Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 630 times)
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Bitcoin is without a doubt legit and still in business which means that it's still a good investment. Although I strongly believe that other coins have better growth potential this time around.
[/quote
 For me im the newly member of bitcoin i think  it is in a good idea there will be a time needed to support and effort of mind while waiting for the potential  this time around.8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elizabeth_no1

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

To invest in Bitcoin requires a lot of time, in which those who want to invest must know the timing and analysis of the market.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
so for the most likely the current price is not relatively expensive compared to years ago, may be raised in the next tahub even this year alone we would expect the price of bitcoin is high.

we just continue to be patient now and waiting news about rising bitcoin, honestly if we can be patient a little price can go up and profit will be bigger on us.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a very good idea of a very genious man satoshi nakamoto. This is realy a very amazing types of currency who can send and transfer very fast without banks in the midle.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
really what you say take advantage of investment opportunities with bitcoin as long as bitcoin continues to grow in the future and the exact benefits that investors
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Not bad opinion,do you think know definitely bitcoin will increase.now this is the good time to bitcoin purchase and hold up.i hope value increased end of the year...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a very good idea of a very genious man satoshi nakamoto. This is realy a very amazing types of currency who can send and transfer very fast without banks in the midle.

Bitcoin is not a good idea, it is a masterpiece by its inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto. With this technology, a lot of crypto currencies followed up taking up the concept and making more cryptos that is taking more advantage of the technology that can help more people in a lot of ways. Sending or transferring is not the only reason it is a masterpiece but the technology behind it which is the Blockchain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is a great idea to involve in . The fact that it has declined 30% or more does not make it a bad idea. In the end , at least by the end of the fiscal year, bitcoins doesn't end in below the price it was at the start of the year, it has shown to withstand government pressure and still relevant.

addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea, the government who want to control it is the bad idea. As I recall, satoshi developed bitcoin so that regulators which is the government could not control the open ledger system or the blockhain. But since the success of bitcoin knocks the door of the regulators, bitcoin price is hardly recovered. What much hard is that the recent activity they called the sweeping which targeted ico. I believe that not all ICO is fraudulent, some are just forced to be that way because they didn't succeed in their project.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

this is the best time to invest in bitcoin since the price is pretty low, consolidated at around 8K if this go down below 7K then grab the opportunity to buy some coz it's rare opportunity. Bitcoin is like gold vs fiat and I still believe there's so much more for bitcoin in the near future. And also, it's already been proven that when bitcoin is down, all altcoins go down so it's still best to invest some of your money in bitcoin but ofcourse do your own research before investing in anything.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

I find it hard to believe cause there were plenty if signs through out this year that the price or value of the BTC will keep heading up. But fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of this sort had happened. The price went down drastically from 14K, and now this is not going up any more. And it's not even stable either. The idea of Bitcoin or blockchain or decentralized crypto currency is certainly a good idea,, a great idea I would say. But I think there should be something we can do with this money.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I find it hard to believe cause there were plenty if signs through out this year that the price or value of the BTC will keep heading up. But fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of this sort had happened. The price went down drastically from 14K, and now this is not going up any more. And it's not even stable either. The idea of Bitcoin or blockchain or decentralized crypto currency is certainly a good idea,, a great idea I would say. But I think there should be something we can do with this money.
Whatever would be the price whether it is good or bad I would still stick and support bitcoin, I cannot earn what I am earning here in my previous job that is why I am thankful for this, so I'll keep what I do have saved and hold it until the perfect time to withdraw it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

take advantage of the opportunities that exist if you have the thoughts and beliefs of bitcoin and please invest and start buying bitcoin to start trading for future profit later

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Yes i still believe that Bitcoin is a good idea, despite some flaws in the original implementation that are coming to light, which make it less than ideal for use as a general purpose currency.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Yes am agree that bitcoin is a good bitcoin because bitcoin is secure and safe, many advantages that really trust able and cryptocurrency.
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Yes it is good idea for those unemployment youths and retired officers to earn money by working in bitcoin which it is secure and safe and also most trusted company.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

take advantage of the opportunities that exist if you have the thoughts and beliefs of bitcoin and please invest and start buying bitcoin to start trading for future profit later
Yes Bitcoin today's date is a very good idea.It is the best option to invest as Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of this and it gives huge amounts of returns in a short period of time.Although its value is very volatile and we do not know when will the price rise or fall.People are enrolling themselves in bitcoin because they want to earn profits.Bitcoin is just like an extra income.Bitcoin will again touch new heights in 2018.
dianajane

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea for it because it helps a lot and lots of bitcoins get rich so bitcoin is good so it will not get lost and it will be better to know it.
Rein041319

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

For me Bitcoin is a good idea why? Because bitcoin can give you an opportunity to make your dreams come true. It is the best way to all unemployed to sustain the needs in your daily life. You can earn money as much as you want with your full dedication to support bitcoin.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

I really agree now that the golden time to buy bitcoin a month or two months of bitcoin wait will skyrocket to the moon and can gain an abundance of profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: