Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5904 times)
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

I know nothing about the stock market. But it seems to me that in order to invest independently you need to use the services of a broker. Because it requires a license. I don't like to trust my own money to other people. That's why I came with my investments in cryptocurrency.
I make my own decisions when to buy when to sell. I myself study projects, etc. While this does not require a license and doesn't need to pay taxes, this, in my opinion, is more profitable.

cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

As my suggestion is to invest money in cryptocurrency market. Yes it is risky but when you start to search and learn you will get a knowledge about cryptocurrency. Choose some cryptocurrency that has a good potential in the market that will give you a great profit. At first, it is hard to understand crypto but after that its worth it. We have a self decision, so you must follow your own decision because you are only can control your money.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

look at the first result as well as the potential losses that could be obtained from both. I think crypto has a greater risk than the stock market. But behind that results obtained from crypto will be much greater than what can be had in stock. but the decision certainly there yourselves on conviction.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Of course, the risk is greater in the crypto currency market, because there may be more profit, but there can also be a big loss, I would try to break the investments in half in order to regret it later

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
If you have enough money to spare, go for cryptocurrencies. It is a popular trend at the moment and you are considered an early investor. Compared with stock market, there are already established entities that have enough influence on the market. With cryptocurrencies, gains are much better compared to the latter.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is the new lifestyle in the modern era, investment in share market is a traditional form of investment and its not that common in today's world. I see an investment in crypto as a good idea.
Aerilaya

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I would say Crypto is a good idea because
Easy to access
Quick and Payments
Fast Settlements
Lower fees
Highly secured
Identity theft
No chargebacks
No third party
Facilitate International Trades

But would like to add that you shouldn't never invest in business or stock you don't understand.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Both have the potential to invest but have a different level of risk and earning since you are asking it in this forum, then probably most of the answers could be in favor of crypto investment and pretty sure that it is a good choice because crypto investment really gives you a good return as long as you know the different strategies if not, then do a research and learn everything first.
cryptb

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

These are two different worlds and two different approaches to investing.
In my opinion, investing in securities is less risky, but less profitable. In the crypto currency you can get crazy income, but the risk of losing everything is also great.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Invest in crypto see the market now a lot of the fall, you buy some altcoin now 1 or 2 months you will harvest his results, for the stock market sorry I have no answer for it.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Both have a high risk due to the very significant price fluctuations, if I have to choose I prefer crypto because I know more about the crypto world.
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

of course, it is worth investing in the crypto-currency market, with a competent approach you will be able to significantly increase your profits.
stock market is old

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

These are two different worlds and two different approaches to investing.
In my opinion, investing in securities is less risky, but less profitable. In the crypto currency you can get crazy income, but the risk of losing everything is also great.
lost everything how he meant gan? our assets will always be intact, as long as we do not sell them, if the problem of loss is certainly more risky in the stock market

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Both of them can give you profit but if you would like to take risks and to gain more better invest in crypto. You'll definitely get higher profit when you grasp and gain experience in engaging in crypto.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market. Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

These days the crypto market is the best thing that has happened to mankind which I think is the best investment ground for investors. However you have to choose the best place for yourself after carrying a due diligent search.

HOMT