needs to be abolished and replaced with USDe, The Free People's Currency.  Make sure your USDe address is listed and sometime today you will receive a random TIP amount, not only from the DEVs but from the rest of the community too!  Amounts will depend on the quality and depth of your post.

Happy Sunday!

Seems like the pages skipped quite fast so i'll bump this thing once,

Pow

Thanks Pow!  Exactly what we're looking for.  Now, who's going to top the TIPs Pow's going to get this Sunday?

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
ShangTingHuang

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:55:39 PM

I need some help. To make a long story short I reformatted my hard disk by accident last night without backing up my wallet.dat (stupid I know Angry ).
I have since recovered my wallet.dat. However, I would get a fatal error when I start the USDe wallet with my old wallet.dat

EXCEPTION: 11DbException
Db::open:Invalid argument
C:\Users\Shang\Desktop\USDe\USDe.exe in Runaway exception

I had some 20k in my USDe wallet. Any help would be much appreciated. Cry
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:01:17 PM

I think USDE will be back to 350-400 due to BTC and LTC rises.
bettercoinpool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

Love USDe <3.  This is exactly what the world needs!  Other coins claim to be revolutionary, but USDe is actually going to start one! Wish I had more BTC to buy though! Sad

Angkor

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:11:51 PM

some big selling going on
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

397 the last barrier....wtf?
MickeNorsk

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:18:02 PM

So, how about a random USDe TIP giveaway?  Grin

Post here on this thread your ideas as to why the legacy fiat idea of money and banking systems needs to be abolished and replaced with USDe, The Free People's Currency.  Make sure your USDe address is listed and sometime today you will receive a random TIP amount, not only from the DEVs but from the rest of the community too!  Amounts will depend on the quality and depth of your post.

Happy Sunday!

USDE is doing pretty great to archieve the goal of becoming a global currency, it just needs more supporters, more advertisement and of course, more time.

Imagine wanting to go on a vacation. You live in England and want to visit Russia for a week then USA for a week.
First you have to book flight and hotel and all that stuff. Russia use "Ruble" as currency, when booking the hotel you see the price listed in Ruble, you'll yourself have to look up how much it is in Pounds. Let's say the an exchange site says it'll cost 2000 Pounds for a week for your family.

You decide to pay in cash for the hotel, because you had a lot of cash lying around. The next day you go to a local Forex and exchange 2000 pounds to ruble, just to see the exchange is different and you recieve less ruble than what it costed for the hotel. This is because Forex and alot of exchange companies take some of the money to themselves. And Ruble had a 1% rise the last 24 hours.

You add another 1000 Pounds, and it's all sorted. But you also have to exchange some USD because you'll flying directly from Russia to USA after a week. All in all, it's very complicated and takes time. Also the exchange companies take a portion of your money to themselves.

After the two weeks of vacation in both Russia and USA you still have some spare Ruble and USD. It's not a very big amount, but still enough that you want to exchange back to your currency. And even more money is taken as fee from exchanges.

---

If USDE for example was used by every hotel and airport included in this vacation. All you would have to keep track of was how much USDE you had, and how much USDE needed for all expenses. No fees or exchanges that cause unnecessary loss of money. Imagine if it was like this, and you had your salary paid in USDE. Imagine if shops around the world accepted USDE as payment and when going to another country the prices were the same in the same currency.

Wallet: GYKu2d6N6Ano2cz4X6FSct9YVgip6G9N87

SC: BSGpdD9cCYTGTv4oBMMgZFKjDn3s1gFNHZ
sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:18:18 PM

ohhh yeah price falling a bit, Finally will be able to buy in with some more! 2 more btc from me!

harpi84

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:18:31 PM

Hello everyone, im newbie on this forum i very like the usde idea, i think this coin have a big future, i just download the wallet from usd-e.com, can you give me some coins for start, im not asking for many coins i know they have big price, could share couple of coins for new member of community?

Thanks in advance.

GQquKzpk9ot3tyz5f3dZ2vC5XvQzHZuRLS
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

Relax please. This is a normal Sunday sell off, which affects a lot of coins in the same way + we're only 2 weeks old TODAY!  

Up and down rollercoasters are to be expected. What's important is this week we'll have exciting news and developments, every day  Cheesy  Weak hands lose!

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: