Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5897 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

try cryptocurrency, but for this you need to learn a lot and gain experience, and then you will get rich, but it will not happen so soon, you need to be patient.

I think that today the best idea or advice for users of cryptocurrency is not only patience, but also long-term storage of all its assets. The fact is that any trade today will bring only a loss.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

I think two ideas are good. They are a bit similar, but have their own peculiarity. Cryptocurrency has a slightly different meaning. This is an alternative to paper money. Share is the same security. The action is not money, but only the possibility of earning money, but rather the receipt of a part of the company's profits.
today practically it happens. Cryptocurrency for many users, This is not a big Step into the future and the development of high technologies, but a means for earning and replenishing the home budget.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
If you doubt why don't you try both?
Invest a small amount of money in shares and crypto and try to figure out which is less risky and profitable for you personally. Are you ready to the related stresses? Will you have enough time to control the situation on the market? Do you have enough technical knowledge to choose the best investment options? - it's better to answer these question before making the decision.

Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

try cryptocurrency, but for this you need to learn a lot and gain experience, and then you will get rich, but it will not happen so soon, you need to be patient.

I think that today the best idea or advice for users of cryptocurrency is not only patience, but also long-term storage of all its assets. The fact is that any trade today will bring only a loss.
Any trade today will not bring a loss because there is a lot of coins that are not red today. Trading today could bring a win.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

I believe that if you do not understand the stock market, then you should not do it!
Because there you need a lot of knowledge and large deposits.
On my cryptocurrency in my opinion it is much easier to earn for beginners! because the rules of traders do not always work here.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Depending on what you want to achieve. Although, I don't really know much about the share market but I know crypto is a new and exciting industry with high volatility. With crypto volatility, you can earn a lot with in few days and you can also loss.
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

If you are willing to take risks and in case you lose the amount of money you want to invest, then the cryptocurrency is for you. The stock market is less volatile, but you won’t make as much money on it as in the case of cryptocurrency, when the market becomes bullish.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

It's my choice to invest in cryptocurrencies. Some people can continue to invest in the stock market, it's a matter of choice. Investing in future oriented projects may be contrary to some of them and the perspective is different.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

You should choose investing to cryptocurrency market that is the right choice. in long term, investing to ctyprocurreny is better than investing share market. Cryptocurrency's prices will be increase in one year. Cryptocurrency recover itself. Market's prices will increase 2x in 6 months and after that in next 6 months, Market's prices will increase 2x again. This is my opinion.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

First and foremost, find out which of two you interest lies i know it is easy to be successful in things which you are passionate about both are good.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

First and foremost, find out which of two you interest lies i know it is easy to be successful in things which you are passionate about both are good.
It's a whole lot more profitable to invest in the crypto market instead of getting shares because crypto is the one that is evolving.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea, as it is more profitable than investing in stocks or invisibility. There are risks when investing in stocks, in cryptocurrencies, but if you approach this matter wisely, then cryptocurrencies will give you more.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

All in all, really bad idea is to ask for suggestion where should you invest your money(in crypto or not) on Bitcoin forum Smiley
But maybe the worst idea would be to acting accordingly this suggestions.
OP if you want to make a good investment make your own research. Otherwise any investment would be worst for you Undecided

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

The choice of what to invest on depends on u. Consider the convenience and the knowledge  you have on both. Though they might look similar, ways of handling the platforms are different. Warren buffet may not dare cryptocurrency but he has most of his investment in stocks. I doubt if vitalik have any investment in stock either.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Both are good but you have to be learned enough to trade on both market especially crypto. Yes it can give you easyoney but can as well wreck one if you are not careful

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

I like investing in crypto to be honest because sometimes, the graph is really easy to understand .. you might earn alot with no experience if you just get lucky few times Smiley
But, the shares market is a really hard thing, i didn't try it before but i've read some topics in that purpose and didn't fall for it, it's not my best choice atm Smiley
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

all good, the bad is if you don't make an investment, because if you don't make an investment that means there's no possibility of making a profit in the future, so if you really have hope to reap the benefits, of investing immediately, wherever and whenever
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Risk in investment are everywhere and it is advisable to invest that much amount only if unfortunately there will be losses which you will be able to digest. I think investment in cryptocurrency is good option presently as the market is in the bearish mood if you want invest for long-term. There are so many good things we will going to see in future like clear regulation about cryptocurrency on international level so that institutional investors will invest more money without hesitation and this help cryptocurrency market to reach on higher peak even better than last year bull run.

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

It all depends on the investor preferences and choices but I might go in for crypto's since I have some knowledge over there and the potential gains it might provide to me. But trust me both are really good so go in for what you will be comfortable with.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I think that you need to divide your capital in different markets. Of course put half on your deposit. 25% in the crypto market and 25% in usual stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: