Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC  (Read 93552 times)
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

back to the origins

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

BLOC mining pools available now in Chinese

What’s new ?

Today we are launching BLOC-MINING.EU and  BLOC-MINING.US available now in Chinese. Much more languages are coming soon.[/url]

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

BLOC-MINING.COM in-browser javascript web miner BLOC available in Chinese

What’s new ?

Today we are launching BLOC-MINING.COM available now in Chinese. Much more languages are coming soon.

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

I think in the future this kind of platform will be very useful especially if you add many more features, I'm sure this project will compete tightly with big projects that have stood for a long time. btw, the design information in this thread is very good and also your website is very interesting.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

BLOC.MONEY available in Russian

What’s new ?

Today we are launching BLOC.MONEY available now in Russian. Much more languages are coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

BLOC-EXPLORER.com available in Chinese

What’s new ?

Today we are launching BLOC-EXPLORER.COM available now in Chinese. Much more languages are coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

BLOC-EXPLORER.com available in Spanish

What’s new ?

Today we are launching BLOC-EXPLORER.COM available now in Spanish. Much more languages are coming soon.

Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

How about adding some basic features to the bloc-mining sites... Like workers  Huh

But yeah, no blocks found for 2 hours on bloc-mining.eu or across the network = something broke
scecf

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Dev team has posted a fix for the stuck blockchain to GitHub.

https://bloc.scecf.org/ is up to date and ready for miners.

Same low fees of 0.4%
Support TLS, workers, fixed diff, email, discord.

Happy mining!
heavenknows

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

i am mining wtih 5kh hash.. why i do not get anymore payouts? what happened?
zafa

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Whats the problem ? There is no block found 4 hours...
Jackand7

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Whats the problem ? There is no block found 4 hours...

Devs ran off with the money they made from this Scam.  Wink
schriss

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Last Block Found:   about 13 hours ago  Angry
scecf

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

My pool https://bloc.scecf.org/ worked hard and figured out the issue with the blockchain.

We resolved it and are working with the dev team on a long term fix.

Happy mining!
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

@BLOC

Hey, thanks for posting link on the other thread. Your project looks very interesting, can't wait for the mobile apps. I might join BLOC by setting up a miner and throw some hashpower. I have also checked your bounty and have a question - do you plan to add more languages to translation bounty? I'm interested in Polish version, I would love to help promoting BLOC in Polish community.

Thank you for your feedback and welcome in the BLOC family.

Yes we will be adding more languages for bounty. It will be updated as soon as we process with the 1st list.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

BLOC desktop wallet & mining client update v1.5.1

What’s new in this version ?

Some transactions were getting stuck in the pool due to their sizes and the network inability to handle them because of its maturity.... Continue to read here

Hey BLOC,

I want to do the Portuguese Translation. How can i proceed?

Thanks

It will be added next week. Watch out the bounty page.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I think in the future this kind of platform will be very useful especially if you add many more features, I'm sure this project will compete tightly with big projects that have stood for a long time. btw, the design information in this thread is very good and also your website is very interesting.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the project. We are really at the beginning of BLOC. We can't wait to show you what we have in store. Right now our main concern is network stability and publish mobile apps. Once we have this online we will really start to show you what the BLOC is all about Wink

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

How about adding some basic features to the bloc-mining sites... Like workers  Huh

But yeah, no blocks found for 2 hours on bloc-mining.eu or across the network = something broke

Added to the task list for workers into our list. Network problem was fixed already please check. Sorry about that.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Same low fees of 0.4%

Happy mining!

Seems you had a late night with Max. Thank you for your help. i'm looking forward to see what can be done together.

RDexx $

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Wallet for Linux is work?
bullethead

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Same low fees of 0.4%

Happy mining!

Seems you had a late night with Max. Thank you for your help. i'm looking forward to see what can be done together.

I wonder why you not updating mining pool lists on the first page especially after what has just happened with the blockchain and get support from other? Does the team support decentralize for the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: