Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in a 500Gh/s BFL mini rig  (Read 2502 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

haha like I said, we have some problems. What country are you from in Europe? Have we saved your country from certain annihilation, most likely. We have the best of everything available. We generally have a lot of freedoms. Where in Europe re you from? Lets hear that first. Im sure Ill have a few things to say..be proud dude, where are you from?

I think you have missed my point....this is about Neptune miners. Go and order yourself a Black arrow batch 2 for delivery at the end of April. Focus on this company not BFL labs.

I wish you the best of luck with your Neptunes  Wink

I dont need luck, Im American  Cool
mackminer (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:39:17 PM

haha like I said, we have some problems. What country are you from in Europe? Have we saved your country from certain annihilation, most likely. We have the best of everything available. We generally have a lot of freedoms. Where in Europe re you from? Lets hear that first. Im sure Ill have a few things to say..be proud dude, where are you from?

I think you have missed my point....this is about Neptune miners. Go and order yourself a Black arrow batch 2 for delivery at the end of April. Focus on this company not BFL labs.

I dont need luck, Im American  Cool

Of course how did I forget that....pity KnC isn't American aswell - get yourself that 110v plug.

1BFf3Whvj118A5akc5fHhfLLwxYduMmq1d
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:50:35 PM

I dont need luck, Im American  Cool

Of course how did I forget that....pity KnC isn't American aswell - get yourself that 110v plug.

Yeah that sucks too
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:21:42 AM

Take note of this one too.

http://cointerra.com/product/terraminer-iv-2ths-networked-miner-january-soldout/

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:35:52 AM

well what is that, are they shipping on time?
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

It's your neptunes going to the bin and your 30 bitcoins pissed away :p
It's a large handful of your previous posts making you look like a massive clown.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416576.0

Now mind your own business and don't jump into one of my threads with your bullshit again.

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:10:21 PM

Well youre very wrong about everything. My questions to a smart ass like you would be...1. When were these orders place? Was it when bitcoin was at $300-500 usd? YES, probably was...so those buyers probably paid 20-25 bitcoins for one of those. And the real reason youre half retarded is because when I bought my gear, a bitcoin was worth 1000 USD. So if I did want a refund, I would get a bank transfer for 10,000 USD tomorrow. Then I could buy 11 bitcoins. So I would have made 1 bitcoin profit in 1 month  Shocked So stick that in your eurotrash pipe and smoke it.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:12:39 PM

It's your neptunes going to the bin and your 30 bitcoins pissed away :p
It's a large handful of your previous posts making you look like a massive clown.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416576.0

Now mind your own business and don't jump into one of my threads with your bullshit again.

You saw the offers you got for that piece of shit you were selling...no one wanted that garbage rig so you ripped some poor bastard off...good job, hope you feel real good about it
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:03:51 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 10:14:00 PM by mackminer

Well youre very wrong about everything. My questions to a smart ass like you would be...1. When were these orders place? Was it when bitcoin was at $300-500 usd? YES, probably was...so those buyers probably paid 20-25 bitcoins for one of those. And the real reason youre half retarded is because when I bought my gear, a bitcoin was worth 1000 USD. So if I did want a refund, I would get a bank transfer for 10,000 USD tomorrow. Then I could buy 11 bitcoins. So I would have made 1 bitcoin profit in 1 month  Shocked So stick that in your eurotrash pipe and smoke it.

The only reason all this jumbo mumble shit is going on here is because you instigated it and you won't go away; in fact, you did go, and then you came back again to do nothing but start an argument; presumably, because you were pissed off I never accepted your offer)
You continue to attempt to damage my reputation and seemingly bring me down to your own level.

Now, back to the Neptunes - it doesn't matter what people paid for their cointerra boxes; we are talking about Neptunes here (do I need to keep reminding you)....it is fairly unlikely that you will make your money back on those boxes if everything else delivers; even, if they only cost you 10 coins (which could be worth anything by then (10,000 perhaps, who knows). Hopefully I don't have to do the maths for you - you, so far have talked about, such things, as what you expect KnC to deliver on things there is no offical statements on.

Now, what are you going to say next that I will have to tear apart? Please go back to making your comments on youtube videos. You would not get a 10000 usd discount - you would get only about 6k.

AmericanBit

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:22:53 PM

Well youre very wrong about everything. My questions to a smart ass like you would be...1. When were these orders place? Was it when bitcoin was at $300-500 usd? YES, probably was...so those buyers probably paid 20-25 bitcoins for one of those. And the real reason youre half retarded is because when I bought my gear, a bitcoin was worth 1000 USD. So if I did want a refund, I would get a bank transfer for 10,000 USD tomorrow. Then I could buy 11 bitcoins. So I would have made 1 bitcoin profit in 1 month  Shocked So stick that in your eurotrash pipe and smoke it.

The only reason all this jumbo mumble shit is going on here is because you instigated it and you won't go away; in fact, you did go, and then you came back again to do nothing but start an argument; presumably, because you were pissed off I never accepted your offer)
You continue to attempt to damage my reputation and seemingly bring me down to your own level.

Now, back to the Neptunes - it doesn't matter what people paid for their cointerra boxes; we are talking about Neptunes here (do I need to keep reminding you)....it is fairly unlikely that you will make your money back on those boxes if everything else delivers; even, if they only cost you 10 coins (which could be worth anything by then (10,000 perhaps, who knows). Hopefully I don't have to do the maths for you - you, so far have talked about, such things, as what you expect KnC to deliver on things there is no offical statements on.

Now, what are you going to say next that I will have to tear apart? Please go back to making your comments on youtube videos. You would not get a 10000 usd discount - you would get only about 6k.

Youtube videos...anyways...No one was damaging your credibility. You saw the offers, mine wasnt that low. We will see what the neptunes do. I think youre only basing a return on 3 TH, where it could be much higher and closer to 4 TH...You havent torn shit apart. All you are doing is speculating like a little bitch...you dont know anything. We will see...just keep your little yapper shut till then if you can...youre like a chick or a little dog, just yapping in my ear
mackminer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

Youtube videos...anyways...No one was damaging your credibility. You saw the offers, mine wasnt that low. We will see what the neptunes do. I think youre only basing a return on 3 TH, where it could be much higher and closer to 4 TH...You havent torn shit apart. All you are doing is speculating like a little bitch...you dont know anything. We will see...just keep your little yapper shut till then if you can...youre like a chick or a little dog, just yapping in my ear

I'm basing it on fact - there will be newer machines delivered before the Neptune.

If i'm like a chick or a little dog, just go away then. duh Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: