Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Edenchain: Permissioned blockchain platform for global enteprises  (Read 1086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Tokens from the public sale are blocked and issued at 20% every month. The last batch of tokens will be paid in January. November 16 will pay another 20%, that is, 60% will be paid in total.

Thank you. i just read their article already about token distribution:

https://edenchain.io/update-eden-coin-circulating-supply/

You forget about December unlocking as well. They have 20% unlock every month. So left December and January unlock.
Also as far as I know they have masternodes. But in this article no info about pool for masternodes rewards.Why? There are info about tokens for investors, team and advisors tokens, pool for marketing and exchange listing... But where is tokens for masternodes rewards?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

All Tokens To Be Released
Go to the announcement on Full Release:

https://edenchain.io/all-tokens-to-be-released/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

I can't understand this decision. In this bad market they going to unlock all tokens. Why? I just see in this only 2 reasons - they want to dump price as much as possible and re-buy (as they raised a big amount in 25 mln usd) or they just want kill the project and sell their tokens and earn some extra money at this tokens...
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

I can't understand this decision. In this bad market they going to unlock all tokens. Why? I just see in this only 2 reasons - they want to dump price as much as possible and re-buy (as they raised a big amount in 25 mln usd) or they just want kill the project and sell their tokens and earn some extra money at this tokens...
Dollar wise the token is already 12x down. Releasing those 40% will push the price maybe 10-20% lower. Without this decision they would anyways distribute 20% of the tokens ( 16 Dec). Its not really a big difference.

I see in this a big chance to get really cheap tokens. The Valuation will be around 2-2,5Mio, which is super low and will give u a high potential for massive gains.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Edenchain Weekly Eden Diary Update !!
👉[EDEN DIARY_BD] Welcome Amazon, I have been waiting for you by James Ahn
https://edenchain.io/eden-diary_bd-welcome-amazon-i-have-been-waiting-for-you-by-james-ahn/
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

💡Introducing the core developers at EdenChain
The EdenChain team consists of developers who have extensive experience in the IT industry.
Please check the detailed profiles of our core developers :
https://t.co/dmoc2jxGyd
edenchainio

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

#ThrowbackTuesday: Back in August, it was once again proven that we have the most amazing community.

We received tons of questions from you and curated the very best, so everybody else who missed the session can check them out!

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

EdenChain was present at the Trade Conference at Pusan National University, where CEO James Ahn talked about the ecosystem and future of permissioned enterprise #blockchain.

More details about the event are available below!

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Our CEO, James Ahn, shared a few thoughs on the AWZ Reinvent conference, as retail giant Amazon announced its entrance in the #blockchain world.

Read his opinion on what he consideres a good stepping stone to widen the scope and usage of blockchain.

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

As 2018 comes to an end, the #EdenChain team wrote a letter to our investors, sharing the latest news on the most recent developments.

Over the next days, we will also share these news, so our entire community can be up to date with what we have been up to.

🔹December 21: E-Garden

"We have been actively working on creating real demand for EDN coins as well as continuing to improve
our tech development in order to foster a compelling business environment.

E-Garden is a mobile-friendly DApp store platform that will function as a DApp repository with a userfriendly
interface to access Eden DApps. A wallet will be integrated to provide payment capabilities.

Garden of Eden (E-Garden), therefore, can be simply viewed as a DApp platform where crypto aficionados
can enter to discover and access DApps running on the Edenchain blockchain. It will also be a place
developers can join to develop/submit their own DApps. Before the end of this year, we will launch a test
version of E-Garden to test its impeccability to operate smoothly."
edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

A great summary of the EdenChain project, made by Christian Lanz, editor at block24 Blockchain Company!

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Check out the latest entry in the @edenchainio Diary, by Manny Im, focusing on the slow - but sure - adoption of #blockchain.

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Sneak Preview: Pingpong Pingpong Plinko

Watch the sneak preview video of our first gambling DApp!!

Compete with your luck! You are in a stadium, facing your opponent. Where will you swing your racket from? Will you make contact? Play now and test your luck!

rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Honestly, this project is gonna make a huge success! I've seen your partnership with Phore and that's why i'm here!
I can see one of the biggest crypto projects born in front of my eyes, i would really see and try your products!
I'll be following the progress, best of luck!
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Honestly, this project is gonna make a huge success! I've seen your partnership with Phore and that's why i'm here!
I can see one of the biggest crypto projects born in front of my eyes, i would really see and try your products!
I'll be following the progress, best of luck!
im asking myselft what could be the reasons to use edenchain instead of Hyperledger? Edenchain is based on Hyperledger but as a company you have to workaround with those tokens. Hyperledger is running without a token.
edenchainio

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:22:44 PM

📣Read-Only Test Mode is open now!📣

Preview of E-Garden and DApps is open now! This is a read-only test mode to give our community an early taste of E-Garden and two gambling DApps. We hope it gives our community a clear view on how the E-Garden and DApps work before the next version.

‼️Please note that the ongoing updates may restrict access for a certain period of time.
‼️Korean users will not be able to access Keno and Plinko due to regulations set by the Korean GRAC.

In order to get the full experience on E-Garden as well as E-Wallet and DApps, please join our E-Testers program. For detailed information on E-Testers, go to: https://edenchain.io/announcement-e-testers/

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 09:50:22 PM

Our friends at OneLedger had the most amazing 6 months and decided to share the most important moments with their community!

Check out their journey below 👇

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:28:49 PM

CIO Advisor noticed us! EdenChain was featured in the Top 10 APAC Blockchain Solution Providers of 2018.

And this is just the beginning...

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:39:25 PM

The recruitment for E-testers starts today!

Receive $40 USD in EDN to aid us as an #Edenchain E-Tester (beta tester).

Apply here now: https://twitter.com/edenchainio/status/1082360597184999424

edenchainio

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:56:09 PM

Still thinking about joining the @edenchainio E-Testers program? The clock is ticking...

You have 7 days left! Join the testers here: https://twitter.com/edenchainio/status/1082360597184999424

All the details about the program are available below 👇
https://edenchain.io/announcement-e-testers/

#blockchain #edenchain #betatesting
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: