Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43548 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:37:15 PM

Are you trying to troll yourself? From here it seems to be working btw.

holly shit, I just found your youtube video.

not to shabby ginger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXCoRfP_P8E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Equus

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Why the long face?

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:15:50 AM

Wow, tag-team trolled. 
Rough night, Bob.
At least you took it from the best.

Thank you ElectricMucus and proudhon for entertaining me once again during some pretty boring price activity.

-.-. -.-. -- ..-.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:54:47 AM

That's very bad news, hodlers ...

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:33:22 AM

LMAO, why not rake in more coins?Huh, if someone wants to pay and I deem it a fair pay, what do I care.. obviously I'm not desperate because if I was I would take one of the offers made by one of the what seems to be dozens of companies currently paying for signature space.

Renting a signature space is somewhat similar to picking bottles from someone else's dumpster. Only worse, because homeless then recycle bottles, while you would only pollute the public space. But it clearly shows that you definitely are cheap.

i am satoshi
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:53:34 AM

LMAO, why not rake in more coins?Huh, if someone wants to pay and I deem it a fair pay, what do I care.. obviously I'm not desperate because if I was I would take one of the offers made by one of the what seems to be dozens of companies currently paying for signature space.

Renting a signature space is somewhat similar to picking bottles from someone else's dumpster. Only worse, because homeless then recycle bottles, while you would only pollute the public space. But it clearly shows that you definitely are cheap.

Yeah yeah man, whatever you say.

Maybe you should read some of my other recent posts to see how cheap I really am!
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:52:52 AM

Proudhon, man, c'mon, really? Are we really doing this?

I mean, it's nice to see that you're optimistic about BTC again, but this kind of caricature is going to get a bunch of the newer folks thinking you're being sincere.

To be serious for a brief moment, this is the most bearish confirmed news of all.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:42:13 PM

Is this satire?

Yes, it is. I am Chinese. Trust me!

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Kungfucheez

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

yeah you're totally not desperate, even not so desperate to underscore bold your statements. Cheesy

Suibbius
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

Here's some more pretty serious confirmed bad news.  More reason to SODL and SHOTR than ever.  It just keeps coming!

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:45:05 PM

Today, high-ranking officials in the Russian government sought to prohibit the use of virtual currency throughout the country . Taking into account recent developments in money laundering, illegal arms trafficking and trafficking of drugs is fueling the market for virtual currency , the Russian government considers it necessary to start a series of tough reforms to quell the growing trend . The government issued an official warning earlier today urged Russian citizens to "avoid transactions in virtual currencies , as they are subject to fraud and are often developed under the premise to scam the average consumer. " Bistreisky Professor at the University of Moscow, told RT, that " Russian citizens can lull view of the virtual currency . For the average consumer , it offers a quick way for quick money and return , but if you look closer at these virtual currencies , we see that most of the activity is fraudulent and many consumers end up losing numbers in the long term . There have been numerous reports of users losing huge amounts of money through fake transactions bitcoin . Vir tual currency , in general, do not have public support - and therefore can be highly volatile . Without trust the government for these currencies , they are sure to be worth a little more than one percent of their current value . We will be reporting more from the Russian Chamber of Commerce on this issue in the coming hours.

This is 100% real. I found it on the internet. It's a screenshot of a page so you know it's genuine. I've sent it through multiple png compression scanners and they all came back 100% real.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:56:25 PM

Today, high-ranking officials in the Russian government sought to prohibit the use of virtual currency throughout the country . Taking into account recent developments in money laundering, illegal arms trafficking and trafficking of drugs is fueling the market for virtual currency , the Russian government considers it necessary to start a series of tough reforms to quell the growing trend . The government issued an official warning earlier today urged Russian citizens to "avoid transactions in virtual currencies , as they are subject to fraud and are often developed under the premise to scam the average consumer. " Bistreisky Professor at the University of Moscow, told RT, that " Russian citizens can lull view of the virtual currency . For the average consumer , it offers a quick way for quick money and return , but if you look closer at these virtual currencies , we see that most of the activity is fraudulent and many consumers end up losing numbers in the long term . There have been numerous reports of users losing huge amounts of money through fake transactions bitcoin . Vir tual currency , in general, do not have public support - and therefore can be highly volatile . Without trust the government for these currencies , they are sure to be worth a little more than one percent of their current value . We will be reporting more from the Russian Chamber of Commerce on this issue in the coming hours.

This is 100% real. I found it on the internet. It's a screenshot of a page so you know it's genuine. I've sent it through multiple png compression scanners and they all came back 100% real.

This is 100% accurate and true.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

This thread is pure FUD, it should be locked now!
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:59:36 PM

This is 100% accurate and true.

Wow.  Well, SHOTRERS have nothing to worry about.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

Yes, Proudhon and Humanitee, this is the confirmed bad news source written in the Russian alphabet that I referred to in your other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420107.msg4566012#msg4566012 .  

I found the official confirmation from official sources in this scanned PDF also in the russian alphabet.  The signatures by important people prove the severity of this confirmed bad-news source.  

http://asozd2c.duma.gov.ru/addwork/scans.nsf/ID/CF63A3649915F2B543257C61003AF56A/%24FILE/428896-6.PDF?OpenElement
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1vd0yu/cryptocurrency_ban_in_russia/

Jesus!  Seriously, can it get any worse for bitcoin?  I think so, and that's what this thread will help people see.  Thank you for your work.

igorr

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:02:15 PM

no worries, comes a time when you will be able to buy 1 million Bitcoin for 1 ruble,

I think also,
Bicoin is biggest scam in the early history,
Mining company buy bitcoion and constantly raises his prices, and again sell bitcoin, and so the circle,
its most centralized currency the world has ever seen

Check difficulity, each 10 days its up about 25-35 % , and after the bitcoin price jump about 25 - 35%.  Huh

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Cleaning mining hardware has begun, after that game iz over, will no longer be nobody that raises the price and Bitcoin is dead.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397876.0

Full thread is here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400001.0

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:04:23 PM

no worries, comes a time when you will be able to buy 1 million Bitcoin for 1 ruble

My analysis suggests this would be the bullish bear case.  More likely you will be able to buy 100 million bitcoin for a milliripple or maybe less. 

igorr

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

Expert Mark Williams has a similar analysis, he says bitcoin under first half 2014 go to 10 usd.

http://invezz.com/news/forex/7726-bitcoin-usd-will-plummet-to-dollar-10-by-first-half-of-2014-predicts-risk-management-expert

Chancellor

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

Bicoin is biggest scam in the early history,
Anyway, thanks to your government you've been kicked out of the game. You should thank them a lot, they are really caring about Russian people.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
igorr

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:12:23 PM

yes, Russia and Mr. Putin really good care of his people

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

WARNING WARNING WARNING: GOOD NEWS AHEAD, BITCOINERS STILL HAVE HEARTS!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401658.0

Page 3 is where it gets good!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: