Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC  (Read 93556 times)
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

back to the origins

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

BLOC.money second video review by Ken The Crypto

What’s new ?

Ken The Crypto is a a crypto enthusiast based in California doing a lot of video reviews about crypto currencies. You can check him out on his Youtube Channel as he just reviewed for the second time BLOC.MONEY project and tracking the progress.

More coming soon.

in BLOC we trust > https://bloc.money

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

BLOC mining network updated

What’s new ?

A new mining pool from FRANCE created by the BLOC community has been added to the BLOC mining network.
http://bloc.proxpool.com

Do you have a mining Pool for BLOC ?
Would you like to be added to the official mining pools list on the BLOC MONEY website here > https://bloc.money/mining
Just contact us using our social media accounts or simply by email.

More coming soon.

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
Sergey-Majner

Activity: 427
Merit: 110

BaikalMine - Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Hi Smiley

Welcome to mining pool for Bloc.Money (BLOC): http://pool.baikalmine.com/

Min. pay  - 1 BLOC
Pool fee - 0.5 %

Settings for mining BLOC: http://pool.baikalmine.com/en/how-to-connect-bloc-pplns/

Thank you!

thedarkfox

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

new here on forums.hi!
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Introducing BLOC.COOL public remote node

What’s new ?

We are listening carefuly our community and we got asked a few times already to publish a public remote node for BLOC so anyone can connect to it. Using the remote node you will not have to wait to download the blockchain on your computer.

This is how it works :
Open your favorite BLOC desktop wallet on Windows, Mac or Linux. Click on the top left menu ‘preferences’ in the BLOC.MONEY software then this windows will popup: Select Remote daemon and enter bloc.cool for the host. Make sure the port selected is 2086. Click save.

Voila! Your wallet is already synchronised.

It is always better you use your own node of course but public can help sometimes in certain conditions.
More coming shortly.

phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Introducing BLOC.COOL public remote node

What’s new ?

We are listening carefuly our community and we got asked a few times already to publish a public remote node for BLOC so anyone can connect to it. Using the remote node you will not have to wait to download the blockchain on your computer.

This is how it works :
Open your favorite BLOC desktop wallet on Windows, Mac or Linux. Click on the top left menu ‘preferences’ in the BLOC.MONEY software then this windows will popup: Select Remote daemon and enter bloc.cool for the host. Make sure the port selected is 2086. Click save.

Voila! Your wallet is already synchronised.

It is always better you use your own node of course but public can help sometimes in certain conditions.
More coming shortly.

Thank you, BLOC developer.
With all detailed steps above, I eventually setup my remote node in order to get faster sync speed.
However, I have a bit worry about the security when using Remote Nodes.
Can you give me more hints on this,please.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

Introducing Sleep Mining for BLOC — Make extra cash while you are sleeping using your mobile phone

What’s new ?

How to make money with sleep mining and a mobile phone - Banking the unbanked

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

BLOC Money added to CoinGecko

What’s new ?

CoinGecko is one of the TOP coin market ranking chart app that ranks digital currencies by developer activity, community, and liquidity. Check out the latest ranking for major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and BLOC of course.

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

BLOC MONEY — Profitable coin to mine on CrytUnit.com

What’s new ?

BLOC.MONEY has been added on the leading Cryptonote / Cryptonight Mining Calculator, Mining pools and hashrate monitoring website.
Very nice website with a lot of usefull informations, make sure you visit the BLOC dedicated page and browse the other Cryptonote projects.

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

BLOC.MONEY under the radar of LiveCoinWatch.com

What’s new ?

Live Coin Watch is a cryptocurrency news site covering Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), altcoins, ICOs, and blockchain technology.

More coming soon.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

So... who here already has a farm of phones running this thing? Smiley Share some hashrates.
varshil

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

Love the app and presentation .
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

Some impressive stuff happening with BLOC.. keep it up devs!
k.aleksandrov

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

👍👍👍
Tzahnke

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Glad I just discovered this on some news website! I always love it when a cryptocurrency project has some kind of web interface, be it a web dashboard, browser-based mining, a lot of sites even have a web wallet, but any kind of web-based crypto services appeal to me because of their user-friendliness. I have a dashboard now, I'm taking care of some of the airdrop missions, and I have just synced the Windows wallet with the blockchain, and I am going to try mining pretty soon; this web dashboard is great! I encourage more crypto projects to have web-based services, whether it's a web-based dashboard, wallet, miner; I love it when there's at least one web-based service tied to a coin! I hope to find out more about the difference between BLOC and popular CryptoNote/Cryptonight coins, but I already love the web dashboard.
k.aleksandrov

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

👋
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

So far, this coin is excellent for mining in terms of costs for electricity and profit. But it probably will not last long, probably until that time, until many other people have learned about it.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

So far, this coin is excellent for mining in terms of costs for electricity and profit. But it probably will not last long, probably until that time, until many other people have learned about it.
it's easy to find as much profit as possible before other people are interested in winning this coin

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Glad I just discovered this on some news website! I always love it when a cryptocurrency project has some kind of web interface, be it a web dashboard, browser-based mining, a lot of sites even have a web wallet, but any kind of web-based crypto services appeal to me because of their user-friendliness. I have a dashboard now, I'm taking care of some of the airdrop missions, and I have just synced the Windows wallet with the blockchain, and I am going to try mining pretty soon; this web dashboard is great! I encourage more crypto projects to have web-based services, whether it's a web-based dashboard, wallet, miner; I love it when there's at least one web-based service tied to a coin! I hope to find out more about the difference between BLOC and popular CryptoNote/Cryptonight coins, but I already love the web dashboard.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the dashboard concept. This is only the 1st version. We will go much further than this. It is very important for BLOC to be easy to use and understand. We will develop a lot more web based service in the near future.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

BLOC.MONEY video review by Martins Hacks

What’s new ?

Discover a new video review of BLOC by Martins Hacks Channel (38k subscribers), a daily news channel for cryptocurrencies, tech news, software programming and more.

More coming soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: