Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Ofcourse it is possible, all you need to do is research on your own about the coin and which will be better. Trust me long-term investment will give you a good return. Make sure that you are investing in a right coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

It is not depends on beginner or not, everyone can possibly hold their altcoins for long term.
As long you have enough patience and can afford your money to lose before you buy coins, then i am sure you can hold
for long term even you are a beginner.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

I think that in addition to altcoins you should definitely buy Bitcoin. If we talk about the acquisition of altcoins, then it is worth investing in EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple and Ethereum.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

Here people avid promote that it is necessary to have long-term investments, but they don't want to understand that for frequent it is destiny of rich people or the companies, the small investor can't afford to forget about money for couple of years.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

For all that is now available on the market, the best thing would probably be to start investing in popular projects that were previously popular, now everything is becoming very, very affordable, I think it will be clear soon.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Of course you can hold Altcoins for the long term. And I suggest you hold the potential altcoins. I mean altcoins which have the top coinmarketcap order. Potential Altcoins like ethereum, ripple and neo. that in my opinion is altcoins that have good potential for long-term holding. If you want to invest, then do it now. And there is no need to wait any longer.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

If you are a beginner and looking to hodl long term, then you should go for one of the established, top 20 coins.

This mean coins like eth, neo, stellar, monero and the like.
I would avoid ripple, dash, and bitcoin cash like the plague (they are extremely shady organizations) even if they seem valuable.
Also, eos, even though it is number 5, is in a terrible situation right now and should be avoided.

But, the hardest thing is not to pick a coin, the hardest thing is to just hodl.
It sounds so simple enough, but it is a lot harder than you think.
When you start out in crypto, you get really hyped up and track the progress of coins all the time.
You can get panicky and sell or feel fomo and try to jump on another coin.
The best thing is to just buy, store in your wallet, and forget about it.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

On ERC20 platform there is good arsenal but i can separe few of them besides Ethereum and Bitcoin who are promising to be guaranteed for hodling ; Rebellious , XMR , FabricToken , Litecoin , DeepOnion - really they are must to start investing in them because it will be later and it will be the same case in ETH & BTC early stages when people miss to be millionare, so i suggest you that.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Personally I hold IOTA, ADA, XEM, NEO, ETH, SMT and some other coins. Investing in the long term is not as easy as it seems at first glance. You have to be ready for a long freeze of your money and besides you have to have nerves of steel when the market will fall.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

I think ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, eos, stellar and cardano are altcoins that are good for you to hold long term. Because the altcoins I mentioned are at the top and the potential of the altcoins is no doubt. You can buy and invest long term. Buy if you have more money.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

I think that only prospective coins should be kept that already have a working product, then you have a chance to earn good money. it's my opinion
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
No coin is best at this time. But if you want to long term hold, you can buy eth. If you are interested in short-term hold, CS is a pretty good choice. It's up to you 
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Yes you can,and it's not even the fact that you are a beginner,the key is that for tokens?if proven working products, it is clear, and if the new or those who are questionable, then there should basically look at the pump, when it was a jump and sell, as it may not be already such large jumps, that's all

spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

as a beginner, I would probably choose to not rush in the hold. Learn the basics in crypto are more important for capital strategies in crypto. Crypto for detention may be many, ethereum became the foremost as an option because with the platform that grows increasingly well certainly it will be a good capital to survive in the long term even grow the better.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

It all depends on your self-support. I, for example, am ready to keep some of the profitable coins, such as NEO and Kamagames, not even paying attention to the situation in the market.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh

You can start ethereum for now Because the price of ethereum is not already recovers for this time and hold it for long time. You can also try bitcoin just go for legit coins for a long time.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Yes beginner can possible to hold altcoin for a long term if you think the coins have the potential to grow to give us a hood profit. Research first before making decisions on the choices of coins so that you can get losses at the end.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

you can check this site Smiley :
1. https://coinmarketcap.com/
2. https://masternodes.online/
from there a lot of information regarding tokens or a coin Find the coins you like there, understand the potential for the future and save it well make decisions carefully and wisely.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Why not. A beginner can hold altcoins for a long term if he knows much about the coin he's investing and believes  the coin has the potential of becoming great in the future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
antonhuda

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

It may be that beginners hold long-term coins and this will certainly be a good and profitable investment. Learning to invest from the beginning will have experience for the first and will later become an impetus for going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: