Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:10:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I could rent a time machine.  (Read 5113 times)
mmininginc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:18:04 AM

No, you are misinterpreting my words.  You can only exist in the present moment though you can manifest anything in that moment.  Thoughts, dreams, or even reality can shift completely to a moment in the past.

We live in an infinite universe with infinite dimensions.  Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen is all happening right now, everywhere.  It's up to you to tune your mind to experience these other dimensions.

Please go on... I love this...
I've been digging in this matter deeply for 6 months some while ago... had to let it go a couple of months ago... I spent too much time on it... but now you make me feel like taking it back up.  Smiley
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:25:43 AM

wow you guys really did research about time traveling  Shocked a lot of information

TPN

Activity: 193

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:53:10 AM

Time travelling sure would've made life so much easier
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:43:45 AM

No, you are misinterpreting my words.  You can only exist in the present moment though you can manifest anything in that moment.  Thoughts, dreams, or even reality can shift completely to a moment in the past.

We live in an infinite universe with infinite dimensions.  Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen is all happening right now, everywhere.  It's up to you to tune your mind to experience these other dimensions.

I've been digging in this matter deeply for 6 months some while ago... had to let it go a couple of months ago... I spent too much time on it... but now you make me feel like taking it back up.  Smiley
If anyone wants a way to conceptualize this, imagine your mind as an antenna.  It receives different frequencies of energy that formulate your reality, such as light waves and sound waves.  You are capable of altering the frequency you tune your reality to, thus capable of sensing information from alternate dimensions that you would not normally be aware of.  If your mind is opened to all frequencies of the universe at once, you'll experience a state of white energy/light, as people have recalled during near death experiences.  Just as the color white is created by the presence of all colors.  This state of awareness may also be experiences consciously through meditation and is referred to egodeath.

The more you believe you can control your mind, the better you will be able to channel through different dimensions.  At the rate humans are exponentially evolving, there will come a day when physical time travel will become beyond the realm of imagination and into the realm of possibility.

"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:51:36 AM

"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." --Abraham Lincoln

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:04:44 AM

It's the substance of the words that counts, not the title behind them.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 05:26:18 AM

If anyone wants a way to conceptualize this, imagine your mind as an antenna.  It receives different frequencies of energy that formulate your reality, such as light waves and sound waves.  You are capable of altering the frequency you tune your reality to, thus capable of sensing information from alternate dimensions that you would not normally be aware of.  If your mind is opened to all frequencies of the universe at once, you'll experience a state of white energy/light, as people have recalled during near death experiences.  Just as the color white is created by the presence of all colors.  This state of awareness may also be experiences consciously through meditation and is referred to egodeath.

The more you believe you can control your mind, the better you will be able to channel through different dimensions.  At the rate humans are exponentially evolving, there will come a day when physical time travel will become beyond the realm of imagination and into the realm of possibility.

Albert Einstein

I'm not sure what Dank's currently taking, but I want some for sure. Anybody else notice the elegantly written post?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:51:26 AM

Eh, I noticed a grammatical mistake.  Too bad I can't edit.

PS, not taking anything.  My days of experiencing some of these alternate dimensions are long in the past.

If you want to see for yourself though, psychedelics are the key to the Akashic records.  Meditation is really the key, though psychedelics catalyze the process by an order of magnitudes.

Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:53:55 AM

Time travelling is impossible.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:42:49 AM

Time travelling is impossible.
You know I thought that too.

I was with some friends at my raleigh house back in summer of 2012, and they started time travelling.  I didn't understand it so I couldn't latch onto the vibe/belief.  Though later through my journeys I have realized, they believed it to be happening so in their reality, they were really able to visit other locations in history.  Call it pretending or imagining if you'd like, but if they believed it to be happening, then it was true to them.  Sure, the physical environment may have not changed, though by believing they were in one location rather than another, it became true.  Just as time is an illusion perceived by measuring cyclic amounts of change, space is an illusion of constantly changing light waves that create our surroundings in perspective to where we believe to be.  Everything you see is the same quantum/conscious energy as you, you are everywhere, so while space does exist if you believe it to be real, it is also an illusion if you understand how we are a single point of conscious energy experiencing self from an inverted angle.

So with the ability of time travelling comes the ability to teleport through space (which I guess is sort of the same).

While no one may be physically time travelling or teleporting at the moment, it is within the reach of possibility once humans can attune their beliefs that it can be done.  This would naturally occur after singularity which is an event of exponentially rapid evolution of the human mind that will take place one day or another.

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:08:26 AM

You are talking about remote viewing and postcognition. There is no travel involved, at least in the usual sense.

It's pretty much just TV with ESP.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

Minus the altering your mind part, Dank is actually rather close to a few existing theories of time travel. It is true, time really doesn't exist. Its just the progression of events measured in an evenly divisible amount of smaller "time" units based on the sun/light in general.

Personally, I believe time travel to be possible, however it is rather useless. It almost always requires moving faster than the speed of light which I believe will be possible in the future. However, all you would be able to do is alter your own perception. Light may be hitting your eyes from 30 minutes in the past, however people are still going to continue progressing as normal.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:31:13 AM

Minus the altering your mind part, Dank is actually rather close to a few existing theories of time travel. It is true, time really doesn't exist. Its just the progression of events measured in an evenly divisible amount of smaller "time" units based on the sun/light in general.

Personally, I believe time travel to be possible, however it is rather useless. It almost always requires moving faster than the speed of light which I believe will be possible in the future. However, all you would be able to do is alter your own perception. Light may be hitting your eyes from 30 minutes in the past, however people are still going to continue progressing as normal.

You really think we'll ever have a vessel that can reach those speeds and safely? All you would be doing is going really really fast, not actually going into the future. You're right that 'time' doesn't exist though.
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:28:24 AM

between time travelling and mind reading, if you can only choose one, which one would you choose :-? I'll take mind reading

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:27:38 PM

between time travelling and mind reading, if you can only choose one, which one would you choose :-? I'll take mind reading

me too because its really amazing I read one book about this its need some time and exercise but its possible and any one can try this Huh

johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:05:49 PM

You don't need a time travel, you can buy now and wait few years and sell...
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:30:12 PM

You don't need a time travel, you can buy now and wait few years and sell...

But people are too/ lazy/greedy and don't want to wait - they want their money now! So maybe they need a time machine so they can go into the future and collect the return on their investments.
yntro

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:39:37 PM

Better go back to 2009 then you would be Billionare.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:19:15 AM

I would go back and invest all of my money in BTC.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:55:32 AM

We do have a time machine, its called learning from the past. Right? lolol.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: