Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5897 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

depending on the benefits you can get, especially if you can avoid any losses. then there is nothing better when the losses you get. the core is very risky. Well now depends on your experience, knowledge and insight.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Both is a good idea as you should invest your money while you can so you are set later and don't have to worry if you want to retire. Crypto is still new compared to stock so the risk is definitely higher but that means the return is higher aswell as you can see from the last bull run. If you are more conservative type then stock is better.

2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Should do both in order to spread out risk.  Also, don't invest more than what one can afford to lose or that would cause hardship.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

both ideas are good. you can invest your money on stock market and earn profit but depending on the knowledge and strategy you had, investing in crypto is just almost the same as you are doing stock exchange but its more transparent for you and for all. and the main big factors about crypto you could b an millionaire in just one click proper knowledge as well as good technique on trading and lastly have an self confidence.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
If you do not have the money and you do not know anything about trading on the crypto market, then investing in crypto currency is a bad idea!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

I think everywhere you can earn and you need to choose only where you yourself think you can earn the most. I would choose both options and try everywhere and then I would choose the best option

pyosar

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

This is absolutely 2 different markets, which are completely different from each other. If you have such a question, I would advise you to divide your money and invest it in the stock market and into the cryptocurrency market.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

A good idea now is to participate in bounty campaigns and raise capital for investment in the long term. I think that now there are promising coins.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

I would say that investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea, but you need to be really careful about the coin you are about to invest. Because many coins are just non trustworthy.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

While investing and holding do not just invest as much as possible and it will take you to Socratus
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

I think none of them is a bad idea. Investment itself is very good and it takes boldness and smartness because you can lost your money at any time. But I will recommend that you invest in cryptocurrency for now. Buy some coin and hold for sometime. You will gain from it
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

I prefer to invest in share market compared to crypto. I have only invested a little in crypto however I do earn crypto via mining, running masternodes and via bounties.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

As for me to invest in the crypto market  is a very good idea, only you need to know what coins and what projects to invest in  Cheesy

Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

If there is money, then the advice is to invest in the cryptocurrency market because it is very potent. You can x5 profit if you invest in crypto like BTC, ETH for a long time, at least 1 year or more. Investing in cryptocurrency is a good idea if you have a lot of free money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

The idea is both good, it all depends on what project will you invest in. The sad thing about some investors are they are just swimming in the waves of the majority, do your research and gather enough information before investing on them. And of course you should have at least basic knowledge in trading and investments.

[
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

Its up to you were your suitable to invest with because not always you can experience the bad side or a good side that talking about money but I must prefer to invest your money in crypto to earn more profit just like me.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I recommend that you invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is reigning now and if you invest in good projects you will reap a a lot
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 11:30:21 PM by felipe04

Anytime here is good for investment you need only to pick a coins/tokens

Try eth and btc there good in investment so always buy in drop here in crypto

Good idea or bad idea if your in crypto all here are good
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Both is a good idea as you should invest your money while you can so you are set later and don't have to worry if you want to retire. Crypto is still new compared to stock so the risk is definitely higher but that means the return is higher aswell as you can see from the last bull run. If you are more conservative type then stock is better.

That's why they always say this saying that "don't put all your eggs in one basket". This is really true. In trading cryptocurrencies we only base our trades through speculative manner which is more riskier than traditional market which is stock markets. So if you don't feel comfortable at trading cryptocurrencies. Why don't you do them both? Cryptocurrency trading and share/stock market. Actually there are now share markets which offers crypto at their market. E-toro for example, they allowed trade stocks to crypto. Also NASDAQ will soon add crypto to their market. But i think they will be too selective on crypto they want to add.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Invest in crypto see the market now a lot of the fall, you buy some altcoin now 1 or 2 months you will harvest his results, for the stock market sorry I have no answer for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: