Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Huobi has closed their personal bank accounts system  (Read 5552 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:20:54 AM

Is this FUD or true that it starts Tuesday?

EDIT:  this is what I'm talking about..

Reportedly, China's central bank will begin on Tuesday, prohibiting personal bank account through recharge (company account temporarily restricted) to the BTC trading platform. The amount of each stock trading platform will handle domestic liquidation before Chinese New Year.

Source?

That's what I want to know. I can't find this in any of the articles, I think it's BS and trying to verify.

Ok.  Where did you hear it then?

BTC-e

lol the troll box? Great source for top noche information.  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

outofservice

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:37:10 AM

Is this FUD or true that it starts Tuesday?

EDIT:  this is what I'm talking about..

Reportedly, China's central bank will begin on Tuesday, prohibiting personal bank account through recharge (company account temporarily restricted) to the BTC trading platform. The amount of each stock trading platform will handle domestic liquidation before Chinese New Year.

Source?

That's what I want to know. I can't find this in any of the articles, I think it's BS and trying to verify.

Ok.  Where did you hear it then?

BTC-e

lol the troll box? Great source for top noche information.  Grin Grin Grin

I see that now. Had I watched the comments just a few minutes longer I would have answered my own question. It's all BS there, bunch of retards on that site. ...some of it is so left field it's actually kind of entertaining to read what gets posted.
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

Yep, Huobi is leading this sell off by a long way.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:11:05 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

Ha ha! You two crack me up! It's time to jump aboard now FUDmeisters! Ha ha ha!!!  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Richard Branson

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:13:11 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

Ha ha! You two crack me up! It's time to jump aboard now FUDmeisters! Ha ha ha!!!  Cheesy

FUD?
Sorry, but ignoring the fact that chinas bitcoin supporters will have a problem to acquire more bitcoins after jan 31, is not very wise.
Bitcoin will go up this year. That is very likely. But first we have to suffer the chinese exodus.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:16:24 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

FUD?
Sorry, but ignoring the fact that chinas bitcoin supporters will have a problem to acquire more bitcoins after jan 31, is not very wise.
Bitcoin will go up this year. That is very likely. But first we have to suffer the chinese exodus.

Yes FUD Branson. And I thought you were meant to be taking us out of Earth's atmosphere? Just remind me never to book a seat in your spaceship Buddy!! He he he!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Richard Branson

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:17:11 PM

Yes FUD Branson. And I thought you were meant to be taking us out of Earth's atmosphere? Just remind me never to book a seat in your spaceship Buddy!! He he he!

Kids are not permitted in my spaceship. And german kids are even worse.
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:18:07 PM

Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

Guess you never sold when I told to then T.Stuart?

If you did, then you could have bought a good bit more Bitcoin than you currently have as Bitcoin was still around $930 when I advised you to take some profits.

Thing is, now is still a good time to sell. If you think that Bitcoin isn't going to go down a whole lot from here, then you are sorely deluded!

Deluded yet becoming increasingly manic, going by the tone of your above post.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:33:59 PM

China seem rattled
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:37:25 PM

I've got a feeling .. down in my plums .. that China is going to take a great big dump on the market over the next few weeks.
Siegfried

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:40:40 AM

I just successfully transfered money in using the remaining China Construction Bank account.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:00:33 AM

The real fun comes when huobi starts dropping not to due to gigantic dumping, but just drifts down on no volume due to no buying support (or if they stop trading).
hyphymikey

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

I just successfully transfered money in using the remaining China Construction Bank account.

Are you waiting until closer to the end of the month to buy? Should be a good buying opportunity right before D-day.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:16:50 AM

Since the business account is still available, I don't know what the fuzz is about.  Roll Eyes
TERA

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:19:12 AM

Are you waiting until closer to the end of the month to buy? Should be a good buying opportunity right before D-day.
I buy and sell whenever my TA says so - I don't wait for any particular time or price.  However, ever since the China incident, I don't take more than a 75% position, just in case the shit really hit the fan in China while I'm sleeping. Margin is completely out of the question. Once China is completely out of the market or the price crashes to levels where I'm confident that non-Chinese exchanges are actually supporting the price on their own then I will be able to take more convicted positions.
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:51:51 AM

I buy and sell whenever my TA says so - I don't wait for any particular time or price.  However, ever since the China incident, I don't take more than a 75% position, just in case the shit really hit the fan in China while I'm sleeping. Margin is completely out of the question. Once China is completely out of the market or the price crashes to levels where I'm confident that non-Chinese exchanges are actually supporting the price on their own then I will be able to take more convicted positions.

What is your TA telling you just now?

I bought in at $810, targetting $850 ish.

Reckon I am safe to go to my bed with Huobi getting up to any mischief?

TERA

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:03:35 AM

1 hour, 4 hour, and 6 hour EMAs all crossed down. Daily MACD down. Daily PSAR down. Trendline broken.
traderCJ

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:04:06 AM

What is your TA telling you just now?

I bought in at $810, targetting $850 ish.

Reckon I am safe to go to my bed with Huobi getting up to any mischief?

The only thing you can hope for is some really damn good news before some other weirdness happens in China and slams us down another $100 or so.
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:06:56 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 03:44:07 AM by MatTheCat

1 hour, 4 hour, and 6 hour EMAs all crossed down. Daily MACD down. Daily PSAR down. Trendline broken.

A sell then I guess.......although I still see it hitting $850 before the next leg down......just a humble 5% profit is all I seek...not too much to ask is it?

Volume is pretty poor though on the most important market that I consider....Huobi....fk it...its a sell.

Edit: Nope, it aint a sell, Huobi is looking pretty positive in the immediate term.....Sell orders placed at around ~850, if they trigger when I am in my kip, then I will be happy with that.

Edit: Nah bollocks..its a sell....it might hit $850 but it probably has more chance of hitting $750 whilst I sleep....its a sell.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: