Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

This isn't just one altcoin that is best, because there are lots of good altcoins for investment. You can just have so many of them and select the one that suites you. I would recommend you select from the top 100 coins in the market.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

yes, it is possible for a beginner to hold their coins for a long-term. now, I am trying to hold xrp, xem, str, dgb, bcn, ada, and sc for a long-term and I don't want to sell if the price does not increase 2x or more. I like that coins and this is why I want to hold for a long time and I already hold for more than 6 months. I hope that soon, all of these coins can increase higher because when I see the history of each coin, the price can increase higher and this makes me want to sell at that higher price.

The beginner must start with the long-term trading, the day trading is not for him. Try to invest in the altcoins, which are in the top hundred. Pick NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Lisk.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

yes, it is possible for a beginner to hold their coins for a long-term. now, I am trying to hold xrp, xem, str, dgb, bcn, ada, and sc for a long-term and I don't want to sell if the price does not increase 2x or more. I like that coins and this is why I want to hold for a long time and I already hold for more than 6 months. I hope that soon, all of these coins can increase higher because when I see the history of each coin, the price can increase higher and this makes me want to sell at that higher price.

The beginner must start with the long-term trading, the day trading is not for him. Try to invest in the altcoins, which are in the top hundred. Pick NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Lisk.

fortunately, I hold cardano, tron, and waves because this coin is not too expensive for me and if I can get some profit from the other coins, I always buy that coins so I can expecting to make a lot of profit in the future. I still trading but not for day trading because I don't have much time to analyze every coin and it is difficult for me to determine which coins that can increase so I prefer to trade when I have a free time and watch the coins before I buy.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I think it's better for new ones to hold because they do not know the trading strategy yet. so we should always be careful not to lose money and not get scams. You should always be looking at the market to know when to sell altcoins.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

I believe that this year the crypto market is experiencing a prolonged correction and a significant drop in prices. Now crypto remains in a rather low state. Therefore, you can make profitable and promising investments in reliable coins. In particular, a novice can handle this, if he studies the ratings of the most promising coins and the rules for managing his long-term investments.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
Today, anyone can make promising investments in the crypto market, despite their experience. But in any case, be attentive to choosing the right coins for starting investments. Better to do with buying altcoins from among the top-20 - a more reliable option.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

I believe that this year it is really possible to start making profitable investments. After all, next year, prices in the market should start to go up, so investors will be able to make money. But for beginners, I always recommend starting investments with the most reliable coins, for example, Ethereum, NEO or Ripple.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
I think you should start with Ethereum or Bitcoin if your assets allow. The best are altcoins in the top 10 or top 20 by market cap price. I mean EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Cardano. I would choose those.

When I started the market I bought Bitcoin, I think that with all the investments in this market, Bitcoin is needed, so buy Bitcoin and find out how it works. Necessary for beginners
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

I believe that today newcomers have excellent opportunities to start perspective investments in the long term. But at first I recommend strongly not to take risks, but to buy mostly the most reliable and proven coins. Examples include Ethereum, EOS and NEO.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

everyone can do it, but this requires the patience inherent in more experienced people in my opinion
First anyone can holding long-term even newbies, my friends who just joined they buy bitcoin then leave it in their wallet to be hold for a few years, thats the proof. but to keep the long-term for altcoin is at risk, if the newbie wants to hold it then it is better to choose an trusted Altcoin like Ethereum, XRP, Dash, and etc..
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Now is looking like a fantastic time for beginners to enter the market for Altcoins. To make things simple you should have a look at coinmarketcap website and you can choose pretty much any of the top 25 coins and invest in one or several of them. They are all currently around 80 - 90% down from their all time highs so when a recovery sets in you will be sitting pretty for some easy profits.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

Of course it is possible to beginner for a long-term hold. As a beginner, you can invest in top 10 coins in coinmarketcap. Otherwise, you can also hold MTC, CHT, LCS and ETH. Because this coin is very promising and the price of these coins are so good for purchase. I think you need to have a big patient because the price will not increase in the short time. But I believe the price will grow up at the end of this year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

I believe that today newcomers have excellent opportunities to start perspective investments in the long term. But at first I recommend strongly not to take risks, but to buy mostly the most reliable and proven coins. Examples include Ethereum, EOS and NEO.

True. Long term investment is ideal for newbies. But the coins to invest have to be those which are reliable and are time-proven. Investment in long term are way better and ideal than short term ones as this poses relatively low risk.

Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

no problem!:) Actually most people who came on cryptomarket in the begining of this year became such long-term holders:)) especially those who participated in medium ICOs...
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

There is no point holding a coin for entire year. What makes more sense is to hold a coin when it is being dumped and then sell it when it again reaches its ATH.
That is the key to make good profits in this market. Apart from that, there is not much you can do. Market is highly unpredictable and only whales know what would happen to the market next.
Had you bought Ripple yesterday, it would have increased by 41% today.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

You better HODL Ethereum because with Ethereum you will know the meaning of cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is attracted by many people and is difficult to beat in rank 2. If Ethereum returns to 170 USD then that's when you buy.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

NEO,EOS,ETH,LTC this is the alt-coins that I think that would be great for a long term hold.
I think it is not really good to hold some new coins like ICO because most of them are just going to drop.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

I suggest that you search the top 10 altcoin and then do some background check prior investing to it.It is still rewarding if you discover it through yourself but other people suggestions are equally valuable too.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Why not, everything becomes possible and for anyone to hold the crypto with long term. all dependent patterns of thinking and the level of panic from someone. None of this has to do with new people or old people, but it all depends on the confidence of assets owned. If you believe that the Secretary for the long term, then do it, and keep monitoring the market situation.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Yes, I think that NEO is the best coin to hodl for 2018 and also a great long term investment. I have a good stake on it and I receive gas from time to time.
Yes, you are right,
But Ethereum is also very profitable with NEO, because these two Altcoins are very profitable for me, and I use them to make my daily investment.
Maybe that's my advice, if they use two Altcoins like me, surely that's the altcoin that's right for them to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: