Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578408 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:19:03 PM

This decline is worrying me.

Looking at 200 to get back in... it is a normal decline... we moved up too fast without any reasons.. I'll start buying again at 200 (just a little) and more looking at 100 to add a few Ms

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fabrizio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:22:26 PM

USDE is a long term investment. Shorting isn't going to get you anywhere. Mine or buy it and it hold it. Coin is very young and has the best community. If your flipping coins for a profit, move on to a different coin and pump and dump. It is not what USDE is about.

Most of the users on this board are patient supporters of the coin that watch the ups and downs but are not concerned about the current cost. Were not even listed on major exchanges yet or on any of the major sites that watch coin balance. Give it time, USDE will explode. USDE has a bright future. Just buy what the sellers are selling.

While I agree with you on most parts, this board being patient supporters is not really on point Sad Reading back the ten last pages is rambling about the price in the single exchange, buying/selling shouts and worrying about the possible changes on the logo (and mainly its effect on the current price again). Indeed at start this community seemed very nice and supportive.. but the sudden price increase at start (which was, by the way, mostly because of manipulation) seems to have attracted quick profit seekers and "hypers".
Now that the coinmarket took the fee's into use, you can see that the manipulation at the exchange has dropped quite a bit, so the value is being adjusted to its real pricepoint. This, and the weird decisions from the dev team has caused this coin to drop under the radar of some investors and communities looking to deploy cryptos in their assets Sad

Freicoin [FRC]: 1CPPYhvmVegTxmQVNk4QzUfqx5MUfMnjG5 (SHA-256'ing @ Joe's Pool) -  Datacoin [DTC]: DSbjvc8Y1Yqj277S4AKqQ6qkYcFocqBaTy - Bitcoin BTC: 137x97rjuPZv5VZF9NJWVCJsug6mPtMDFT -
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:32:36 PM

Many coins are tanking hardly becasue money fow to BTC now.
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

Some of your points may be valid, but please elaborate on what you meant by "weird" decisions?

USDE is a long term investment. Shorting isn't going to get you anywhere. Mine or buy it and it hold it. Coin is very young and has the best community. If your flipping coins for a profit, move on to a different coin and pump and dump. It is not what USDE is about.

Most of the users on this board are patient supporters of the coin that watch the ups and downs but are not concerned about the current cost. Were not even listed on major exchanges yet or on any of the major sites that watch coin balance. Give it time, USDE will explode. USDE has a bright future. Just buy what the sellers are selling.

While I agree with you on most parts, this board being patient supporters is not really on point Sad Reading back the ten last pages is rambling about the price in the single exchange, buying/selling shouts and worrying about the possible changes on the logo (and mainly its effect on the current price again). Indeed at start this community seemed very nice and supportive.. but the sudden price increase at start (which was, by the way, mostly because of manipulation) seems to have attracted quick profit seekers and "hypers".
Now that the coinmarket took the fee's into use, you can see that the manipulation at the exchange has dropped quite a bit, so the value is being adjusted to its real pricepoint. This, and the weird decisions from the dev team has caused this coin to drop under the radar of some investors and communities looking to deploy cryptos in their assets Sad

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
Fabrizio

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

Some of your points may be valid, but please elaborate on what you meant by "weird" decisions?

The latest campaign, "Like to write, earn USDe and want to contribute?", and the logo change was the last straw for many. You had very professional kind of attitude for the coin at the beginning, valuing the community and not hyping it to anyone to "bite". Now its at the level (and some think even worse) than with any other of these altcoins with pump&dump schemes :/

Freicoin [FRC]: 1CPPYhvmVegTxmQVNk4QzUfqx5MUfMnjG5 (SHA-256'ing @ Joe's Pool) -  Datacoin [DTC]: DSbjvc8Y1Yqj277S4AKqQ6qkYcFocqBaTy - Bitcoin BTC: 137x97rjuPZv5VZF9NJWVCJsug6mPtMDFT -
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

Page 300 is coming, 100k views too. We are the biggest coin which didnt hit cryptsy or coinmarketcap.com

I know and its frustrating!!!
As I said, we're not on coinmarketcap.com because coinmarket.io does not have an API for that implemented yet.
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

Sorry if you can't read and comprehend, bud.  Perhaps we're victims of keeping real community contributors engaged?

Will happily buy back your USDe  Wink

The latest campaign, "Like to write, earn USDe and want to contribute?", and the logo change was the last straw for many. You had very professional kind of attitude for the coin at the beginning, valuing the community and not hyping it to anyone to "bite". Now its at the level (and some think even worse) than with any other of these altcoins with pump&dump schemes :/

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

All we need to strengthen this coin are some big buy orders.
Fabrizio

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:00:03 PM

Sorry if you can't read and comprehend, bud.  Perhaps we're victims of keeping real community contributors engaged?

Could you elaborate what I havent been able to read and comprehend? Wink I'd love to be wrong here! If I have missed something, I wish to help with building the confidence for the coin back! Smiley

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:02:38 PM

Fabrizio, I don't think that members had lost trust in this coin.

We are listed only on coinmarket.io , this is not cryptsy, coinex , it's a new exchange. All the alts on these exchange has a low volume. USDe in at #2 place at trading.

To gain more investors, and people to buy USDe we need to be listed on some other exchange, this will be very soon.

I don't know why we can't just hold on our pants and have some faith.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

No such need.  Seems you don't understand what it means to request feedback from and work closely with supporters to build and polish this movement outside of your pump and dump name your favorite fictional character coin.  Week #3 coming up tonight.  If you are expecting us to launch ebay for USDe (which is in the works as well) today, please move on.

Could you elaborate what I havent been able to read and comprehend? Wink I'd love to be wrong here! If I have missed something, I wish to help with building the confidence for the coin back! Smiley

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

Dev, what USDe ebay?
A place where we can buy and sell USDe with Paypal or something like that?
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:08:19 PM

Slow and steady wins the race.

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

Please, please, please only give your own opinion and let the other people decide for themselves.  A discussion about the latest campaign and the logo change is just what it says it is: A discussion. Nothing more, nothing less. Please try to be a bit less negative about all things.

Fabrizio

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:19:18 PM

No such need.  Seems you don't understand what it means to request feedback from and work closely with supporters to build and polish this movement outside of your pump and dump name your favorite fictional character coin.  Week #3 coming up tonight.  If you are expecting us to launch ebay for USDe (which is in the works as well) today, please move on.

Ugh, what? :/ If you mean requesting feedback for the logo, I totally get it. However, the way you guys gone about it, is weird. I could give you a more deeper analysis on it, but since you dont care to elaborate on what points we have misunderstood eachother, I guess there is "no such need" :/

And I havent indeed expecting any such thing to launch. Nor any other big services for that matter. These things take time and development, but also a clear planning along with, like you said, active community and feedback Wink

digitaldevmike

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:23:40 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 07:36:05 PM by digitaldevmike

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan GIVES SPEECH AS Tupac Shakur HOLOGRAM

Jan 26th 2014, Crazy rhymes were thrown down by the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who was unable to attend a party meeting in the city of Izmir on Sunday in person. Instead he had a towering hologram of late beloved musical talent Tupac Shakur beamed into the party chambers.

As the Tupac hologram came into full view, the crowd roared as the likeness began to address the audience who began chanting “Thug Life”.

“We are going to elections in the shadow of attacks prepared by treasonous networks/It is time to fight back. I urge all my mayoral candidates to not waste any of their time/get on my level/Not doing it is a crime” Sick bars from Erdogan.

It is not clear how Turkish officials acquired the musical tech which was used during day 3 of the 2012 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. Erdogan who is currently involved in a broad corruption scandal that has seen him purge dozens of high-ranking police officials and jurists plans to give more speeches in this manner. We asked one of the purged how he was making out in all this. “All these governments are full of crazies right now” he said tending to his mining equipment. “Fortunately for me I made some good investments with cryptocurrencies which are immune to all this hubbub.”

Erdogan revealed intentions to make his next political appearance as the late Wu-Tang superstar “ODB”. “Just as Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothing to mess with, neither am I” he said before throwing up gang signs.

Probably not what you're looking for, but maybe someone will get a kick out of it.
Fabrizio

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:25:35 PM

Please, please, please only give your own opinion and let the other people decide for themselves.  A discussion about the latest campaign and the logo change is just what it says it is: A discussion. Nothing more, nothing less. Please try to be a bit less negative about all things.

Ohh yes indeed! These are just my opinions from what I've researched Smiley Im hoping everyone does their own research and makes up their own mind! Not wishing to tell enyone what to do or what to think! Smiley
And indeed, discussion is the best way to iron out the miscommunications!

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Check your pm fabrizio.  This "strange" opinion of yours we will hash out outside of here, as we wouldn't want progress and project related news overshadowed by engaging you in some sort of a temporary price decline fueled diatribe about your thoughts on crowd sourcing ideas.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

Thank You   Smiley

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan GIVES SPEECH AS Tupac Shakur HOLOGRAM

Jan 26th 2013, Crazy rhymes were thrown down by the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who was unable to attend a party meeting in the city of Izmir on Sunday in person. Instead he had a towering hologram of late beloved musical talent Tupac Shakur beamed into the party chambers.

As the Tupac hologram came into full view, the crowd roared as the likeness began to address the audience who began chanting “Thug Life”.

“We are going to elections in the shadow of attacks prepared by treasonous networks/It is time to fight back. I urge all my mayoral candidates to not waste any of their time/get on my level/Not doing it is a crime” Sick bars from Erdogan.

It is not clear how Turkish officials acquired the musical tech which was used during day 3 of the 2012 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. Erdogan who is currently involved in a broad corruption scandal that has seen him purge dozens of high-ranking police officials and jurists plans to give more speeches in this manner. We asked one of the purged how he was making out in all this. “All these governments are full of crazies right now” he said tending to his mining equipment. “Fortunately for me I made some good investments with cryptocurrencies which are immune to all this hubbub.”

Erdogan revealed intentions to make his next political appearance as the late Wu-Tang superstar “ODB”. “Just as Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothing to mess with, neither am I” he said before throwing up gang signs.

Probably not what you're looking for, but maybe someone will get a kick out of it.

Fabrizio

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:36:07 PM

Check your pm fabrizio.  This "strange" opinion of yours we will hash out outside of here, as we wouldn't want progress and project related news overshadowed by engaging you in some sort of a temporary price decline fueled diatribe about opinions and crowd sourcing ideas.

Alright, we'll do that! Smiley
Hehe, but hafta say this in here: my comments have nothing to do with the price drop! Wink If you go through my messages around the time when coinmarket.io opened, I've been vocal about the price getting so high because of market manipulation :/ So you could say I've been kinda expecting this.

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: