Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 lists for merit earners: Initial merit drop to the next recognized rank  (Read 2800 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

That is exactly what happened, and it was planned by me to see how the system worked. The surprise was that I didn't get the 28 activities in two 14 point hits, but that activity increased shortly after each post during the first couple of days of membership.

Ahh, I'm with you. So the forum software recalculates activity on an hourly (or close to hourly) basis, rather than once every two weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acrylic

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

nu i huli

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 01:10:26 PM by acrylic

read the topic and realize that the person who does it, it is in life - Squealer. How can you be so jealous, like your forum money gets taken away.
Remember, son, you're a stupid Snitch and your children will be snitches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go whine on me, better cry and tell your mom that you were on the forum hurt.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Ahh, I'm with you. So the forum software recalculates activity on an hourly (or close to hourly) basis, rather than once every two weeks.

But it only seems to do it for new members. Any posts I make now, won't be credited until the end of the period.

Actually, I've just had a thought. Because I've got a load of potential activity, it may start the update at the beginning of the period. This means that as long as I've made one post, I'll get the full 14 at the beginning, and then have to wait for the next period to get some more. If I don't have 14 of potential activity, then it will top it up as I post until I get to the 14 limit. That would be esier to program that having to check ranks.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

You are correct. You simply have so many posts, that as soon as it enters a new 2 week period, you immediately cap out with an additional 14 activity.

How is forum activity calculated?
Activity is calculated with the following formula:
Code:
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

It's a long time since I read those threads, maybe I should revisit them. Smiley

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 07:15:22 PM by mdayonliner

read the topic and realize that the person who does it, it is in life - Squealer. How can you be so jealous, like your forum money gets taken away.
Remember, son, you're a stupid Snitch and your children will be snitches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go whine on me, better cry and tell your mom that you were on the forum hurt.

Huh!!! What did I do to you? At-least give me some clue.

I see a lot of feedback since I logged out last night especially some data from DdmrDdmr. I will update this post in few hours. Need to go out for a while.

Update: Please click here

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
acrylic

nu i huli

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Huh!!! What did I do to you? At-least give me some clue.
I just know a man who's earned an honest way merit, and because of you he was taken for a fraud, although it's not true!

Tell me honestly, do you like being a Snitch, or did you get paid for it?)

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Congrats on getting 100+ merits! Good to know that good portion of those merits received by doing a very important job of catching merit abusers. I thank you personally for busting them!

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Mate you are complicating the whole thing too much. Do we have any issue with each others? I guess not. You are coming here out of no where and cursing me without even understanding anything. That's too harsh even though I am not sure if the curses really work or not. It's funny, isn't it?

I just know a man who's earned an honest way merit, and because of you he was taken for a fraud, although it's not true!
I assume you are defending Alex_Sr, right? Am I accusing him/her or anyone for the merit they received on this list?

NO!!!

2The members merit gains are questionable. Not someone to take encouragement. I will request the community to investigate and suggest me to remove YES if my input is wrong.  
- I said the gains are questionable and people should not take encouragement from this kind of merit gains. Does that mean I accused them? It's not accusation, it's a warning message for the readers. That's it.

@Alex_Sr I or I guess we have nothing to do with you. The logic we are only assuming, we are not saying it's correct. We actually do not know what is going on.
- Does this anyhow means that Alex_Sr and others getting blamed for the whole thing? We are actually waiting for xandry to give us his/her inputs so that we understand the whole thing a bit better.

You are just absorbing the information from wrong direction. Do you understand (if) the reasons of your curse are not valid then it can reverse back to you (assuming you are very religious from all these serious cursing LOL).

Now you tell me honestly, did you even understand the whole thing before stepping in here? By the way, don't just paint peoples trust page with red tag out of bad feelings and if you do then keep a reference at least to prove your point.

PS: For the record, no one is paying me for nothing however you are welcome to pay me if you want to LOL

Thanks DdmrDdmr for the information. I will update the table after I finish posting this.

So as we can see, if we compare results, is that there seems to be a decrease in ranking-up speed as time goes by. This is probably related to the decrease in overall weekly sMerit being awarded, specially compared to the first month.
Members almost spent their initial airdropped sMerits now it's getting harder for them to have more sMerits since they (most) are not earning much Merits as the time goes by. My guess is the ranking up percentage will drop significantly in the future too. We will also see less merit abusing.

Thanks for the kind words @coin5haker

Fun to see how o_e_l_e_o ignited Jet Cash to go back to basics.  Grin

acrylic

nu i huli

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

I assume you are defending Alex_Sr, right? Am I accusing him/her or anyone for the merit they received on this list?

NO!!!
No! Not him. But I can tell he's already had his reputation ruined.
Here on the forum, a lot of multi-accounts, why you do not do them?
Why set up honest people? Did you ever think that he, for example, had a family that he could no longer feed? NO? Then you have no soul at all and your activity justifies your personality. If you are a friend, lived somewhere near Russia, I would be with you so not talking and I would talk to you for a man!

UNFAIR!

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

Fun to see how o_e_l_e_o ignited Jet Cash to go back to basics.  Grin

That seems to be my problem - I never go back to basics. Smiley

acrylic

nu i huli

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

I agree with the fact that cheaters have no place on the forum. But what does it have to do with ordinary people?

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Update:
Too much negativity on the list because of the only one column: isQuestionable?2

After having a little discussion with one of the member (don't want to mention the name since I never asked him if I should), I decided to remove the entire column. In addition I also removed the DT Red Tag column as well. The goal of creating the list of 0 to 100+ merit achievers is to set an example for the new members to encourage them that it's not impossible to rank up from 0 merit.

No! Not him. But I can tell he's already had his reputation ruined.
Here on the forum, a lot of multi-accounts, why you do not do them?
Why set up honest people? Did you ever think that he, for example, had a family that he could no longer feed? NO? Then you have no soul at all and your activity justifies your personality. If you are a friend, lived somewhere near Russia, I would be with you so not talking and I would talk to you for a man!

UNFAIR!
Look mate, I told you that I am not accusing them not even the person who awarded them merit. I am only questioning the way the person gave them merits. Why are you and you guys in Russian Section dragging it into you lot?

I do not know anyone in this forum, I do not know who is honest or who is dishonest, I do not have any intention to ruin anyone's reputation either. When I see something is not looking regular then I question?

I am not setting up anyone for anything what the hack you are talking about? Don't justify my personality from my activities in a forum. You don't know me in person.

About doing things for multi-accounts - What makes you think that I specialize in finding multi-accounts or I should do something about them? In the forum it's allowed to have ALTs by the way.

@Jet Cash you are full of wisdom mate, no doubt about it after reading some of the topics in FtT. My connection was down since last night led me this late reply.

rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

I saw this topic for the first time and I want to express my gratitude to the author, because without knowledge and experience it is not easy to find the necessary information on the forum and get acquainted with such worthy people.

inbizin

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

hello!
I DO IT Grin 0 to 100+ merit achieved Cool
add me in you table

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

hello!
I DO IT Grin 0 to 100+ merit achieved Cool
add me in you table

Congratulations for your achievement. Just added you.

Member(u=)              Specialty1                                        Confirmed?2
inbizin(u=1416871)    Yes

@rucoinmaster Thank you for your kind words. Hope some day you can make it too.

lemonrabid

Activity: 322
Merit: 118

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

hi, mdayonliner!
I do it  0 to 100+ merit achieved
My specialty is Free TwitterAudit + Fake-List (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2902938.msg29851415#msg29851415)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

hi, mdayonliner!
I do it  0 to 100+ merit achieved
My specialty is Free TwitterAudit + Fake-List (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2902938.msg29851415#msg29851415)
Done with the provided information.
Member(u=)              Specialty1                                        Confirmed?2
lemonrabid(u=1728877) Free TwitterAudit    Yes
Thanks for confirming

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:56:26 AM by mdayonliner

reserved

This is an on going list. If you are a 10 to 100 and plus merit achievers then please let me know I will add you in the list.
The list is alphabetically sorted.
Feel free to write me if you find any error in the list

Ekaterinat(u=1428236)    Yes
iasenko(u=1291828)  Help and support, sharp eyes against plagiarism  Yes
Incognito01(u=1410604)    Yes
zentdex(u=1331637)  Data analysis  Yes

1In my opinion, if you have better idea about the individuals specialty please let me know.
2The user or the community confirmed the achievement.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 06:15:23 PM by mdayonliner

reserved

This is an on going list. If you are a 100 to 250 and plus merit achievers then please let me know I will add you in the list.
The list is alphabetically sorted.
Feel free to write me if you find any error in the list

athanz88(u=1141886)  Good post creator   Yes
hugeblack(u=1059082)     Yes

1In my opinion, if you have better idea about the individuals specialty please let me know.
2The user or the community confirmed the achievement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: