Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5894 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

All certainly has risks because of investing money. And if seen from the advantages, I focus more to invest in crypto. Because I already proved it that investing has many advantages. And for now that is the focus, of course, continue doing monitoring the growth of the coins.

JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It all depends on which shares and in which cryptocurrencies to invest your money. If you invest without thinking and without analyzing, then there will be losses everywhere. If you correctly approach the investment, then the profit can be obtained everywhere.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

If you think that you have huge amount of money I will advise you to divide it into two. Invest one half on cryptocurrency and invest the other half on share market.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Frankly, if you are new in trading, then forget about investing in markets.  Better buy some cryptocurrencies and start quickly and decisively figure out what to do with it

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Frankly, if you are new in trading, then forget about investing in markets.  Better buy some cryptocurrencies and start quickly and decisively figure out what to do with it

It's a natural thing if you are new to the virtual currency world today but you should understand good learning to find out.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Take note make some profile to see on what is the best for in investing money in crypto's or in invest it in share market. You may decide on what is better to work on it, and choose the one who you should know more easiest way to run your plans.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

Share market is good, but it depends on what you’re investing on, if you’re lucky you’re going to benefit from it. On the other hand, cryptocurrency itself is also good, so it’s left for you to decide. But if it were to be me, I would go for cryptocurrency without thinking twice, or if the share market you’re going for seems to have potential you can divide your money into two equals parts and invest one in crypto and the other in the share market.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Some people who invested in share market before had switch to cryptocurrency because of the benefits and it is better in many ways, you can invest any amount in crypto and it has a faster way to gain profit.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Two things that I think is very helpful, if we can use these opportunities to good use. And these two things surely have different risks. I am very interested to invest in crypto. Because in this crypto has an awful lot of opportunities to make money. And especially to invest wisely.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

I do invest in both crypto currency and share market. It is not about good or bad idea, both are good just we need to stick with our rules and discipline so that we can make at safe investment practice for us. Share market is little stable as compare to crypto currency so the risk and reward factor work on both, if you can take more risk and invest in crypto you may get a big reward also.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Actually both of the two have their good side and bad side. Investing is a very broad aspect of business, it's about taking risk and overcoming uncertainty. Investing in cryptos is good especially if you really understand the concept of it. It is good in a long term investment but risky as well, you be observant to its value and its situation. I recommend that you should also do consider to invest in a share market since everyone needs one another, no one can succeed by just working alone.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Cause i do invest in cryptos i do think crypto is good investments, there is a lot of opportunity here that might be happening in future, the bull market still poossible to happen and i believe market will recover and something that happened will happen again.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Hello here my opinion. So if you still sont have any coins/tokens then now is very good time to invest some money to cryptocoins. They will raise in price very soon. But you need to split your portfolio.
Regards.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

If you can afford both of it why not? It is a good idea to invest with cryptocurrency and stock market because it can boom your  capital. However you must be wise before investing to something. Do some study before investing.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

Both investments can provide earnings. Decide which of the two works for you better or which you are good at. But if you can manage both and you have the resources then do it. Remember this needs a lot of your time and a good decision making.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

That would ask me a question last year - the answer would be obvious. Now the situation is so sad that I would not recommend definitely investing money in the Altcoins. But this does not apply to Bitcoin. He was and will be in the price in any situation. And the shares are not mine at all.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

there is nothing good and nothing bad, everything is the same it's just that if you invest in crypto the risk is greater than you invest in the share market, but the profit gained from investing in crypto is greater than the share market, so you just choose want to invest in big profits with a big risk or invest in small profits but the risk is also small.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

You should try to invest in crypto currencies. It will give you much higher profit. Make a great investigation and decide in which coin you are going to invest in. Also do not forget to cut your budget into equal pieces and do not invest more than 10 percent in one single coin.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Why dont you try to invest in cryptocurrency its a great idea and its definitely worth it. Everything is connected with risk , if you invest in cryptocurrency you have the chance to earn huge profit. You can get a lot of benefits from it.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Invest in the crypto currency. If you learn to use manipulation on the market in your favor - you will be rich, if not, you will lose money. So learn and earn.
You're right that learning is the majority to earn money here in decentralized investment which prices is unstable .To have a good profits make sure to decide good things ,we must adopt crypto first and the technology in every steps to achieve targets here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: