Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
qidai9

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

Yes, in 2018, the market is all in a down state. If you want to invest, I suggest you choose the lowest value of the coin to invest, so that you can buy a larger number of coins, and the cost is the lowest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
Actually they have so many a longterm coins that you can hold and earn some profit for it.
But ill suggest to choose to those altcoins in the top 20 in the market because some of them are trusted and longterm altcoins.

MatinSTR

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:08:52 AM

My favorite altcoins for 2018 are new and pespective like Seele, Sparkster, Pchain, Matrix, Libra Credit and Egretia. Just buy and hodl it or you will be sorry
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

I hope kin is the best coin to hold for long term.

I cant suggest a coin for now. All I can say is that you better research and decide what to hold for long time. Lots of coins in the market but hard for me to choose since am just new here. Just do your research and decide.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

Anyone can do long term, even they are beginners or not, its all depends in their own if they want to invest for long term or not, But for my own opinion, its much better for beginners to invest in long term since they have not enough knowledge on it.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

I think the best coin of the year is eth though the price of it is quite low. It can reach a high price when the bull market comes. We can hold them for long term and it will also be the best coin of the year.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

this year is bear market running for a months, i think top 10 altcoins is gonna rise in the same time in a bullrun. so, i prefer top 10 altcoins to fill your bag
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

I think that the best coin in 2018 is Ethereum. The technology of Ethereum is very powerful. Many platforms use Ethereum technology, and as a newbie, there is no particular risk in holding Ethereum for a long time. Suitable for you to invest heavily
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

Beginners should focus on learning, rather than blindly investing in situations where they don't understand. When you don't understand the market, you may invest a lot of money at the wrong time. Long-term holding will only make you lose money.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Always I tell many people and colleagues that will be first time going to do crypto, I tell them that if they plan to invest and hold then they should have the patience and the right mental stability not to lose patience when waiting for long time for his crypto to work or rise in value.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

Yes of course it is possible. Do you think newbie cannot holding altcoin for longterm ?
They can buy and then forget it. Years later when they come back, the altcoin price already gone high.
The best altcoin ? In my opinion it is ETH. Why ? Because many ICO company use ETH network, erc20 token.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

The first and biggest lesson I have studied in crypto is that smart hold is the best action for a trader.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

I don't think anyone can say which coin is the best to hold it in the long run, it's very difficult to say. If you want to play it safe. So we have to be more careful when choosing coins to invest.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Not sure for a beginner to hold altcoins for long time, that is only if the coin is yet has value. There is something about all beginners in cryptocurrency which has also happened to me you never feel like holding any coin which you already know it worth on coin market cap, a beginner will feel the breeze of making it in cryptocurrency, so selling out will be the next thing of thinking of. But there are some coin which don't worth selling with their useless price such coin might worth holding anyway.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

Not sure for a beginner to hold altcoins for long time, that is only if the coin is yet has value. There is something about all beginners in cryptocurrency which has also happened to me you never feel like holding any coin which you already know it worth on coin market cap, a beginner will feel the breeze of making it in cryptocurrency, so selling out will be the next thing of thinking of. But there are some coin which don't worth selling with their useless price such coin might worth holding anyway.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Yes, it is very possible for beginner to hold altcoin on long term as long as the coin they plan to hold is a potential one and also good for hold on long term. If you want to invest in coin for long term, I will suggest you invest in ethereum, NEO, EOS, litecoin of cardano because theyhave very good potentials and will yield profit on long term hold.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

knt or kora seems good for the future because it looks serious in the project and helps humanity, they also do real work. and when ico finished they were a bit of a mistake but it can be handled properly
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Of course, after all, how much to keep your altcoyin depends on the person himself and, in some cases, on the circumstances
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Anything is possible it is all depends on your patience level that how long can you hold your coins. As a beginner you can hold long-term but selected coins must be good potential coins. There are many good altcoins in the market even you can check coinmarketcap top 100 coins and select from there after analysis but apart from this you can analyse Waves, Bitshare, Neo, Etc, Stellar and Eos for long-term holding.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

There are many of them but to be selective I  suggest that the most with potentials are CARDANO, NEO , VERGE ,TRAXIA ,EOS ,OMISEGO ,TRON ETC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: