Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC  (Read 93556 times)
UltimateBlowhard

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

Project looks awesome! Sorry if I missed this, but what is block mature time? Been mining for a while but pool still shows zero. Also getting crash on load for Windows GUI wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Something catching my attention here, I see an image showing that there is a mining app for mobile phone.
Perhaps it will be convenient to mine using a phone, we can always monitor the mining progress easily

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209

back to the origins

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

Project looks awesome! Sorry if I missed this, but what is block mature time? Been mining for a while but pool still shows zero. Also getting crash on load for Windows GUI wallet.

Thank you for your feedback. The block mature time is 50 blocks. We are working on the fix regarding the wallet. It's already fixed for MAC. It's coming soon for Windows and Linux Wink I will let you know here.

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

Something catching my attention here, I see an image showing that there is a mining app for mobile phone.
Perhaps it will be convenient to mine using a phone, we can always monitor the mining progress easily

Exactly. Mobile app is coming soon for iPhone and Android Wink

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
UltimateBlowhard

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 06:19:55 AM by UltimateBlowhard

You need to get listed on TradeOgre. Everyone needs to fill out the listing form here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform

You can verify this link is the same that's in the footer on TradeOgre site...

Also, is there an official Discord server? If not, I've created one here: https://discord.gg/sMS2ZvB

SandyFish

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

Hi Dev.
Im cannot open wallet on windows.
UltimateBlowhard

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Hi Dev.
Im cannot open wallet on windows.

Yes, the devs know about this and they are fixing it ASAP...
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

with the thread design, this project handled by some experience people. i sure this project will success. good luck

anjanner3

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?
UltimateBlowhard

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?

It's much more than just a coin. Take a look at the roadmap on the website. There will be mobile mining, a marketplace, decentralized exchange, and many more cool things down the road.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

It's much more than just a coin. Take a look at the roadmap on the website. There will be mobile mining, a marketplace, decentralized exchange, and many more cool things down the road.
Seen all that before.

By the way, no wallet, no mining!

I'd give this a whirl just for fun, but project got to get their act together first.
UltimateBlowhard

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Seen all that before.

By the way, no wallet, no mining!

I'd give this a whirl just for fun, but project got to get their act together first.

You can mine to the telegram wallet for now then move coins once devs fix gui wallet issues. Or compile the cli wallet. Those who are willing to put in the work early are the ones who are rewarded the most. Those who sit on the sidelines end up regretting it. Good luck.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

Seems like a wealthy project, but one question! How can you guarantee the security of the carriage of parcels by private persons? Are shipments insured?
egretia
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:00:33 AM by Pickle-Rick

Looks nice and all. But having a pop at Electroneum and then not getting your wallets working and the link to Github working is a bit embarrassing... Here is the link on your website which goes to an error page:

https://github.com/furiousteam/BLOC

Where is the git hub link dev? Link to CLI wallet?

Lets see how long it takes for a reply and we will see if this project is what it claims to be Smiley
Pickle-Rick

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Looking further into this and it shows Block Height: 1981 and that the first block was mined on 5/2/2018, 3:05:04 AM.

Maybe the dev would care to explain how something that launched today has such a high block height? Seems greedy and dodgy, but I will give the dev a chance to explain before I jump to a conclusion about this coin.
cabot364

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Lol 1981 is not a large block height
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Looking further into this and it shows Block Height: 1981 and that the first block was mined on 5/2/2018, 3:05:04 AM.

Maybe the dev would care to explain how something that launched today has such a high block height? Seems greedy and dodgy, but I will give the dev a chance to explain before I jump to a conclusion about this coin.

1981 is very very new blockchain. We PRE-mine 5M BLOC at block 0 on may 2. Then we mined 1300 blocks to secure the blockchain, add checkpoints etc...

Also please look at the BLOC features, you will be impressed by all the exclusive tools we have done and already ONLINE on day 1.
No ICO, private funding only.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Looks nice and all. But having a pop at Electroneum and then not getting your wallets working and the link to Github working is a bit embarrassing... Here is the link on your website which goes to an error page:

https://github.com/furiousteam/BLOC

Where is the git hub link dev? Link to CLI wallet?

Lets see how long it takes for a reply and we will see if this project is what it claims to be Smiley

Thank you for your feedback.

GitHub will be online soon. Wallets are being fixed right now.

Pickle-Rick

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Lol 1981 is not a large block height

I never said it was. Relative to what a new coin should have however, it is.

Are you also saying it is not a big deal that the mining did not begin today over a week ago before it was announced? Not to mention wallets and links to github not working on launch? I like what I see of the project, but they lose credibility doing these things in my opinion.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Dear BLOC community.

The BLOC wallet has been fixed for the following system OS:

MAC OS all versions
Only 64 bit versions Of Window 7/8/8.1/10

Linux coming shortly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: