Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC  (Read 93556 times)
Den1ska

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Regarding the blockchain BLOC, as well as other new project with its own blockchain, it is worth paying attention to the speed of the transaction, this is an important indicator.
I agree, when money reaches quickly, it's excellent, you do not have to wait and facilitate trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

I think that investors now should focus specifically on this project. I am also going to buy BLOC, it is very promising..
In the future, they will give their results, but it still takes time

It is worth a really long to wait, but there is no other wat in crypt. I think that none of those who are here will be left without profit)
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

I think that investors now should focus specifically on this project. I am also going to buy BLOC, it is very promising..

It is worth a really long to wait, but there is no other wat in crypt. I think that none of those who are here will be left without profit)
Projects have evolved over the years, so you need more patience
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Time is needed for everything, every project develops gradually
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

I also believe that the mobile version is not as important as the accuracy and correctness of the project! The main thing is that all without errors!
In any case, the mobile application should be, it's convenient, you can go anywhere in the world
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I also believe that the mobile version is not as important as the accuracy and correctness of the project! The main thing is that all without errors!
In any case, the mobile application should be, it's convenient, you can go anywhere in the world
You need to have done on both mobile platforms, both on iOS and on android
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
There are those who are afraid, but not all the same, there are people who still believe in projects
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
There are those who are afraid, but not all the same, there are people who still believe in projects
This project is not scammers, they have the right to enter the foreign market and there will be even better
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

This project is not scammers, they have the right to enter the foreign market and there will be even better
The market gets to that idea, which is the most unusual among all the rest
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

back to the origins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

It seems that some of you getting confused. BLOC.MONEY is not an ICO Wink

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

We are pleased to release a new feature for BLOC called the BLOC DASHBOARD.

https://dashboard.bloc.money
Welcome the official dashboard of Bloc.Money. Manage and organise your BLOC life easily with everything BLOC in one place.We also offering cash reward for the launch period. Discover the Airdrop missions or the affiliate program and generate a passive income. Register your free account today.

(OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE will be done on Monday but you can start using it. Everything is working fine.)

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Welcome the official dashboard of Bloc.Money. Manage and organise your BLOC life easily with everything BLOC in one place.We also offering cash reward for the launch period. Discover the Airdrop missions or the affiliate program and generate a passive income. Register your free account today.

(OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE will be done on Monday but you can start using it. Everything is working fine.)
The BLOC team came back with BLOC DASHBOARD.
Since now on, people can register free account on the BLOC DASHBOARD.
Congrats!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Ken The Crypto reviewed bloc.money in his latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTHpkgLHoKI
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Congrats!

the development continues and it is clear that the team does not sit in one place. but there is a question why the site is almost without visits? if I correctly understand that the minimum for such a site should be about 10k visits a day for the project to be successful. now unique visitors less than 100 people.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Congrats!

the development continues and it is clear that the team does not sit in one place. but there is a question why the site is almost without visits? if I correctly understand that the minimum for such a site should be about 10k visits a day for the project to be successful. now unique visitors less than 100 people.

Well we spent the last 6 months working hard on the core to build the perfect blockchain for our project. We did not focus on the marketing at all. We tell this since the beginning. We just focus on our roadmap and we are now starting marketing so you can expect to see more news/videos about BLOC from next week that will increase brand awareness.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

BLOC.MONEY reviewed by Ken The Crypto

What’s new ?

Ken The Crypto is a a crypto enthusiast based in California doing a lot of video reviews about crypto currencies. You can check him out on his Youtube Channel as he just reviewed the BLOC.MONEY project.

More coming soon.

in BLOC we trust > https://bloc.money

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Current marketcap around 83k if I'm not mistaken. There's definitely a lot of room to grow if you look at the competition.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

BLOC.MONEY reviewed by CryptoPedia

What’s new ?

A very well done review of the BLOC.MONEY project by CryptoPedia.

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

BLOC.MONEY reviewed by Digital India

What’s new ?

Video in Indian language.

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

How to use BLOC.money desktop wallet & mining client

What’s new ?

In this video we are going to explain

1. how to download the BLOC.MONEY wallet and install it on your computer
2. How to setup the BLOC.MONEY wallet for instant mining
3. Check the mining reward and pending balance

First we need to go on the BLOC.MONEY website and click on the DOWNLOAD button from the top menu.
From here, you can dowwnload the exclusive range of bloc.money softwares.

Today we are interested by the Desktop wallet and mining client.
Our desktop wallet client allow you to create your wallet, store your BLOC.money, view your transactions but also include our easy to use one click-button instant mining.

Select your favorite system. The BLOC wallet is available for windows, mac and linux. For this video i'm using a MacOs so i will download the Mac OS version. Note that the Mac OS version is compatible for Mac OS Sierra and Mac OS High Sierra. (The same build works on both OS)
The same build works for the same OS.

Once you have downloaded the file, go to your computer and double click the installation package to install the BLOC wallet.
Select the BLOC wallet application and put in where you like

Double click the application to open to BLOC wallet.

You might see an error message like this saying that you can not open this software because it's coming from not identified apple developer. Simply click ok.

Simply go to the control panel of your mac, to the system, select security and then click here, open anyway.

Now the BLOC wallet is starting for the 1st time on your computer. You will note the your BLOC address has been created instantly. This is your personnal address. You can copy it by clicking this link here. Copy address.

We will have to wait for the wallet synchronisation to finish. It depends the speed of your internet connexion. For this video it took about 2 minutes to synchronise the wallet.

Once the wallet is synchronised, we are ready to use it.

Overview show the most recent activity of your wallet, including your balance, the mining status if your mining, the pending transactions in the pool and your recent transaction details.

Send BLOC allow you to send BLOC.MONEY to any other BLOC wallet address.
Simply enter the wallet address here, Then enter the amount you like to send, the fees are set automatically to 0.0001 BLOC. you canenter a payement ID if you have one, it must contain 64 caracters, once you are ready click SEND button

Transactions will list all your incomming and outgoing transactions
The BLOCK Explorer shows you blocks details from the blockchain including the transaction that it contains
Contacts is a simple but easy feature to add your friends and family address so you don't have to remember it

The mining part allow you to select your favorite mining pool following your location. We have 3 different officials mining pool with different servers to offer a better connectivity located in Europe (Finland), We have one in North America (San fransisco) and another one in Asia (Singapore). You can simply drag and drop your favorite mining pool on the top list.

Once you are ready, click start mining.

Your hashrate will be instantly updated once you connect to the mining pool and you can see a green icon next to the mining pool. That's it! You are mining BLOC ! Congratulations!

Now copy your bloc wallet address and let's go the the mining pool website to check the activity of my account.

I'm mining from the BLOC europe mining pool. BLOC-MINING.EU

Scroll down and paste your address from your BLOC wallet and click the search icon to display the data.

We can see there the total hashes submitted including the pending balance. It still shows 0 right now because blocks from the blockchain require 50 confirmations for the mining reward to be distributed. As we know the block time is 2 minutes so this means we will be able to see the first pending balance in about 2 hours if blocks are found of course from this pool.

Ok so i left my MacBook pro mining for about 12 hours. We can see that i already received a payment from the mining pool, its's here about 1 BLOC'. And i still have 0.2 something in the pending balance because im still mining.
Let's check out the transaction in the wallet.
As you we see here we received 1 BLOC. My balance is 1 BLOC everything is ok.

That's how simple it is to mine the BLOC using the BLOC wallet with the mining features included.

I hope you enjoy this video. Thank you for watching. Don't forget to click the like button and the subscribe button aswell. More tutorials are coming soon. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: