Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5894 times)
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

See the crypto currency condition which lately tends to be more volatile and red in color, so I am more looking for safety. Yeah, I will invest in crypto currency but not all of my money is for crypto currency investment. I will only invest no more than half of my money for crypto currencies. I don't want if all of my money invested in crypto currencies and crypto currencies is experiencing a downturn, then I really can become poor. Then I will use the rest of my money to invest in the stocks, property and gold sectors. I am sure that if I have a good strategy in investing, I can get a big profit and I can immediately realize my dreams.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

I think investing in crypto is more profitable, even though now the market price is bleeding. But now, how do we use the current conditions to trade. I am currently investing in a number of coins that have declined. And I'm sure that in the future the price of coins will soar.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

if I prefer investment in cryptocurrency, because investment in crypto has a profit potential of more than 500%,
it's just the risk when the market goes down, the losses that can be obtained can also be more than 500%,
but when the market goes down I suggest not selling assets with a loss,
and wait for the market to return to normal.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

See the crypto currency condition which lately tends to be more volatile and red in color, so I am more looking for safety. Yeah, I will invest in crypto currency but not all of my money is for crypto currency investment. I will only invest no more than half of my money for crypto currencies. I don't want if all of my money invested in crypto currencies and crypto currencies is experiencing a downturn, then I really can become poor. Then I will use the rest of my money to invest in the stocks, property and gold sectors. I am sure that if I have a good strategy in investing, I can get a big profit and I can immediately realize my dreams.

Hmmm, different from you, I really believe in the future of crypto currencies. Even though the crypto currency is currently getting a very fluctuating price test and all the red markets, but I still believe in crypto currencies. Therefore, I prefer to invest in crypto currencies that other sectors. I will invest all my money in crypto currency because the crypto currency technology in the future is very useful and many people will use it. That's when it's potential for crypto currencies so we have to be patient. Even though I chose to invest all of my money in crypto currency but I still applied smart strategies and good risk management so that I avoided losses. Besides that, to look for good opportunities, I will always monitor the market and work with my friends to jointly monitor the market because I cannot monitor the crypto currency market 24 hours. I like to invest in crypto currency very much.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

indeed in terms of price it is now good to buy crypto coins to invest, but the biggest risk is if the market situation will actually deteriorate as it is currently happening, but actually it's up to you, if you are sure about the future of crypto and consider it now is the right time to invest, then do it, but if you are not sure about the future of crypto you should refrain from making an investment.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

The best choice if you understand what you will choose. Understand your abilities, improve, don't just get carried away or you won't develop well. Investing in cryptocurrency has many ways, the best for you is you know it because it must be in accordance with your abilities. Whatever method you choose, it definitely has risks, and it will be good if you are able to explore it according to your ability.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Investing in crypto is more save than share even if the market crash , there is a sure of it bouncing back but you just have to get in good and real project which will definitely be worth in near future , not just any token that will even send you to bankruptcy.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

If you have extensive knowledge and you are someone who has good emotional management then you should invest in Cryptocurrency by studying every coin that has good potential to increase its value.
I know that now is an unfavorable condition for investing but do it all with a good strategy so that you can benefit and read the Cryptocurrency market conditions and situations.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Both ideas are equally good. Decide for yourself what you want to do, the stock market is obviously more stable, but the yield there is much less. The cryptocurrency market is very dangerous, but the percentage of profits can be huge.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

Crypto is too risky if not able to run it properly. But if you can master these things pretty well, great results can be obtained. not just have big capital in crypto. a pretty volatile condition requires investment in crypto must have a good strategy so as not to fall into a loss.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
The entire market is now in a downturn, including the cryptocurrency market and the stock market.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
arun9900

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Be a surprise if once we rouse the worth of bitcoin becomes 10000 USD nightlong, is that possible? as a result of if we glance at the market currently bullrun has not disclosed the signs, therefore it makes a basic question, is bullrun extremely happening at the tip of the year? nobody extremely is aware of concerning the bullrun. I conjointly do not see the sign for future bullrun. Some prediction aforesaid the bullrun happen not within the finish of this year however at the center of the subsequent year. we have a tendency to simply hope it'll return shortly, no alternative for this. This year just one disappointments are waiting USA, now, by all indications, we have a tendency to are looking forward to solely another fall, therefore make preparations and take a look at to not be nervous.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

Investing in crypto currency can be short or long term, while in stock or share market you really need a longer time for your investment to have profit, crypto is the best to invest into but have many risks to take
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Investment is good for all of us. Because it's profitable but it's not good when we lose. Crypto is a new financial market, so there are too many opportunities to participate

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

I am sure that investing in cryptocurrencies is always good. Now I think it was the best idea to earn regularly and have a large passive income. I am glad that I have this opportunity
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

I believe that investors should always be in search of new investment opportunities. Cryptocurrencies at this stage of development provide an opportunity to become rich from scratch and this is their advantage over investing in other assets. If we compare with the already Mature and Mature markets, the cryptocurrency market looks the most promising.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

In terms of profits, investment in crypto will be faster for capital returns. But when it comes to crypto conditions at this time, to get big results it is difficult to predict when it will occur. In addition, the risk is also greater, because crypto still has many pros and cons, and the fluctuations are still not controlled. While investing in the stock market, of course, security is far more guaranteed. Management control is also clear and official, but the development is slower than crypto.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

There are many of the same risks in both cryptocurrency and the stock market, such as price manipulation, but cryptocurrency has a higher return on investment!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

for this moment i think share market is better then crypto  Cheesy
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

For me it's kind of good and bad in both aspects. But I have to side with cryptocurrency here because of how flexible it is in investing. Basically, you have total control of your investments. You are the cryptocurrency broker of your own assets. Plus, the market of cryptocurrencies doesn't close down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: