Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5908 times)
Wadolg

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I think the putting resources into elective coins or bitcoin in the digital money aggregate is a smart thought that we ought to be consider as a shrewd decision in Order to got an incredible life in future.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

For that I think it's a good choice if we want to invest in crypto. Because the benefits of crypto investment are certainly very much if we really invest in the right crypto. But before investing, of course you must be able to read the current market price.

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

I am sure that crypto will bring you much more money later than the other way with market. You investments will be rewarded so much with the help of crypto and you also will get other profits.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Hello, I think that the two ideas are risky. But at the moment I will advise you to invest in the crypto currency for much more profitable. The main thing to remember is that you need to invest the money that you do not mind losing.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1634

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Right now is a spectacular time to start buying Crypto Currencies, especially if you are holding USD.

USD is highly overvalued compared to all the major & emerging market currencies, and even commodities. FED will move to inflate the USD a bit; this combined with the

natural deflationary nature of BTC because of halving, almost guarantees a priori a very bright outlook for Bitcoin and some top altcoins for the next 3 years minimum...

fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Crypto market is still in its initial stages.It has much more potential to grow in long run. Crypto investment can give huge profits than share markets.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

I think cypto is much better than shares.  The movements are way more radical and the scam ico's are easier to find than the scam stocks.  If you can get in on a great project early on you can make enormous amounts of $$
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I believe that the best way to earn money is long-term investment. Because for some time you can analyze the market and make good money on it.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

IMO, invest in both crypto and stock market if you are familiar. For me, I prefer crypto, because the market is still young and it has potential to grow much more than stock market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Everywhere you face risks and, and respectively in the cryptocurrency world, it does not depend - you deposit your money into a bank, or you invest in cryptocurrency, or you buy something for fiat money - you should remember about risks all the time, and understand that the losses are possible in every direciton.
Olga_Vershunina

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I believe that a better idea would be a long-term investment in the ethereum or bitcoin. Or in any other coin which is very progressive.
Arnhomo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

I think the two thoughts are great, since we can put our cash in the share trading system and acquire a greater benefit, yet everything relies upon the information and procedure we have today, in light of the fact that in putting resources into crypto nearly the same as we do trade stock however more straightforward for us and for all who are here, in light of the fact that all the significant central point about our crypto can be tycoons in only a single tick of the correct learning and great strategy on the exchange lastly have certainty.
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

Contributing to crypto's or anything that you can contribute your cash is great as long as you have information on where you are putting your cash. Crypto can possibly develop and Crypto will gives you better return. This is correct time to purchase crypto on the grounds that all the crypto advertise is droping down, and numerous coins are accessible on extremely modest cost.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:12:53 AM

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, because now a good opportunity we hold for a long time, so we also benefit a lot.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Contributing to crypto's or anything that you can contribute your cash is great as long as you have learning on where you are putting your cash. Crypto can possibly develop and Crypto will gives you better return. This is ideal time to purchase crypto in light of the fact that all the crypto advertise is droping down, and numerous coins are accessible on extremely modest cost.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

There are quite as many bad ideas as there are good ones but have you heard of the first ever Merchant rewards program where both customers and merchants can earn rewards? MFchain can be counted as one good idea that will make all cryptocurrencies relevant when it pulls through. How? By providing a common platform where all these cryptocurrencies can be equally relevant in transactions among Merchant and customers globally.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Market of classic assets is not so risky and not so profitable. It depends on your expertise. If you good know equities market and have the weak knowledge in crypto, then I think classic investment is better.

chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

It depends on your knowledge in both market. Both are profitable and advisable, they are both good way to earn more. It depends on your knowledge because if you don't know the process and procedure of a market, you will fall. So that is why, you need to select carefully. Interest also, it must get your interest.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
For me, go with crypto market. Invest your money in this market. More and faster profit will come to you because you will have many options to select and many coins to buy. And crypto market is easier to learn than stock market. That is my opinion only but it depends on the interest of a person.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

If you have the opportunity of course invest in cryptocurrency. Do not forget only about the risks you may face. I wish you success in your endeavours. Make investments today. Tomorrow may be too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: