Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED*************  (Read 30969 times)
LeoC (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:35:38 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:53:26 AM by LeoC

EMUNIE IS A SCAM

Courtesy of a little birdy, I take zero credit (will post your name or delete thread with your permission):

eMunie is looking like it will be a scam.   I am later posting this on Bitcointalk and I have everything saved to hard drive and/or screenshotted and a lot of the evidence on Google cannot be deleted.

Forewarn Disclaimer:  I have no personal vendetta with Daniel.  Never messaged or talked with him, but I am genuinely concerned that this guy could be pulling off the biggest heist in Altcoin history.

Case 1 -  Beta Presales

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1094-emunie-pre-launch-sale-dutch-auction/?p=10514

Daniel claims to have 600 BTC ($500K to $600K USD) and there is a $8K investment limit.  That means they needed 75 to 500 people in the beta test to take part in a beta presale.    If you think people would invest into a 'beta', of all things, then I have a bridge in Somalia for sale.
Fuserleer could counter and said that BTC was raised a long time ago but still no one would invest $60K or $120K into a 'beta' - it's all bollocks.

This leads us to ask serious questions.  Who are the 75 to 500 people who invested?  What of the other beta testers?  Where are these beta testers?  They don't seem to be posting or downloading on eMunie's forum.  In fact, hundreds of people have been waiting to get into the beta for months.  If there were really 75 to 500 people who invested $600K then eMunie would be huge, with articles all over the net and Bitcoin investors would be nervous.

It would also break records.  Mastercoin only raised the equivalent of $450K before November and that was through a huge public presale with articles posted throughout the net.  NxT barely attracted any investments (which led to complaints of a monopoly), et al.  So who exactly dumped $600K into eMunie?

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/files/category/1-emunie-releases/
    (take a note at the number of downloads.  I have this page saved in case Fuserleer modifies the numbers).

Fuserleer may bring up "well I brought the beta testers from elsewhere".  Where is elsewhere?  The biggest eMunie beta thread on Bitcointalk is only around 32 pages (as per January 9, 2013) and the thread contains people posting multiple times and most people didn't get into that beta.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=220530.0

Conclusion: Daniel is lying about the beta presales.

If Daniel is lying about that then what else could he lie about?

Case 2 - Identity

Daniel goes by the name "Fuserleer" (Google it) and you can find him on many interesting websites. From Scam Websites to Dating Websites to Conspiracy forums. Neat. I was also able to find his Plenty of Fish and his Linkedin.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dan-hughes/7/b11/2a6
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41163580

We know Daniel is a 34 year old male, with no education, no sure status about his real profession (unless being a scammer counts), et cetera.  Take a note at his age on Plenty of Fish and compare it with his Linkedin profile.  Age 34 means Daniel was born in 1980.

Daniel's first listed job at was a "Senior Developer at Senior Creations" (see Linkedin), in 1996 - meaning he was only 16 years old.  Did Daniel drop out of Highschool to become a senior developer?  Damn - he should had dropped out at age twelve, maybe he would had been made CEO.  Daniel learned so much in his first year and a half that he later made "Director of Technology" at another company.

The ludicrus claims on his Linkedin continue ad infinitum.  The last salaried job was in 2005 and we don't even know if it was real.  There was a Daniel Hughes at that company but the name Daniel Hughes (in the UK) may as well be "John Doe".

Therefore, we can make the immediate conclusion that the Linkedin profile consists of fake jobs, with the exception of eMunie (which I doubt is a full time job).

Case 2.5 ~ Identity and Scamming

Daniel also had membership on Blackhatworld

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/224492-fuserleer.html

So we know what Daniel was doing for a living - he was running scams.  Just because he was banned in 2012 does not mean he stopped running his scams, he was likely doing them until March of 2013 (and still could be continuing with them).

There was a post by Fuserleer bragging about scamming $1500 in a single day.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/361170-just-hit-milestone-1000-today.html

(Fuserleer / Daniel bragging about making $1500)

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/413499-jr-vip-banned-life-paypal-how.html
(Fuserleer permanently banned from Paypal and has a court order against him.  If Fuserleer uses paypal again and is caught then he can go to jail)

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/shit-list/436537-adpulse-net-owes-me-about-2200-a.html#post4191578
(Fuserleer accused of stealing $2200)

It doesn't matter why Daniel was banned from that website - no normal person posts on a website full of criminals and scammers.  No normal person brags about making $1500 by stealing from other people.  If Daniel took pride by stealing that much money - imagine how much pleasure it would be if he stole $1 million from Bitcoin users?

Case 3 - the forum is proof eMunie is real! Yay!

This forum is no proof eMunie is a real thing. eMunie's forum format can be downloaded by anyone for $5.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/

Case 4 - "but but eMunie is real cuz it was delayed several times"

That's no proof of anything. As we far as we know, Daniel is waiting until a Bitcoin ATM is open in London and then he can launder money at the ATM. People hack and broke the ATM's palm reader (the only means of identification in the Robochain ATMs) in Vancouver and Hong Kong - so Daniel can easily launder a million dollars.

The longer eMunie is active than the less likely it looks like a scam to potential victims. Bernard Madoff knows that pretty well, when he started his scam in the 1960s.

Conclusion

If you still want to invest into Daniel's scheme then you need to look up Visa Coin or Neon Coin.  What Daniel is doing is no different from the other IPO scams.  Daniel will run his IPO, will say "this isn't a scam because I have been around for awhile" (he was waiting for the ATM) and then steal your money.  Visa Coin stole $110K.  Daniel, unless you guys read this and pass this information along, WILL STEAL UP TO A MILLION.

Final Disclaimer: If Daniel comes across this information then he can address these concerns and bring in a

* * * * * *  Four Simple Requests * * * * * * *

1. Public White Paper

2. Public Beta (no restrictions on joining)

3. Screenshots of Beta Presales and Public Presales

4. Optional third party escrow to receive presale investments and then hand them to Daniel after we receive our wallets. An escrow who is a reputable member on Bitcointalk with a good reputation and a long history on that website.

As I said - let's not be irrational or act like children, I made four simple requests.  If Fuserleer refuses to meet them then we know Fuserleer is a scammer.  My four simple requests are requirements that every IPO should follow on Bitcointalk.  If you think my four simple requests are extreme then you should try investing into an IPO on the stock market, they make you go through way more hoops than the four requests I made.

In all likelihood - Fuserleer will never concede to his demands.

If Fuserleer responds, if he decides not to flee the Bitcoin world, then he will address me in one of the following ways

1.  Ad Hominen.  It doesn't matter who I am and what I posted, it doesn't change the evidence I provided or the fact that Daniel lied about the beta presales, his linkedin and his paper trail on the internet

2. Rhetorical response pleading people to still invest (see above, you're going to give money to a guy who is a known scammer?  Don't say you weren't warned)

3. Fuserleer will seen his eMunites / Cult Followers to spam my thread and spam the report button on Bitcointalk?  If a Bitcointalk moderator is reading this and, if he isn't an eMunie investor, he would know what I have written here is reasonable and the truth.  The links speak for themselves.  The evidence speaks for itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

interesting, good to know.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 09:42:34 PM

I come from a Communist country where you have to watch what you say the national slogan was Shhhhh (someone might hear you). What I love about this community is people are not afraid to speak up. I just wished I discovered this cryto currency much earlier! Keep posting what you know even it saves one person by giving hi a chance to be more careful it's worth it. I got saved yesterday someone warned me about a Costa Rican scammer and I was able to avoid doing a deal. Great stuff!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:46:34 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 09:59:03 PM by r0ach

shit just got real

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:50:50 PM

Another IPO scam. How many does that make of the IPOs that have come out in the past month that are scams?

Oh, that's right. All of them.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:53:43 PM

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:54:58 PM

This one was huge though, I'm sure people will fail to read this thread and lose their money. I hate what crypto is turning into.

So far, the only real 2nd gen crypto is Nxt.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:02:26 PM

Dunno about that either. NXT is the same as an altcoin with 100% premine and interest based on how much you buy from them. How is that second gen? I could do the same thing with a scrypt coin.

Sure you could. Nxt is a new-baby. They announced several plans and what they could do with Nxt, features you could not add to existing alt-coins.

Time will tell, Nxt could be a big success. The community is growing, and the support for it is strong.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:08:37 PM

Actually, I'm planning to invest some money on Emunie.
But your warning makes me confused.
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

What you do with your money is up to you. The dev has been known to brag about money that he has scammed from other people. He will likely brag about how much money he scammed from eMunie investors.

You may want to fix all the hyperlinks in your OP as actually none of them work. Doesn't give a good impression.
IrateChinaman

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:16:56 PM

What you do with your money is up to you. The dev has been known to brag about money that he has scammed from other people. He will likely brag about how much money he scammed from eMunie investors.

You may want to fix all the hyperlinks in your OP as actually none of them work. Doesn't give a good impression.
+1

This may save me great heartbreak though. Thank you LeoC for this informaton.
emu

Activity: 69

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:34:05 PM

lol Cossakman, come on man, just because you didn't get invited in the beta (and we have to keep warning you on the forum to not be a total douche) doesn't mean you have to get all angry and bring up invalid points.

Should we state on BTT your eMunie username and also let people know why you had to get 'disciplined'?

I will not even acknowledge your points to 'not be a scam'.

well still it's normal to answer with facts and arguments and not with accusations. would be nice as I think EMU is a great thing and I want to leave some money there. So got some proofs? shouldn't be hard to give them without anon-problems, get real Smiley

btw: PTS is also a 2nd gen crypto which is working I think, at least PTS holders got MMC.2s for free

if you want your SKC in good hands: SXVBoZJWahdVNZsYqjdF3V25hSWDvNaoDn
emu

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

Whatever you say buddy.  Roll Eyes You are grasping at straws and are only succeeding in making eMunie look worse.

... you two guys both seem to be a bit confused and overheated?

cremstopper

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

Let's see how he responds.

NEM
emu

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:42:00 PM

Huh? Why would I be overheated lol. And how am I confused? It's pretty clear to me not to spend a dime on EMU, not confusing at all.

na just talking about how you guys talk to each other. your info is more than interesting as I wanted to invest in EMU, I mean the concept sounds good. But I'm not interested in scams... so thx. time and this thread will show what's true, anyway good to have that infos NOW Smiley

paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:52:58 PM

So you're looking to find out who all the beta testers are?  Shouldn't be hard to invite a few to reply here.  I'm one.

I've followed eMunie since the first couple of weeks and there has been a huge amount of time and hard work from Daniel and the founders / beta testers to get it where it is now.  If it is a scam, then there will also be a good product that will result from it!

Personally I'm just waiting on an email back from Daniel with some instructions before I invest.  I'll happily put a few BTC into it.  

If any of you think that eMunie is NOT the most advanced and fully featured currency/client to be released, then clearly you haven't educated yourself on it's capabilities.  I suggest you do.  

Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

Come on cossakman, just invest your whole $1000 into eMu already. What is there to lose? Wink

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:55:39 PM

hehehe just take giveaways and dont invest. I think is the best. the price is anyway overpriced. I mean it does not cost so much money to develop. Nothing started with 0.1 cents. remember its only as much worth as people value it. And as I know for now, there are many cryptocurrencies out there which would be better to support. since any cryptocurrencies with enough financial background can develop the same.

so if you invest in a more fair cryptocurrency, it will have the same features if there are some people behind which can earn a bit money :-)
de3mka

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

How do I change an avatar?

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

so the main concern is about where the founder of emunie got 600BTC to start his project?

As far as I understood, there is an official info on emunie website, where one can send an email and be notified on how to invest before IPO. So there was no investment from third parties so far.. or am I wrong?

BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

Why do people keep mentioning Cossakman, who is he and why should I care? The person that sent me the PM was NOT named Cossakman (unless name change?) and had over 200 posts on their forum.
I digress because regardless of who it was from, it doesn't fucking matter. Facts are facts no matter whos mouth they come out from or whatever motives they may have. This guy did his research and I am thankful.

Personally though, I think that eMunie will stick it in everyone's ass twice. Once during the presale, and then again on release where everyone has a psychological price of 0.1 in their head so the devs can dump and make even more profit.

you are perfectly right, they will get amazingly rich. than they dont need to care anymore. and its perfectly legal if people are stupid enough to just pay someone for is work a lot money even they dont need to since they want to get rich like people on bitcoin.

but this is a highly complex business model alot of manipulation which goes on.

they think because its a bit different people want it since nxtcoin went up, mastercoin. but noone needs the coin. there are already good coins. just need to be further developed. and the share its way more fair.

only smart people get rich on emunie. buying and selling to the right moments
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: