Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin collapses?  (Read 417 times)
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?
There are lots of potential altcoin today but for now bitcoin is still the most popular. Maybe because it is the first ever crypto currency. It is already rooted in the heart and mind of every investors.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?

How did you know that Altcoins is better than Bitcoin? In when specific condition that they are better now than Bitcoin? Bitcoin can be use in spending in most of the establishments in which Altcoins are not and Bitcoin is the most promising and has huge potential in talking of investment than Altcoins. In fact, no matter how many and how much you hold Altcoins but in the end you will going to trade it all for Bitcoin to earn fiat in which because of this Bitcoin will never collapse just for Altcoins.
paramex

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin will rise higher in the future because Bitcoin is the first coin and is popular among the people.
if you say that Bitcoin will collapse it is impossible because also many new people who want to learn about the world of Bitcoin.

dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

this is just a correction period if I think, and all the coins in crypto will improve soon in August 2018
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will collapse in the near future. There isn't any reason which can make Bitcoin collapse. Because Bitcoin is the king of crypto with the biggest marketcap and highest price. Also Bitcoin is the iconic of crypto.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Despite the fact that the allocation of investment in other coins is already now, do you really thing, that bitcoin will collapse?
Maybe it will die slowly. through the reduction of trading, through the decreasing capitalization.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will not collapse, maybe the price will have a little drop. Bitcoin is a revolutionary coin, that can support a lot of programs that can be done around blockchain technology, and bitcoin will never collapse.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I think that if this happens then a very long time. Most of the money to invest in whales and they support bitcoin and do not pay enough attention to other coins.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

I think you are negative. How could Bitcoin crash? Are you too anxious? If Bitcoin crashes then it should not be this price. The price may scare you. So you are actually a pessimist? In fact, be optimistic. The mentality is better. This is a game of money.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

I think the current price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is still classified as having not experienced price stability. Because we see from the last few days the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin prices are still rising and falling uncertainly
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Btc is certainly expensive to invest in, there are a lot of different cheaper coins on the market, but in BTC it is definitely stable as it is the king of this market and no other coins with it will not equal
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

You crack me up op. Many cryptocurrencies better than Bitcoin? Seriously? You have got to be kidding with me. Bitcoin is leagues away from any altcoin in terms of popularity, value etc. Don't even bother comparing any coin or token with the king of the crypto world. Ethereum which is widely regarded as the best altcoin in the crypto market is itself in a different league when compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be king. Do your research op.

Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

Bitcoin is first and foremost a technology. When the technology is so outdated that it will not meet the requirements of the time. So far, everyone is satisfied with the current state of affairs.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

Lot of crypto currencies are grow well in the market but Bitcoin is always convenient coin. Because if you want to exchange your altcoin it is not a easy process we must exchange to Bitcoin then only we will transfer to the account so bitcoin is always maintain a top position in crypto platform and future also it will continue the same position.
Bitcoin will not be asked to collapse. Why do we ask when it will be collpasing? I prefer to heard when it will be moon because i am the crypto supporter where bitcoin is the main indirect control of other crypto. If we realize, crypto is only used for investment very well and its used for payment not so good so in term of investment bitcoin is the controller.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Best cryptographers in the world work on BTC code. A lot of alts codes are just copypasted. I'm bullish on alts in general but I mean its hard to say anything about timing
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse in the next couple of months. I think the bubble is just starting right now and we are i a good dip to buy some more for the long run! I recommended some of my friends to buy some more.

harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

I think that bitcoin will collapse in this year when he rich 35k$. Ehis will entail the collapse of the whole market, but in time it will be restored. But bitcoin will not recover, and he will be replaced by altcoyins.
this is just my vision of this situation. I believe that bitcoin has no future!
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Today bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency. Capitalization bitkoina at times more than other currencies. Therefore, the collapse of bitcoin, if possible, it will not be very soon.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Today bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency. Capitalization bitkoina at times more than other currencies. Therefore, the collapse of bitcoin, if possible, it will not be very soon.

I don't see a reason for collapse of bitcoin at all. Seems to me just like another fud attempt, nothing else than that. Bitcoin will find its way, either as a coin used for transactions or store of value

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I think BTC will not collapse. But surely some altcoins can take its place on the top. BTC may remain as a means of investing while the conversion of coins into fiat money should be done using BTC or ETH.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███