Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED*************  (Read 30969 times)
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

aparently you and Daniel go a long way Wink

let me guess you are one of the founders having a seat in the foundation doing all the work for free you poor fellow.

untill source code is open it is a scam just like NXT and all other closed sourced coins

Its not only that the source is open it is even obfuscated.

I wonder where all them new eMunie will come from and most of all where do they go to...

eMunie is runned by few people not more then 10, they are the only ones that actualy will get rich on other peoples money. (there are only 30 active beta testers at most) you can all see for yourselves

So... what is eMunie gonna do with 800 BTC pre-sales?
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

The usual FUD. I feel like an old cypto-currency guy.

The more people troll about a coin, the bigger is their stack-holding.

Please don't feed the trolls. If people want to invest in something, they can do their own research.
NXT

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:25:00 PM

aparently you and Daniel go a long way Wink

let me guess you are one of the founders having a seat in the foundation doing all the work for free you poor fellow.

untill source code is open it is a scam just like NXT and all other closed sourced coins

Its not only that the source is open it is even obfuscated.

I wonder where all them new eMunie will come from and most of all where do they go to...

eMunie is runned by few people not more then 10, they are the only ones that actualy will get rich on other peoples money. (there are only 30 active beta testers at most) you can all see for yourselves

So... what is eMunie gonna do with 800 BTC pre-sales?

NXT is open source.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

NXT is open source.

Don't tell our secret. It's a special trick to find and auto-ignore trolls.

Smart guys know that non-obfuscated java binary is open source, but stupid trolls don't.
emu

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:37:28 PM

well this is partly SO psycho Smiley

at least some guys have the brain to answer normal and post evidence instead of trolling back.
guess I will do the same with EMU as I did with NXT, carefully invest, take back a part of the money after price goes up and see what time will show Smiley

if you want your SKC in good hands: SXVBoZJWahdVNZsYqjdF3V25hSWDvNaoDn
mvag

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:59:45 PM

No further investment in eMunie:
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1223-pre-launch-public-sale-cancelled-please-read

Does it prove the OP point?
_teknowiz_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

i didn't read any deeper than 2 comments into the 2nd page, and i won't be here to read what follows. jus wanted to say this; if you invest in 2nd gen crypto or ipo, you are a fuckin idiot.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

What is proves is that the OP really pissed off Dan and he is no longer interested in holding a public sale.  I'm a beta tester and have run multiple clients, if it's a scam, it's a damn good one, but in reality it's most definitely not a scam.
mvag

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

What is proves is that the OP really pissed off Dan and he is no longer interested in holding a public sale.  I'm a beta tester and have run multiple clients, if it's a scam, it's a damn good one, but in reality it's most definitely not a scam.

hm… if you had a plan to distribute a new PoS coin trough croud funding, would you cancel that plan just because of a few troll-posts?
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

this was the plan all along, woudnt be surprised OP is on of eMunie trolls.

Now danielle has a good reason to delay emunie for the 6th time and cancel the IPO. he is very happy now.

only the inner circle can buy in (40-50 people).

He does it becausse he CAN.

and again what will happen with 800 BTC collected so far?
choose_username

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

Nice one, no more public IPO. Probably a few hundred more "beta testers" accepted who are all willing to pay big bugs for the 'exclusive' right to become one of the first ones to invest in this great new currency.
Smart move by Dan the blackhat scammer.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:51:43 PM

hm… if you had a plan to distribute a new PoS coin trough croud funding, would you cancel that plan just because of a few troll-posts?

He already has a couple hundred investors and enough eMu for initial distribution, which was the whole point of a beta test sale.  He is continuing to add Beta testers.  If so many people are cautious, then why not wait until the client is launched, stop complaining that you can't invest and that it's a scam at the same time.
td services

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:30:15 PM

Sounds more like an excuse to close the sale before it even happens - NXT all over again.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:55:58 PM

Thanks for the alert, I was considering buying too.

The responses to your accusation are very ridiculous
Angkor

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:17:30 PM

Thanks for this thread, I seriously thought about buying pre-sale too but after him cancelling the IPO and reading your post I believe emunie is an absolute joke.

The guy delays his launch multiple times. Then all of a sudden he says he stops the prelaunch because of bad publicity. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Why listen to negativitey when you stand by your product and you have lots of people who want to invest?

I think it's just an excuse for something else. Either way, this guy is emotionally unstable and something I want to stay far away from when investing money. Thanks for the wasted time Dan, idiot.
EloquentThinker

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:18:51 PM

Sounds like a scam and this is the first time I've even heard of eMunie. I've locked up scammers in my previous line of work, and this guy has all the hallmarks of one.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

Just keep saying scam, it still won't make it so. I bet you people haven't even taken the tiny amount of time needed to check out how emunie fuctions, cause if you had then you would not write it off so fast.

Go back to dogecoin, much currency, very rich.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

nxt and emunie are to shitty scam coins , ill stick with Litecoin.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

nxt and emunie are to shitty scam coins , ill stick with Litecoin.

Good idea. I hope u won't change ur mind.
doitnow

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:47:18 PM

Sounds like a scam and this is the first time I've even heard of eMunie. I've locked up scammers in my previous line of work, and this guy has all the hallmarks of one.

So before talking nonsense, do your own research and stop spreading scam accusations without any knowledge to support this FUD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: