Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
tusha997351

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

Novices should not invest, it is best to learn to observe the market. Long-term holding is a good strategy, but it depends on your understanding and analysis of coins. Some coins are not worth holding for a long time.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
I believe that the best option and the alt that has passed the test of time is ETH, that currency is not only a good investment financially, it also has a very solid platform and a community that supports it, I still see a lot of potential to ETH so I think it is a good investment, you can also go for other top 10 like ripple or tron, but I still prefer ETH.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

The best thing a beginner can do is to study and research things first to get to know the world of cryptocurrency a lot better. Don't directly engage in to investing first. Familiarize yourself first with everything about cryptocurrency. Once you decide to hold you should only stick to big names like eth or bitcoin to avoid loss.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:27 AM

It is better to invest in little-known and cheap altcoins. It's better to choose yourself, but still it's better to stick to some criteria, for example, I look at what project (interesting idea), what roadmap, whether there are specific projects and what has already been done, also pay attention to activity in social networks, as is Twitter and so on, not least important is the development team, so that people or groups are identified who are doing it. I draw your attention to the very protocol of blockchain, whether it has any advantages from its competitors.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very unstable in 2018. I think that novices can hold altcoin for a long time, but I only recommend holding Ethereum for a long time, because other altcoins are more risky for novices. Before investing in altcoin, I must do it Good enough research
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

If you ask this kind of question, answers can harm your investment. Take this answer like general ideas not advice for investment directly, you should do your own research or invest popular altcoins but i still think it is not good way to make profit to hodl altcoin for long term. Of course also it depends on what "long term" means to you.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

i think the best altcoin for long term invesment still ethereum. there are so many altcoin born but it's too high risk for investment when market situation are not too good like this.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

I think you should hold Ethereum, because the price is low now. Last year the price reached more than a thousand dollars. So I’m believing that before the end of this year the price will get to a thousand dollars or maybe close to that price range, so you should invest in it now and wait for the increase later.

The next coin I think you should go for now that price is low is Ripple  (XRP) the price is very low now, or should I even say extra low? So you need to give it a short you have nothing much to lose. As for bitcoin… Mehn… This one is for sure.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

Holding coin does not limit to anybody, so far you have your investment audacity. The following coin may be invested :
Ethereum
NEO
Doge
LITECOIN
etc
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

Yes, in such situations, of course a beginner needs to be prompted at what point it is necessary to sell coins, and in which to hold, the moment can be missed.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I think that you need to first learn all the information about the crypto-currency market and you will begin to understand what kind of coin you better invest. There are many advisers, but if you want to do something good, do it yourself.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Beginners do not know the long term or not. to be sure and can hold to result in some time in the future then it will certainly have resulted. but clearly, the long term investment is secure enough and also even potentially generate. Crypto continues to grow and this is certainly a good thing for the wait.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

NEO is one the best to hold in a long term and can make your profit good this 2018 this year will be the best to hold more coins that will make your future grear and successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

yes you can hold altcoin for long term even you are beginner, I suggest altcoins that you can hold are ethereum, cardano, neo and eos, good to hold this year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Buy ethereum since it is only below $300 ,and hold for 1-2 years.

Or buy tokens such as Policypal,or trade.io tokens this has the best future for me as i am holding this from the start of the year,and now are getting better as for each recovery ..

But its all your decisions not ours,just use this as reference
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Think you should not buy atlcoins so you should know how trading strategies are for you to earn more money.
and you should always be in the market for you to know when you will be out of money
Be wise not to lose money.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

Buy ethereum since it is only below $300 ,and hold for 1-2 years.

Or buy tokens such as Policypal,or trade.io tokens this has the best future for me as i am holding this from the start of the year,and now are getting better as for each recovery ..

But its all your decisions not ours,just use this as reference
In my perceptions, as a beginner in this technology they are already siting how to avoid loss and how they are able to take good profit as well, in fact they are begin to experience Things but for sure they are more wise by holding it in long term by the help of this bitcointalk. It's possible that they can hold long term, by depending on signals and monitoring the market.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Yes, it is very possible for beginners to hold altcoin on long term as long as it is a promising and potentials one. If you are looking for altcoins to hold in this year, you can invest in ethereum, neo, eos or litecoin because they are very potential coin and will be very profitable on long term.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

I also agree that long term altcoin holdings will generate us a high income, as in the long run we may have more opportunities to sell at relatively high prices. higher than the price now. The current market is down sharply not in line with the sell

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

if I'm in you always look at the market so you know where and what atlacoins are going to leave.
this is the site. https://coinmarketcap.com/ Nowadays you need to be careful and profitable in trading so you do not lose money and you will not fall victim to a scam.
so goodluck to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: