Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:36:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5897 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I think the investing in alternative coins or bitcoin in the cryptocurrency group is a good idea that we should be consider as a wise choice in Order to obtained a great life in future.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

I think the investing in alternative coins or bitcoin in the cryptocurrency group is a good idea that we should be consider as a wise choice in Order to obtained a great life in future.
I also think so, but this method of investing is safe when you have capital that does not require turnover, is invested in coins and wait until the market gives you profitable offers for sale.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Both are money markets and highly volatile so it depends on you where you want to enter. Crypto market is more volatile then share market but rewards are also huge in crypto market rather then share market. Share markets are controlled by laws of each country but crypto market is decentralized.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

Both are good if you have adequate knowledge and experience of both field, if not then both are bad. Both markets are highly volatile but Crypto market is more volatile then share market, so it is depends only on you where you can do better as per your  study and knowledge and you feel convenient.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Both are good generating income. I believe cryptocurrency is better than share market because it can generate a huge profit than share market, although the risk is higher. Share market generate slow profit but it is more stable than cryptocurrency.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

With stocks, you own shares of a publicly traded company. That means four times a year they have to release info on what they're working on what they're spending money on how much they're making how much they expect to make. So you have a fairly clear picture of what the business does and where it could be headed.

Crypto, on the other hand, is more based on what someone else is willing to pay you for it. If people want to buy it to buy something else, the demand goes up.

You cant really see what the cash flow is or any of the other info you can see with publicly traded companies to get a gauge on potential future value based off earnings growth.

based on these analyses you can come to a conclusion
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

If you are investing do not hesitate, because it all depends on the choice and money you have, and I think now is the time for investment let alone the price of altcoin is under, you see the development of altcoin you want to buy if he has a good future then it's good you buy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Good enough if you invest in crypto so this will give you an advantage in the future, choose a coin that has potential.
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

i thinks both are good If you are investing do not hesitate, because it all depends on the choice and money you have, and I think now is the time for investment let alone the price of altcoin is under, you see the development of altcoin you want to buy if he has a good future then it's good you buy. so its good idea .
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

Crypto currency. It is the future. We have not reach a place where crypto is popular and dominates the everywhere yet.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Investing in the cryptos market and the stock market are both good.
Depending on your decision and knowledge, if you know the risks in stock, then invest in the stock market. If you want to try investing in cryptos, all you have to do is know and learn about risky investments in cryptos.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

you see you can try both investment its up to you, but if you prefer good profit maybe crypto currency is good on that even theirs an instance that if may lose the profit in no time still you can decide if you want to lose it all if you sell it in low price, maybe you need to study more about both kind of investment to know the good and bad. still my vote is on crypto currency investment Cheesy
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I don't think anything concerning altcoin is a bad idea because is one of the best way to invest and earn good profit
Yangjiahong

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

I think investing in encrypted currencies, but you must first understand it. If you have such rich experience, it will bring you very good profits.
liangzi123

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

I want to say no answer. Your own funds make their own decisions. The cryptocurrency is a bear market this year. This can already be seen. If you want to invest, you must understand that it will not be as hot as last year.

BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

It is you who have to decide to invest or not and where to do it. In any case you will regret because there are a lot of possible mistakes and money losses on this way. But making mistakes you will gain experience – this is most important thing. You have to be careful to do not waste all the money in one risky speculation.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Surely you can only decide on what is best for your actions. We are just the same asking for a advice but in the end, you can surely make your own decisions. Prior to your question, it depends on your risk rate on how much is your risk holding up. If you certainly dont care of your funds, you can invest it on cryptos. But invest only for a money that you can afford to lose because in crypto market, the price is volatile.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
chicken Campus

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

according to me personally, If you here trade and make money. As long as you trust your investment, invest both. But if you are afraid of the unstable nature of the crypto it's better to invest in the stock market because they are real companies and there are rules so your money is safer there. I do not think there is anything better than both because this is a different choice for everyone.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

These are completely two different types of investing their funds. The securities market is a traditional way of investing. Crypto currency is a relatively new and promising way of investing. Before you make your investments, you must first study these markets, otherwise you will lose your money. By itself, such a question testifies that at least the crypto-currency market you do not yet know. Otherwise, you would not ask such a question. Crypto currency is still one of the most highly profitable sources of current investment. In addition, I do not think that this market is much more risky than the traditional securities market.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

personally, I think, investing in crypto is a very good and good idea but before doing the first understand the basics and how to do it others, it will make you lose money, but if you make the right consultation then know you will make an income or a very good advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: