Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin collapses?  (Read 412 times)
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

The collapse is in progress and the answer to you question is easy BUT I am not telling you!
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Bitcoin is a fundamental coin, so if it had collapsed, then pulled the rest of the altkoins. But I think that bitcoin has a long future.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Well I still think bitcoin still the best coin, if you see other people buying alt coin then they will sell it to get profit, they don't see alt coin as investment for future but its for profit, when that happened there will be no big companies want to adopt it, and bitcoin got more fame and support, bitcoin wont be collapse soon
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to improving. Just recently PayPal said that they would absolutely consider Bitcoin as a payment method if it became a better currency. They just need to work on fees and speed.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

We need products and technologies superior to bitcoin. This is not yet and will not be in the near future.Bitcoin sets the pace and direction of all currencies.This can be seen on the charts.
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Be patient. My friend, don't be too panicky. Bitcoin is still king of the market and it will be back soon.
Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

I think this will not happen soon. Now the market has a lot of worthy coins, but not equal to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is far ahead in terms of popularity, price, capitalization
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?
Even if this day comes, it is really far far away from the current point, so do not worry. I can not imagine this, really
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I think this will not happen soon. Now the market has a lot of worthy coins, but not equal to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is far ahead in terms of popularity, price, capitalization
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which has trust of so many people and a lot of investors rely on it, so the last day is far far away
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

Today bitcoin has considerably fallen in price. I think this is a great chance to buy for those who did not have time to buy this coin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Even if in the future there will be a coin that will get more marketcap than Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still not collapse. It will always be the first cryptocurrency that was created, and the one which most people trust the most, and it will be very in the next years for other coin to get better than Bitcoin.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Bitcoin - the very first coin, and it is very important! It is known and popular! Of course there are many coins with a good blockchain and speed of transactions, but the bitcoin will be the leader very long

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin was, is, and so far there will be a crypt.  It seems to me that everything began with him, and it will end there!
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

I can`t name even 3 altcoins that is better than Bitcoin. Based on your words there are many more than that. I think the only altcoin that can somehow influence and become a competitor with Bitcoin is Ethereum and very unlikely, but still, Ripple.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

I do not think that's going to happen, even though it happens to be a long time.

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Will happen eventually if it doesn't improve, maybe in a year or so.

Which will never happen so , because Bitcoin will always be improved with the time

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

There is nothing to beat. It's an ecosystem. NEO is probably going to be in the thousands, but Bitcoin and (probably) Ethereum will still have a bigger market cap by then. I'll be happy to see if Bitcoin becomes a smart contract platform itself.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?
Later, when crypto is seen ancient by other technology.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:54 AM

Maybe some Altcoin is growing better than Bitcoin, but that does not mean Bitcoin does not grow anymore.
I believe maybe Bitcoin will not have a big jump again, but it's still too far to talk about a coin that will beat Bitcoin.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

For now, maybe our focus will change on Altcoin, because Bitcoin market capitalization is already very large. But if there is some Altcoin experiencing better growth than Bitcoin, it does not mean Bitcoin will collapse. Because if Bitcoin does not survive, I believe no coins will survive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: