Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5894 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:50:26 AM

I don't think it's a bad idea if you are going to invest in crypto for now, now the coin price is still low and you can buy several coins to invest, patience and confidence will certainly produce good results for the future
King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

everything is good, it's just depends on you, if you want to get a big profit and accept a big risk, then I suggest you invest in crypto, but if you want to invest a small risk then I suggest investing in a share market, because crypto prices change very quickly and the changes are also unstable (can go up very high and go down very much in just a few minutes).

Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I think investing in crypto is a good idea. because in my opinion personally is more profitable, and we can invest with small capital and can return enough capital. and many choices of cryptocurrency, not just one
crypto is a very good investment tool now even for me it is the best for now. crypto can give us fast and big profits, but all that can be obtained thanks to the effort to understand crypto. because investing in crypto without knowing how it works is very risky.
of course, if we don't understand and learn what crypto is and about the crypto market, then it can be detrimental. so don't just arbitrarily invest crypto if you don't know anything
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

i think investing in crypto is good and POS coins much better coins to invest we can stake coins in POS coins so crypto is best.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I now choose the option with investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. Of course, work in this direction involves certain risks that must be taken into account. But in this case, all the same, the benefit exceeds such risks, if you work with really reliable cryptocurrencies.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Both good if for long term investment but if your seeking for a short term and your a good trader then i go with crypto. Good traders can profits a lot in crypto because i think its easier to due to limited supply than stock market.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

Investment in crypto is more profitable than share markets. I am related to share markets more than 10 years but it can't give me bread and butter. I have related to crypto in 2 years. It has given me more than share markets, more than jobs. Now i am happy with crypto but present situation is slightly bad but i think it is temporary.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Trading 10 years on the stock market-you can make good money.On the cryptocurrency earned even those who do not understand anything about it...but now the market has put everything in its place and forced many to fall to the ground.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

I am absolutely sure that today investments in reliable cryptocurrencies are becoming a very good and profitable solution with the prospects of earning income in the future. Today, the situation on the crypto market is when the prices of most coins are at a minimum. There is every reason to assert that from next year they will actively become more expensive.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

This are good idea because they are investment. But unlike with cryptocurrency, the stocks in my country requires KYC or identity of their users. So, even I think stocks are good source of future income, I will invest more in cryptocurrency due to the fact that I hate giving my personal identity.
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

investing our money into crypto will be a good idea if we will later get profits. So we have to learn both investment into crypto which is what the project is for, the devteam for the procedures and systems. So let us learn the same. to go tobetter direction.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I would rather have a good mix of both for neutrality. Usually, share market as you refer (it's probably the stock market) are stabilized and is required to be focused everyday. Otherwise, we'll either get extreme losses or extreme gains. I would rather have the two mixed.

futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Trading 10 years on the stock market-you can make good money.On the cryptocurrency earned even those who do not understand anything about it...but now the market has put everything in its place and forced many to fall to the ground.
I agree that the crypto market has given people a lot of money, which do not even understand anything in exchange trading. People got Golden for some couple of months, and someone for half a year.  People really do not earn so much on the stock exchange in such a short period of time.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

My number one rule for investing in crypto is a simple one but its saved me a huge amount a number of times in the past and will almost certainly do so again in the future and or if not the somewhat distant future so dont feel like this is just a throwaway fact that is banded about from person to person with little thought to how it might effect an individuals financial agenda. This is well worth thinking about if and or not writing down because its for all of us to benefit as its very straight forwards and the beauty is in its execution!!

So take my advice or dont take me advice i guess those are the option but either way i wish you good luck.

Good luck!
Wyndesam

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

You can invest in cryptocurrency and stocks, I think you can diversify the risks so as not to lose much of your money!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

investment in crypto is a good idea but you have to know how the market will manipulate everyone, if you have expertise in researching it then you will become a rich person but if you are wrong in choosing coins then you will lose all assets owned

Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

You can invest in cryptocurrency and stocks, I think you can diversify the risks so as not to lose much of your money!
I think, that it is the best idea. If you have a lot of money it is better to diversify the risks between share and crypto market. In this case you won't lose all of your assets
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

You can spread your risk and invest in both. Shares for the longer term with some form of stability and Crypto for quick gains and liquidity. You have to be extra careful on the crypto you invest in though. So make your research before investing in any.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

I would invest in both or neither thats pretty much the best advice i can give you today
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

I will prefer to invest in crypto but just for daily trading and don't really want to hold coins for a very long term, i don't want to hold too long because bear market still not over and it can be more worse than now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: