Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted - super old thread  (Read 6877 times)
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:06:56 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 07:40:20 AM by YoyodyneSystems

deleted - old content from jan 2014

If you have issues with Cryptsy deposit or withdrawals please contact them directly as this thread is very old and was only maintained for a month in early 2014
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:09:31 AM

reserved
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:23:45 AM

List has begun. Please take care moving these coins. Let me know here if you have any coins stuck lately.
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:39:30 AM

Thanks Smiley There is no way to make this super accurate but it is very obvious when a coin is having real issues over there.
I've got a rough system for scanning and tracking this.

I will include all I can.
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:17:48 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 11:31:37 PM by YoyodyneSystems

Alright I have done the first list and found the above coins to be having issues. IFC actually seems to be the worst.
I am also hearing about Junkcoin (JNK) withdrawals and Worldcoin (WDC) also but those are just 1-2 people so far but be aware.

A few people had issues with BTC and LTC today in Cryptsy forums as well but not sure if that is just the normal people
not clicking the e-mail.

EDIT - Confirmed Cryptsy issue on IFC. Going on for at least 2 weeks.
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:22:14 PM

The latest regarding IFC stuck coins at Cryptsy :

I spoke with the Devs at IFC and they have told me their network is running perfectly and
that any stuck coin issues should be directed to Cryptsy.

So for the many people with their coins stuck for days please keep on Cryptsy. Do
not stop until they fix the issue. If anyone has heard anything about it from them let us know.

Also I am seeing more people having issues with DOGE for longer hold times. Updated this as well.
These issues can be searched through here :
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:53:19 PM

Had issues with DOGE, NET and LTC.

DOGE took at least 24 hours, same for NET. LTC was over 48 hours.

Moved my business elsewere some time ago now. No more frustrations for me.  Cool

Must say that some transfers went instant too. But when busy times and trades are hot... forget about it (imho)

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:55:49 PM

I just invested 1 BTC across several ALT coins on cryptsy yesterday, deposited and withdrew all my balances without a flaw or hesitation.

YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:04:00 PM

With coins like DOGE .. CENT .. COL .. IFC.. DVC getting stuck. It's a lot of coins with large numbers.
Maybe it's something to do with large number coin transfers and the way Cryptsy handles these transfers?

I am always seeing CENT taken offline there. And tons of issues with those above coins.

Does anyone know if that is the likely problem? The way Cryptsy is handling these coins with large amounts in the transfers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

As far as I know our network issues have been resolved for some time, is anyone having network issues OUTSIDE of Cryptsy? I am willing to bet they are simply attempting to deflect responsibility for their own systems failures. Please reflect this information in your thread. You can look in the block explorer yourself to prove there are regular transactions and the network is flowing. You draw the conclusion immediately that the IFC network is at fault when Cryptsy has been having severe issues for some time now. This is not fair to a community who has worked very hard to resolve these issues and is quite a deceptive thing for Cryptsy to tell people.

http://exploretheblocks.com:2750/chain/Infinitecoin?count=500&hi=573233
jrretirement

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Cryptsy is at fault I have just checked the IFC network from several angles and it is working perfectly!

YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:29:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:18:58 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Cryptsy is at fault I have just checked the IFC network from several angles and it is working perfectly!

Thanks for the confirmation. Looking forward to getting Cryptsy to fix this. There are many
people that are stuck still. Once Crypsy fixes the issue we can update the thread to show they resolved it.

I agree this is a issue with Cryptsy. It's rather clear at this point. Please note this thread is directed to warn
people of which coins Cryptsy cannot transfer without possible SERIOUS problems.

If you moved a coin out to sell it somwhere and found your funds frozen for a week and not able to trade anymore
you would have wished you read this.

All we can do is wait.

YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:28:19 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:19:33 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Amazing. Still no change in any of these. I'm still waiting myself on IFC. Support contacted me 3 times but they just seem
to be trying to make me go away and forget about it.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:49:07 PM

The amateur trolling and blatant FUD in this thread are hilarious as well as epic.

~BCX~

No its not. This way users know to get coins in ahead of time and what to expect. I missed out on a ton of money due to the lock up of a coin for over 24 hours. I am not the only one. There is nothing funny about it at all.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:56:59 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:19:58 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Now it looks like BTER.com is having major BTC deposit issues today. They changed wallet addresses on me and others it seems.

BE WARNED BTER BTC deposits missing in transfer January 13th

Avoid BTER until I hear back. Waiting on support. I have to say BTER has been pretty great usually but I have to let
people know about this one as they seem to have some issues today.

Will update.

Also IFC hold going on 7 days soon here. 4 tickets and multiple support people keep sending me the same form e-mail.

YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:57:51 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 04:42:41 AM by YoyodyneSystems

The amateur trolling and blatant FUD in this thread are hilarious as well as epic.

~BCX~

No its not. This way users know to get coins in ahead of time and what to expect. I missed out on a ton of money due to the lock up of a coin for over 24 hours. I am not the only one. There is nothing funny about it at all.

Express is just playing. He messes with Cryptsy all the time. Check his posts. He's not a fan. No one likes their money held for a week while they lose it all.
He also hates Alt coins. Which is understandable sometimes.

Or as he put it once :

"This is total bullshit.

Cryptsy is the king of withdrawal issues.

Fucking BTER trying to steal BigVern's thunder.

Ain't cool.

~BCX~"
YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:25:18 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:20:33 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Still waiting

YoyodyneSystems (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:59:55 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:16:19 AM by YoyodyneSystems

BTER finally fixed my BTC issue. If you are still having BTC issues let me know and I will put it back up on the list.
I read some posts that they resolved it. But others I cannot be sure of. No one seems to want to complain openly.

Cryptsy update : January 15th got my coins back.

Expect delays on all coins listed at times. Not sure why it happens but it does.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:02:41 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 03:13:53 PM by fox19891989

I am a Chinese, bter's reputation is fucking bad in China, many ppl are scammed by bter, forget bter.com, many ppl complaint about it, it is more worse than Cryptsy. There is no doubt that the best Chinese alt-coin trading platform is btc38.

My records

Coin Name                          |  Cryptsy Deposit or Withdrawal   |   Affecting Everyone?  |  Average Hold time  |   Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AndroidToken        - ADT            -         Withdrawal              -        Many            -       1 and half days       -  I withdrew for 4 times, first time I withdrew 100 adt, i got coins within 10 mins to my wallet. Then I withdrew a huge amount of ADT, it is still pending now. The third time and fourth time I withdrew 10 million ADT and 100 ADT respectively, those withdrawals are still pending.

Colossuscoin      -    COL           -         deposit                     -     Many            -        7 days               -  finally I got them (other sites transfering just costs 10 mins...I don't know why WTF cryptsy is so low efficient and needs over 14000 confirmations.)
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

My friend withdrew several BTC, but it did NOT withdraw automatic, it was also pending for 2 days until support read his ticket and help him withdraw BTC.

Grin I FUCKING doubt cryptsy withdraw coins MANUALLY but not automatic... So ridiculous, shame on Cryptsy.

Cryptsy does not have good support actually, very slow responses from tickets. Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: